Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Since politics have invaded the forum - Who wants to talk about motorcycles?  (Read 11980 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

Hey, can you guys not post back-to-back like that?  With the similarity in your avatars, I'm not always sure who's saying what. :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

No Brian, that's not it. It's just me aggrandizing, and talking to myself!!! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

It has made me double take a couple times too.   :D

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2

Hey, can you guys not post back-to-back like that?  With the similarity in your avatars, I'm not always sure who's saying what. :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

It's easy Brian, the picture in my avatar is of the bike that is (or at least will be again very soon) in one piece :bananarock: !

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

It's easy Brian, the picture in my avatar is of the bike that is (or at least will be again very soon) in one piece :bananarock: !

Uh oh.

;D

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

It has made me double take a couple times too.   :D

I really am going to have to start watching that side of the screen a little more.....  :nixweiss:

With the signatures actually turned off wonder what the hell I'm issing down there :nervous: :huepfenlol2: ?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!

More similarities than you thought! :P

And you can't mistake them at all. A red bike in one will never be mine! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

No Brian, that's not it. It's just me aggrandizing, and talking to myself!!! ::) ;D

Hoist! 8)

Didn't your momma warn you about that? :shocked2: :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

She just told me it might make me go blind! :nixweiss: :D :D :D

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

Anybody.  Anything.  Just as long as it's motorcycle related.  (Please? ;D)

Spent the better part of yesterday working on Bubba_T's 03 SERK. Since I don't own one anymore, I have to find volunteers to let me work on theirs. As posted elsewhere, we are doing some mods to Ken's ride. Dave Mackie is working his magic on a set of CVO 103 Heads we got on the site along with the stock cylinders. These were sent to Diamond Cut first and now are in the hands of the aforementioned Mr. Mackie. He will be providing us with a set of his pistons, DM598G cams, Fueling/Rivera oil pump and lifters and a huper-uthectic (sp?) top end gasket kit. While we've got the bike stripped down, we're changing out the inner primary to chrome, adding the self adjusting primary chain tensioner, changing out most of the hardware on the bike to chrome, changing the handlebars to 8" Wild-1 Chubby's and getting the wheels polished professionally. Ken is looking at an Extreme Engineering 18 x3.5 Eaglez front wheel as well. So as you can imagine, there's one pretty bare chassis sittin on my bench. Gotta say though next to ridin, I love wrenchin on a bike with a good bro.

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

No no no Brian, you're confusing things.  Mom never said anything about aggrandizing.  It's self aggrandizing she said would make your palms go hairy ??? !

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member

I really am going to have to start watching that side of the screen a little more.....  :nixweiss:

With the signatures actually turned off wonder what the hell I'm missing down there :nervous: :huepfenlol2: ?
A couple of folks screaming at us, and Puzzeld's great signature and of course my great husband's request to not support the naming of the blue and black SEEGs as Huckleberry.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I only turned my signatures on lately, hated all the great big pictures, and did not know what I was missing.  There are are few great ones.  
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 08:35:39 PM by Mrs.We »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG

She just told me it might make me go blind! :nixweiss: :D :D :D

Hoist! 8)

O O O O

Now I know what it means!

;)

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member

You can't tell me the politics threads are this much fun. :no: :P ;D

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"

well i thought about riding the SERK to go work on the server yesterdaym but still too much crud on the roads, and it snowed again today  :soapbox:
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra

I've, today, now managed to amass something like 6 windshields for the RG and EG. Didn't know I'd need some many but a bargain for spares is just tough to pass up. Went to the Int. M.C. show in Cleveland yesterday and enjoyed it a lot. Crowded as hell but it was quality time w/ friends and family and it was warm inside. Much larger this year and the beer. Did a swap meet in Canton today w/ some other friends and it was good too. Again, much larger than last year and the beer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 21 queries.