Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2014 Breakout on her way to me.....it's going to be worth the wait I feel  (Read 1952 times)

ICBB

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE6 - 2011 CVO Ultra Classic Electraglide

I was so disappointed to miss out on the 2013 CVO Breakout.  I placed my order in September 2012, but never got one. I was told out of the 1900 units only 23 made it to the UK.  I kept my order and deposit on my dealer, and now one of these beauties has my name on it.

The paint job looks absolutely amazing.  Can't wait until February, which is my scheduled delivery.  Counting the days already!

Keep it the 'shiny side' up!

John

harley2014

Are there any better photos of the candy orange breakout, the HD site photos do not show off the metal flake at all.  :worthless:

ICBB

Check the video below out.

John

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold

Congratulations - this time last year I was one of the lucky ones but the waiting was quite an incredible experience.  It reminded me of being a kid again and waiting for Christmas. The bike has been an absolute blast to ride and whenever you go to a custom show you always get directed to the "showers stand". This has caused some quite hilarious moments. enjoy...

ICBB

Great to hear 'Fisherman' - I did order the Hard Candy Gold in 2012 and I still love it. I was worried that the 2014 bikes would not come up to that standard. However I think the "orange" paint scheme is amazing, and is up there with with the 2013 models.

John

breakoutbry

I was so disappointed to miss out on the 2013 CVO Breakout.  I placed my order in September 2012, but never got one. I was told out of the 1900 units only 23 made it to the UK.  I kept my order and deposit on my dealer, and now one of these beauties has my name on it.

The paint job looks absolutely amazing.  Can't wait until February, which is my scheduled delivery.  Counting the days already!

Is that from GH just got a sliver one delivery May from Shaw

ICBB

Yes indeed Guildord Harley. Good luck with your delivery, let's hope wel get them sooner than scheduled.

John

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 24 queries.