CVO Technical > EVO

Well Crap --- Don't Even Have to Look

<< < (2/7) > >>

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on June 15, 2020, 08:02:20 PM ---I had an Evo... wish I still had it.  :(

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

--- End quote ---

That's a sharp bike Gary.  Like that a lot.  My last two Evo were a Heritage and a Road King.  The Heritage was a pretty typical bike for me appearance was.  The Road King, for some reason, was never my friend and I just beat the crap out of it.  Serviced and rode, don't think I ever even wiped it off.  Definitely not treated nearly as well as yours was :2vrolijk_21: .

Smoketown:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on June 15, 2020, 07:12:13 PM ---Gawd, just had a thought.  Bet a lot (most?) of the brethren here never owned Evos (or Pans or Shovels, etc).

--- End quote ---

42 and 47 Kunck ... Does that count?

iski:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on June 15, 2020, 07:11:02 PM ---
No, if I look at it from the left side of the bike it is the right hand cylinder that's leaking so that can't be it!

--- End quote ---

ISWYDT. 

Almost named one of my bikes Evita.  Because of the weeping.  Don't cry for me Argen...... nevermind.

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: iski on June 16, 2020, 06:34:25 AM ---ISWYDT. 

Almost named one of my bikes Evita.  Because of the weeping.  Don't cry for me Argen...... nevermind.

--- End quote ---

There!  That's what I'm talking about (in that other thread)!  A bike needs to just give up its name to you!

iski:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on June 16, 2020, 10:43:48 AM ---
There!  That's what I'm talking about (in that other thread)!  A bike needs to just give up its name to you!

--- End quote ---

'zactly!

I woulda put this in the other thread, but it belongs here not there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version