Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 29 Dreams Season Finale  (Read 2609 times)

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
Re: 29 Dreams Season Finale
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 07:48:16 PM »

Hey Terry.  Looks like a great place.  Nice bikes.  

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 08:00:30 PM »

Terry,

Thanks for the pics of what looks to have been a great GTG of bikes. I like the way the spear looks on your front fender. I've been contemplating that for mine but will be waiting for the new painted parts to arrive and get installed before I make the final decision on that. Ride safe!!

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 08:08:34 PM »

Terry,

Thanks for the pics of what looks to have been a great GTG of bikes. [highlight]I like the way the spear looks on your front fender[/highlight]. I've been contemplating that for mine but will be waiting for the new painted parts to arrive and get installed before I make the final decision on that. Ride safe!!

Yeah, I saw some with those on their fenders in MV and decided I had to have that on mine.  I think it's a classy looking piece...not TOO much, but a nice touch.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Bagger

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 09:19:10 PM »

Terry, thanks for sharing these pics.  That place looks wonderful, and very similar to The Outpost at Blackcreek, FL that Renea and I shared with you and Suzanne yesterday.  We'll have to make a trip down there.
We're both beat down tired.  Renea elected to stay home this morning and work on her quilt.  I hit the highway with some friends.  You'll never guess where we went.  Guntersville, Albertville, ate at the Catfish Cabin (again), rode to Scottsboro, got on US 72 back to Huntsville, got on AL 20 through Decatur, went to Tuscumbia, Muscle Shoals, Florence, back into Huntsville, and then home.  Got home just in time to park the bike, grab Renea and head to our party.  Bedtime shortly.  

harleydiva

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 08:08:18 AM »

Just to the left of the previous shot....

There's Suzanne, holding my  [smiley=drink.gif] 'till I get through shooting...

I may have taken a little sip  [smiley=drink.gif]   I had to smile as I watched Terry taking pix.   :)  He looked like a kid in a candy store eyeballing the sea of bikes at Dreams.   :)    It was quite an impressive group of bikes and a fun day in the sun.

Good company  :-*   Pretty Day  [smiley=sunny.gif]    Riding on a gorgous bike  [smiley=apple.gif]   Priceless!   :)

It's supposed to be record temps here today ... sure wish Terry could play hookey and we could ride and ride and ride.   [smiley=apple.gif]

harleydiva

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 08:11:12 AM »

Terry, thanks for sharing these pics.  That place looks wonderful, and very similar to The Outpost at Blackcreek, FL that Renea and I shared with you and Suzanne yesterday.  We'll have to make a trip down there.
We're both beat down tired.  Renea elected to stay home this morning and work on her quilt.  I hit the highway with some friends.  You'll never guess where we went.  Guntersville, Albertville, ate at the Catfish Cabin (again), rode to Scottsboro, got on US 72 back to Huntsville, got on AL 20 through Decatur, went to Tuscumbia, Muscle Shoals, Florence, back into Huntsville, and then home.  Got home just in time to park the bike, grab Renea and head to our party.  Bedtime shortly.  

Sounds like a great ride.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  The Shoals area is really pretty.  I've not ridden the bike there, but have been there in the cage many times.

Tell Renea I want her to teach me how to quilt.  

Happy and Safe Trails,

Suzanne

Tbone

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3
    • CVO3: 2013 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2006, 09:18:52 AM »

Looks like you guys had another great day.  Terry, the bike's looking great!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Bob
2014 FLHTKSE Stardust Silver/Autumn Sunset
2013 FLHTCUSE8 Anniversary
2009 FLTRSE3 Orange/Black
2008 FLHTCUSE3 Anniversary
2003 FLHRCI Silver/Black
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 22 queries.