Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 59

Author Topic: Financial Meltdown?!  (Read 81133 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Financial Meltdown?!
« Reply #600 on: October 01, 2008, 10:18:56 PM »

:worthless:
Yeah, I don't hate big oil either for their profits since duh they are in line with other commodities. But if you point that out the demagogues go on demagoguing and there is a lot of money to be made in demagoguery these days.  i should have been a demagogue mebbe but did not study that in school but some of the profs tried to teach it to me anyway.

Hope you got some coffee.

Oh yeah, I got about a brazillion dollars in the freebie gummint money & used it to buy some toothpicks and beer.

I made a half a brazllion $ drinkin WB' Kool Aid...annual return 13% since 98... Donuts on me ifin yall come to land of Cubanos n queers, Cigars and the best Lechon Asado this side of Orlando... :)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #601 on: October 01, 2008, 10:31:10 PM »

:worthless:
I made a half a brazllion $ drinkin WB' Kool Aid...annual return 13% since 98... Donuts on me ifin yall come to land of Cubanos n queers, Cigars and the best Lechon Asado this side of Orlando... :)

Ay yi yi!  13% since 98!  I be a dumbo investo.  Will be in SoFl in October & since I don't mind the queers or any of the  polysexyul alternative lifestyles due to my understanding nature of openmindedness & tendency to gawk at stuff and say lookit!, will be looking forward to it. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #602 on: October 01, 2008, 10:42:02 PM »

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
« Reply #603 on: October 01, 2008, 10:53:15 PM »

ah.. the last of the postal who didn't go postal ..
 :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #604 on: October 01, 2008, 11:08:01 PM »

Ay yi yi!  13% since 98!  I be a dumbo investo.  Will be in SoFl in October & since I don't mind the queers or any of the  polysexyul alternative lifestyles due to my understanding nature of openmindedness & tendency to gawk at stuff and say lookit!, will be looking forward to it. 

We shall feast on donuts...
Would I be so graced as to have your iskiness and his jestenerness the same time, 10.24???
Please tell me when your twistedness is to arrive so I may prepare adequate pie

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2008, 11:12:16 PM »

Would I be so graced as to have your iskiness and his jestenerness the same time, 10.24???

I've read 10 of your posts tonight and every one of them is jibberish.

Thank you for making me feel like I'm not alone when the only one who gets my jokes is myself

B B

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #606 on: October 01, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »

Jibberish is my second language!   :2vrolijk_21:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #607 on: October 02, 2008, 07:54:22 AM »

My plan today is to arrive there shortly after I depart.  At 10:24 until 10:26 prolly will be in DaytonaBeech unless I come to my senses & spend those 2 minutes somewhere else.

I would be there already except I'm not there yet.  Will let you know when so the local sheriff can prepare the appropriate documents.  A donut/pie feast......  the idea of this has created speechlessness of my keyboard, for which so many remain thankful.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #608 on: October 02, 2008, 07:59:23 AM »

Jester Whisper is to be in Meeami Beech on the 24th.  Aren't you going to be in yourami? 
Let me know when you have already been there.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #609 on: October 02, 2008, 08:04:21 AM »

JW in MB on 24th. ok Maybe will be there that week but not likely on Friday.  Will work on the schedule after Monday. Usually not in PB or Rat Mouth area but will make exception for this trip due to exception I will make for this trip.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #610 on: October 02, 2008, 08:09:23 AM »

JW in MB on 24th. ok Maybe will be there that week but not likely on Friday.  Will work on the schedule after Monday. Usually not in PB or Rat Mouth area but will make exception for this trip due to exception I will make for this trip.

Excellent and an exceptional Friday we shall have had by then. 
Usually where are you practicing when you visit the tip of the fine state of fla ha da, as it is now pronounced by the overwhelming population of jerseyites and newyaugkers...Which is fine with me...No big whoop.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #611 on: October 02, 2008, 08:21:30 AM »

I've read 10 of your posts tonight and every one of them is jibberish.

Thank you for making me feel like I'm not alone when the only one who gets my jokes is myself

B B

Like donuts - most of mikers jokes are in his head, its hard to have coherent thoughts when your face is filled with jelly donuts...

thats my perspective at least

Amazing, how you can incorporate donuts into just about any thread here

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #612 on: October 02, 2008, 08:32:14 AM »

Excellent and an exceptional Friday we shall have had by then. 
Usually where are you practicing when you visit the tip of the fine state of fla ha da, as it is now pronounced by the overwhelming population of jerseyites and newyaugkers...Which is fine with me...No big whoop.

The memories already haunt me are not as good as the reality because of my expected altered state.  fla ha da is not understood in my neck of the woods.  It is said as flor-ih-duh or by the lost as am I still in jaw-jah?

Gratuitous donut reference inserted <here>.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #613 on: October 02, 2008, 08:34:32 AM »

!

Sean M Cary

« Reply #614 on: October 02, 2008, 08:35:08 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 59

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.