Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 59

Author Topic: Financial Meltdown?!  (Read 80884 times)

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
Re: Financial Meltdown?!
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »

I guess I missed it given all the unrelated material posted to this thread
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2008, 01:12:18 PM »

I'm guilty of everything I'm accused of (Whether I've done it or not. You must be guilty if you're accused of something) and should be publicly lynched, and hung by the neck til dead!!! :hanged: :hanged: :hanged: ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Sean M Cary

« Reply #182 on: September 16, 2008, 01:12:32 PM »

I offended somebody once.

I wrote this disclaimer a few minutes ago, but everybody so far is ignoring it.  It might be of some help, but since I wrote it, that's not very likely.  

Disclaimer:  Please stay on topic & keep your posts limited to the subject of the thread.  If you see a related topic, do not start a new thread, post in the existing thread.  Thread hijacking is not permitted & any and all thread hijackers will be subjected to very serious repercussions including suspension, banning, repossession of your keyboard, and cutting off all electricity within 27 miles of your residence to prevent unwanted posting from your stupid azz.   Thank you for your attention to this matter.

I'm gonna add that to the coin

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #183 on: September 16, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »

It started out sooooserious...granted the max pain is getting close with some reduction in vix and losses.
I fear more banks to drop and the dow to reach 10.5...Yuck..I'd love to be wrong but if it looks like a bear and smells like a bear chances are it will chit your head like a bear.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #184 on: September 16, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »

Just watched Obama's speech on the matter.  Here is the take away.....

"blah blah blah...... REGULATION....... blah blah blah....... REGULATE...... blah blah blah .......IN NEED OF REGULATING....."

Now is the time to be buying folks.  The CEO's of these banking institutions are not in the business of losing money and jobs.  The incentives they have are designed to encourage alternative thinking (some would call risk taking).  That's more motivating than being REGULATED.  There will be a rebound.  With or without the Federal Reserve stepping in.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2008, 01:18:20 PM »

So Hoist and Twolane are the de facto thread coolers.  Kind of like bouncers with a side show.   It's a little irritating having to plow through the show to find the next legit reply.  If someone had in fact crossed the line, I'd prefer the mods step in and enforce the rules.  My 2 cents. Don't mean to offend anybody. 

there were no legit replies in this threa. noone crossed any lines. the more active members were making a statement that there have been enough political threads here lateley. i doubt anyone here is still undecided on their vote with 6 weeks togo. so why do we need memebers getting into it at a personal level and throwing away friendships  :nixweiss:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2008, 01:19:16 PM »

I'm guilty of everything I'm accused of (Whether I've done it or not. You must be guilty if you're accused of something) and should be publicly lynched, and hung by the neck til dead!!! :hanged: :hanged: :hanged: ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Never considered that option.......    ;)  I read it o the internet so it must be true.   :huepfenlol2:

Disclaimer:  Please stay on topic & keep your posts limited to the subject of the thread.  If you see a related topic, do not start a new thread, post in the existing thread.  Thread hijacking is not permitted & any and all thread hijackers will be subjected to very serious repercussions including suspension, banning, repossession of your keyboard, and cutting off all electricity within 27 miles of your residence to prevent unwanted posting from your stupid azz.   Thank you for your attention to this matter.  Except of course for Hoist who will be publicly lynched and hung by the neck til dead.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Sean M Cary

« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2008, 01:19:47 PM »

there were no legit replies in this threa. noone crossed any lines. the more active members were making a statement that there have been enough political threads here lateley. i doubt anyone here is still undecided on their vote with 6 weeks togo. so why do we need memebers getting into it at a personal level and throwing away friendships  :nixweiss:

what he said... :coolblue:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2008, 01:20:03 PM »

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »

Just watched Obama's speech on the matter.  Here is the take away.....

"blah blah blah...... REGULATION....... blah blah blah....... REGULATE...... blah blah blah .......IN NEED OF REGULATING....."

Now is the time to be buying folks.  The CEO's of these banking institutions are not in the business of losing money and jobs.  The incentives they have are designed to encourage alternative thinking (some would call risk taking).  That's more motivating than being REGULATED.  There will be a rebound.  With or without the Federal Reserve stepping in.
So what are you selling?   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »

Dang it!!!!  I always miss all the fun.   :confused5:

So whats for lunch.  I enjoy a nice chicken salad sandwich on white, a bag of chips, a diet coke, and some M&M's for desert.  Hum, might explain why none of my leather jackets fit any more.   :nixweiss:

hunter

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2008, 01:27:22 PM »

Hoist! 8)
More appropriate would be:

I didn't do it.
Nobody saw me doing it.
You can't prove anything.

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »

I may invest in a company that mints coins.  Seems to be a growing biz sector that has gone unnoticed until now.

hunter

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2008, 01:31:44 PM »

From all the years of dealing with wall street people, if one thing I've learned is that they are all white collar criminals.

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2008, 01:39:21 PM »

I offended somebody once.

I wrote this disclaimer a few minutes ago, but everybody so far is ignoring it.  It might be of some help, but since I wrote it, that's not very likely.  

Disclaimer:  Please stay on topic & keep your posts limited to the subject of the thread.  If you see a related topic, do not start a new thread, post in the existing thread.  Thread hijacking is not permitted & any and all thread hijackers will be subjected to very serious repercussions including suspension, banning, repossession of your keyboard, and cutting off all electricity within 27 miles of your residence to prevent unwanted posting from your stupid azz.   Thank you for your attention to this matter.

::)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 59

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 20 queries.