CVO Social > Pictures

Critter Gawking

<< < (2/80) > >>

Twolanerider:
Still remember the most "uh oh" critter gawk.  The year at Cripple Creek.  Tooling along in a long line of bikes and, well now, there goes a bear cub across the road to momma bear  ::) .

gadgetz:

Hmmmm we'll have address your petition to join at our next triple secret membership meeting. I'll inform the brethren of your request.  ;D

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: gadgetz on February 16, 2016, 08:15:07 PM ---
Hmmmm we'll have address your petition to join at our next triple secret membership meeting. I'll inform the brethren of your request.  ;D

--- End quote ---

oooooh  ???     I would be indoobiably and and most humiliously honored.  :drink:

SHRADER:
Gentlemen (and Twolane),

As President and Grand PooBaa of the CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society I feel compelled to iterate that there is absolutely no need to formulate a petition on Jims behalf for entry into the Society. As has been stated in other threads pertaining to the subject of entry into the Society, the beauty, or dare I say genius, of this organization is that every member of the CVO Harley site is already a member. While it is true that there will only be a finite number of Charter Members, defined as those 12 individuals who attended the first expedition in MV in 2015, any and all current forum members are invited and encouraged to participate.

Cudos to you Jim, my friend, for taking the time to gawk at critters and to post said gawking evidence on the site. I would mention that part of the fun of gawking is to name the critters that have been gawked, kind of like the true scientist do, but feel free to use your own flair if it were.
For instance if the elk were located near the visitors center, one might call it a Great Smoky Oconaluftee Big Balled Bull Elk. Since you gawked it, you get to name it.

I do suppose that we need another classification for those members who choose to participate in Critter Gawking activities such as you have demonstrated. Let it be known from this point forward that any and all members who choose to participate in Critter Gawking activities shall be permitted and encouraged to refer to themselves as Active Members of the CVO Critter Gawking Society with all rights, privilages and accolades.

OBB:

--- Quote from: SHRADER on February 16, 2016, 09:01:36 PM ---Gentlemen (and Twolane),

As President and Grand PooBaa of the CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society I feel compelled to iterate that there is absolutely no need to formulate a petition on Jims behalf for entry into the Society. As has been stated in other threads pertaining to the subject of entry into the Society, the beauty, or dare I say genius, of this organization is that every member of the CVO Harley site is already a member. While it is true that there will only be a finite number of Charter Members, defined as those 12 individuals who attended the first expedition in MV in 2015, any and all current forum members are invited and encouraged to participate.

Cudos to you Jim, my friend, for taking the time to gawk at critters and to post said gawking evidence on the site. I would mention that part of the fun of gawking is to name the critters that have been gawked, kind of like the true scientist do, but feel free to use your own flair if it were.
For instance if the elk were located near the visitors center, one might call it a Great Smoky Oconaluftee Big Balled Bull Elk. Since you gawked it, you get to name it.

I do suppose that we need another classification for those members who choose to participate in Critter Gawking activities such as you have demonstrated. Let it be known from this point forward that any and all members who choose to participate in Critter Gawking activities shall be permitted and encouraged to refer to themselves as Active Members of the CVO Critter Gawking Society with all rights, privilages and accolades.

--- End quote ---
Well, with that said.... As I am a big fan of 2K's avatars,, Does that mean I like looking at jiggly critters? Is that even a correct classification or is puppies a better term?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version