Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Newport,RI on Sunday Aug. 12  (Read 937 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Newport,RI on Sunday Aug. 12
« on: August 12, 2006, 09:00:46 PM »

Well it seems me and my riding group will be making a jaunt to Newport tomorrow.We will be leaving Clinton at around 11:00 AM and be there around 1:00.If anyone is around those parts and wants to meet and greet and get in some riding,PM me and those with my cell(WFP or Naitram) give me a call.  Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

tailup

• FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Newport,RI on Sunday Aug. 12
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 09:37:41 PM »

Hey, I used to live there, Been many years since I've been back, grew up on main st accross from the catholic church, about six blocks off of the beach. Sure would like you to take some pics of your ride, have alot of memories back there, some day I'll go back for vacation. Have a great time, Ken

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 11:19:26 AM »

Sorry Q...just reading this post now!  I am taking a ride around Ocean Drive for lunch...a day late and a dollar short!

/Bill

Well it seems me and my riding group will be making a jaunt to Newport tomorrow.We will be leaving Clinton at around 11:00 AM and be there around 1:00.If anyone is around those parts and wants to meet and greet and get in some riding,PM me and those with my cell(WFP or Naitram) give me a call.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 11:20:25 AM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 02:44:06 PM »

Bill, No sweat Bro. We ended up eating in Narragansett and went back through Bonnet Shores.Weather was great ,sorry we couldn't hook up but we will soon. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 22 queries.