CVO Technical > EVO

Tranny Project

(1/4) > >>

SPIDERMAN:
Some may recall my plea for a five speed gear-set to help out a friend who had gotten royally hosed by a North Hollywood shop trying to convert his early 84 Evo motor FXWG from a 4speed to a 5speed. Fr8train came through on the gear set and I managed to locate a 5 into 4 case. Problem there was it was intended for an Evo 5 with a smaller main shaft. Problem solved I am having the case machined to the larger main shaft beaing. Had I mic'd the TC-5 Main shaft and the then the existing hole in the 5 into 4 case, the distance between outer race and inner race would have been so close the bearing would have overheated and failed in no time. This makes more sense. Ok, here's my latest need. In the box that fr8 sent me the 5 speed in was a set of instructions on how to install the 6-speed he put into his watermelon. Can anyone provide me with a link that would show the same thing for a 5-speed ? I tend to work on something till I get stuck and then read the directions. No directions things hit the skids pretty fast.

Thanks

The Mysterious Q!:
I must have gotten this heading of this thread misunderstood.I thought you were looking for some womens clothes.Or help in getting plane fare to Brazil.My bad. [smiley=banana.gif]

SPIDERMAN:
Went online and read the Clinton (CT) Gazette today

In the local news section there was an Ad.

[size=16]Quilghini's Marina One day sale on oars ![/size]

B B

SPIDERMAN:
Love the way everyone's jumpin in on this thread to offer a hand.

Hoist!:

--- Quote ---[highlight]Love the way everyone's jumpin in on this thread to offer a hand. [/highlight]
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version