Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: market Value of 2008 SERK FLHRSE4  (Read 1777 times)

JKM

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4
market Value of 2008 SERK FLHRSE4
« on: February 03, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »

Looking at a low mileage FLHRSE4 with a set of BUB pipes.  What do you think is a fair price to offer the dealer?

2008 FLHRSE4 (105 Anni)- V&H Dresser duals and slash cut mufflers, Big Sucker AI, PCV, Woods 777, JPrecision Heads

RayG

• "What the hell was I thinking?"
  • Elite CVO Member

Re: market Value of 2008 SERK FLHRSE4
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:43:46 AM »

Try looking up your model on www.choppersexchange.com.  I have the same bike and prices vary but there are enough on the site to get the information you wish.  

Good Luck

Ray G.

RayG

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 01:46:52 PM »

I just checked with a local dealer that has a like new 08 Annie FLHRSE4 with 5,500 miles.  New rear and front tires, aftermarket exhaust, optional leather tour pack, low and high passenger pads, optional passenger floor boards plus a few other goodies.  It was marked down from $24,500.00 to $21,500.00  Great news if you want to purchase one but crappy news if like me, you own one and put tons of add ons.  There is an awful lot of them for sale on various sites, wonder why?  

PM me if you want additional info.  

Ray G.

JKM

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 03:51:55 PM »

PM on its way...
2008 FLHRSE4 (105 Anni)- V&H Dresser duals and slash cut mufflers, Big Sucker AI, PCV, Woods 777, JPrecision Heads

vrog

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 04:46:26 PM »

From what I have seen when looking/trying to sell my SERK it seems as if there are always way more Annie's up for sale. They also seem to be a little cheaper which I find odd because they charged more money for that paint.

I guess it has to do with the total number of bikes built in each color. The good thing is, there is always a good deal on these bikes and often the mileage is low.

But to answer your question, I would think $21K is a good deal for one of these bikes. As for color, personaly, I dont think you could pick a bad color in the 08 SERK line up.

RayG

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 11:45:36 AM »

How are you making out on your search for the 08 SERK?  Having gone to Canada (Quebec) many times I noticed it was getting more complicated to not only leave the USA but  getting back into the USA was worse.  Hope you find your bike and the transaction is a smooth one.  Any luck on www.chopperexchange.com site?  I'm still contemplating selling my 08 SERK but with 40K miles on her it makes it difficult to compete with the low mileage bikes on the site even with all the mods put on her.  Don't people ride their bikes?   I have to admit with the advice I get from this site my bike rides the same as it did when it had 5K miles on her. Lots of little annoying things but nothing major.  I put the complete Traxxion front & rear set up plus another $5 or $6k in mods.  I guess I'm a slow learner, I should have kept the bike stock and made changes once I was sure it fit my needs for a long period of time.  I don't regret the Traxxion expenditures as it changed the handling of the bike more than I could have asked for.  

I'm sure you can continue to count on your southern CVO brothers and sisters to check out possible leads for you.  

Good Luck

Ray G.

Elixer

• Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler [ Let The Good Times Roll ]
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: '08 CVO 105th Annv. FLHRSE4 Build 1096/1800
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 06:42:53 AM »

I own the 08' 105th Annv FLHRSE4 #1096/1800 and will never sell it. I suspect the economic crisis & recovery has driven some to unload their's and shed a monthly payment (assuming financing was needed).
Pic is my babe ~ get your own

ghosteh

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 10:48:53 AM »

Don't people ride their bikes?

Nope.  
I just bought a '03 SERK with just a few hundred miles on it.  Essentially a brand new bike.

I'll be adding plenty of miles to it soon!  :)

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.