Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 59

Author Topic: Financial Meltdown?!  (Read 81135 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Financial Meltdown?!
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2008, 08:03:50 AM »

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2008, 08:10:22 AM »

bury yer stash.... :coolblue:

the feds will just print more $$$, there is no such thing as economics anymore.

hundreds of banks will close before yes end. or taken over.

:soapbox:

TN

or should i be talking bagels :nixweiss:
Wut the hell was that maneuver

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2008, 08:17:08 AM »

Nothing wakes me up like a nice onion bagel, tosted with cream chees and Tabasco on it .   :pepper:
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2008, 08:20:46 AM »

I usually do not eat bagels, unless I am starving & no cardboard boxes are available.  It is a breakfast of last resort, since I was raised on sugary donuts made with real butter & half covered in chocolate instead of bagels.

I do buy bagels for breakfast for those who like bagels sometimes.  I buy the assorted variety since I have no idea which ones taste ok & get a variety of cream cheese like honey walnut or onion with chives.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2008, 08:24:33 AM »

I did not realize that bagel were legal up there?..!  That s good to know.  It is one of the positives down here with the NYC migration of recent years.  Bagels and pizza.  I was wondering besides Howie how many legit NY'ers are actually left up there as most apparently have moved to Palm Beach County.

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2008, 08:24:56 AM »

I usually do not eat bagels, unless I am starving & no cardboard boxes are available.  It is a breakfast of last resort, since I was raised on sugary donuts made with real butter & half covered in chocolate instead of bagels.

I do buy bagels for breakfast for those who like bagels sometimes.  I buy the assorted variety since I have no idea which ones taste ok & get a variety of cream cheese like honey walnut or onion with chives.

If you were a little closer to West Palm Beach, I'd stop by and have one with you.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2008, 08:30:10 AM »

Several members here need to be a little nervous  :nervous:

This is the most effective and efficient highjacking since 9/11/01.  Don't answer the door, it's Homeland Security.  :o
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2008, 08:30:50 AM »

If you were a little closer to West Palm Beach, I'd stop by and have one with you.

Sounds ok to me.  They don't let me get too close to WBP too often anymore.

I am in the metropolis of Mobile, AL currently.  Not sure of the bagel/donut status here.  Only premium gas at the exit & not that many cars on I-10 yesterday.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2008, 08:33:47 AM »

Sounds ok to me.  They don't let me get too close to WBP too often anymore.

I am in the metropolis of Mobile, AL currently.  Not sure of the bagel/donut status here.  Only premium gas at the exit & not that many cars on I-10 yesterday.

I believe bagels are illegal there...Were they not offering 50k per jew to move to bama get some in state...
Until the ratio improves your bagel quality coefficient will be very low..

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2008, 08:34:26 AM »

I did not realize that bagel were legal up there?..!  That s good to know.  It is one of the positives down here with the NYC migration of recent years.  Bagels and pizza.  I was wondering besides Howie how many legit NY'ers are actually left up there as most apparently have moved to Palm Beach County.

Our biggest immigration is former yankees from SoFL who decided they wanted to live with pine trees & rednecks instead of palm trees & SoFloridians.  

They bring their bagels & pizzas with them & we do ok on both.  Then they gripe about our NoFL "cold winter" & you find out they are from Connecticut originally.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2008, 08:36:19 AM »

Several members here need to be a little nervous  :nervous:

This is the most effective and efficient highjacking since 9/11/01.  Don't answer the door, it's Homeland Security.  :o

Michael Chertoff was washing cars in the parking lot next door yesterday as part of his service to the country or some darn thing about a request from the governor.  Maybe it wasn't really him, he did not display his badge.  Nevermind.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2008, 08:36:53 AM »

I recall a trip I had to make to Peecola in February and had felt cold like that since I was a grommet engineer in Penobscot Maine in February, on a roof, in the wind...Schmoops often wants to run to Key West when it drops into the 50's here...

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2008, 08:38:59 AM »

I believe bagels are illegal there...Were they not offering 50k per jew to move to bama get some in state...
Until the ratio improves your bagel quality coefficient will be very low..

I believe they call those folks "joos" here but am not sure.  Bagels are used for driveshaft donuts on some 4 wheel drive mudder trucks though.  Nobody knows you can eat them &I am not abouut to tell them.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2008, 08:41:43 AM »

I recall a trip I had to make to Peecola in February and had felt cold like that since I was a grommet engineer in Penobscot Maine in February, on a roof, in the wind...Schmoops often wants to run to Key West when it drops into the 50's here...

My sweetheart/BSR & I were dining at Sea Watch Rest. a few years ago in Dec. & the temps were in the low 60's.  Never saw so many mink coats & sable coats & fur coats with semi sweaty gals wearing them proudly.  Bet the line at the cold storage was an hour long that afternoon.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2008, 09:10:31 AM »

I believe they call those folks "joos" here but am not sure.  Bagels are used for driveshaft donuts on some 4 wheel drive mudder trucks though.  Nobody knows you can eat them &I am not abouut to tell them.

Sorry it was Dothan...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/08/group-offers-jews-50000-t_n_124905.html
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 59

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 21 queries.