Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: boca raton fla to deals gap  (Read 1297 times)

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
boca raton fla to deals gap
« on: August 02, 2009, 10:16:54 AM »

left on thursday and rode to Lake Lure  North Carolina  760 miles and had a great time. Headed over to Murphy for the night on Friday so we could get up early and go see Mr. Dragon.  The weather was great and the ride all over was terrific.   Raining here today, so I'm glad we had our shot yesterday.    Did the Blue Ridge back to Ashville and loved every minute of that as well. Like all things.   we have to start thinking about heading back soon.   The trip was awesome, and can't wait to do it next time.  US 129 and 74 are some of my favorite roads anywhere.    A trip my buddy Bob and I won't forget.  :)  :)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: boca raton fla to deals gap
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 10:22:13 AM »

left on thursday and rode to Lake Lure  North Carolina  760 miles and had a great time. Headed over to Murphy for the night on Friday so we could get up early and go see Mr. Dragon.  The weather was great and the ride all over was terrific.   Raining here today, so I'm glad we had our shot yesterday.    Did the Blue Ridge back to Ashville and loved every minute of that as well. Like all things.   we have to start thinking about heading back soon.   The trip was awesome, and can't wait to do it next time.  US 129 and 74 are some of my favorite roads anywhere.    A trip my buddy Bob and I won't forget.  :)  :)

Stu

Glad you had a great time.
We have some good roads.
Have a safe trip home!

SBB

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 22 queries.