Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® V-Rod®

Colors...

<< < (2/4) > >>

BLM777:

--- Quote ---
Brian, I hardly need any help when it comes to doing something stupid, just ask Mrs. tHunDer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (but maybe you can PM me with another detail or two to consider.  What's the harm, right? [smiley=nixweiss.gif])

BTW, I have to say I find the prospects of your flyin' pumpkin equally intriguing, but from the initial reports, I don't get the feeling that any fire sales are going to be happening with that one.

--- End quote ---

Will PM you later in the day.  Running out for meetings.....

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote ---My dealer has had an orange and black since early summer.  That bike drives me nuts everytime I stop by there (which was just tonite, again).  D@mn, I wish they would hurry up and sell that SOB before I do something stupid!
--- End quote ---

Tooooooo late for me. I just couldn't resist. Just got an 05 orange VROD with 269 miles. Man I need some warm weather and NO SNOW!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

110tHunDer:

Those suckers are sssoooooo sweet!  I am definitely envious!  Congrats on the new bike, Dawg! [smiley=2vrolijk_09.gif]

Jock:

--- Quote ---

Tooooooo late for me. I just couldn't resist. Just got an 05 orange VROD with 269 miles. Man I need some warm weather and NO SNOW!!!!!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---

DAWG,

What model did you purchase?  CVO?

Twolanerider:

--- Quote ---

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---

Dawg, just to show what kind of a buddy I am I'll take a few days off, come get the V-Rod, trailer it someplace warmer, ride it around for a few days for you to get it all broke in and ready for Zippers, and then will even bring it back to you.  Promise, no more than 2500 miles on it  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version