Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Fat Boy®

FLSTFSE first look

<< < (2/5) > >>

mr_magoo:
Well I am going to have to talk to the little woman i want a cvo fat boy to go with the seeg.

skull:

--- Quote ---Skull,
I'd have to agree with you on the yellow deuce.
--- End quote ---

psycho:
I tend to agree on the colors issue. I was checking out the CVO's during 03, didn't like the aniversary paint, so put it off. However, when I saw the 100th paint in the showroom--liked it much better. However, I wanted a new one so I waited for the 04's, remembered to check out the CVO's, and again, didn't like the paint from the pics. However, when in the showroom, I really liked the blue/black or whatever it is. Saw a yellow cvo deuce this weekend-looked ok. As far as the 05's are concerned, I think you need to be in the showroom. In my case, however, I tend to get bored with what I have. So as soon as I see another color on the road, it tends to look pretty good.  

darkvisorman:
Snap Psycho, im with you on the first impressions situation, mind you better the devil you know

wiseasp:
I ordered my 05 SE Fatboy in the silver color.  I think it reminds me of the very first fatboy with the yellow stripe around the top of the engine.

ROB

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version