Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: My first impressions on my VRSCSE2  (Read 9951 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: My first impressions on my VRSCSE2
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 11:30:36 PM »

Reading your post makes me miss mine already! I actually think i talked to you about mine a while back maybe?  Glad to hear you found one and are liking it.  Very nice bike! :2vrolijk_21:

That was me you talked to.  I finally found one and already starting to dump the money into this one.  I assume you're enjoying your new SE Street Glide.

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Scarlet Red & Charcoal Slate VRSCSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO2: Kryptonite FLHXSE2
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 11:12:01 AM »

That was me you talked to.  I finally found one and already starting to dump the money into this one.  I assume you're enjoying your new SE Street Glide.

That's good to hear. I wish i was enjoying my new street Glide, unfortunately HD is having some sort of problem with the green paint. Not sure if its a supply problem or a paint issue, but it sucks. Its not been to bad though, my father in law has a 2010 cvo ultra that I've been able to put a few miles on :2vrolijk_21:

Since your dumping $$, I have a set of throw over bags and a bracket that mounts to the luggage rack if your interested.  Have the luggage rack also.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 04:08:57 PM »

That's good to hear. I wish i was enjoying my new street Glide, unfortunately HD is having some sort of problem with the green paint. Not sure if its a supply problem or a paint issue, but it sucks. Its not been to bad though, my father in law has a 2010 cvo ultra that I've been able to put a few miles on :2vrolijk_21:

Since your dumping $$, I have a set of throw over bags and a bracket that mounts to the luggage rack if your interested.  Have the luggage rack also.
Hey HD Kid
I'm looking for a seat base to mount the luggage rack and sissy bar for a 06 SEVROD.!!!! Any chance you have one of those.  :nixweiss:   
                                   Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Scarlet Red & Charcoal Slate VRSCSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO2: Kryptonite FLHXSE2
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 10:05:30 PM »

Hey HD Kid
I'm looking for a seat base to mount the luggage rack and sissy bar for a 06 SEVROD.!!!! Any chance you have one of those.  :nixweiss:  
                                   Dave

sorry, it went with the bike.  YOu may already know about it, but occasionally some show up on 1130cc.com in the classifieds.  great site for all things vrod
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 10:16:25 PM by HD Kid »
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 24 queries.