Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone in UK got a delivery date yet for their Breakout ?  (Read 2224 times)

Dell boy

• Junior CVO Member
Anyone in UK got a delivery date yet for their Breakout ?
« on: November 18, 2012, 05:16:21 AM »

Anyone this side of the pond got at delivery date yet. All my dealer can find out is mine was in the October build batch

gmeikle

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2008 FXSTSSE2

• CVO1: 2008 FXSTSSE2 Diamond Black
Re: Anyone in UK got a delivery date yet for their Breakout ?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:39:45 AM »

Aye , just in time for the chite weather ( AKA "chit" in the USA!) and the roadsalt !!

Just what you don't need of course...

No Breakouts physical in Australia until January apparently.

When it's high summer of course , 35C+ in Perth Western Australia with NO rain for 12 weeks.

This is from Gregg the ex-Scotsman , been here 18 years ( I wonder why ??).
No illegitimi carborundum

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 02:10:28 PM »

Anyone this side of the pond got at delivery date yet. All my dealer can find out is mine was in the October build batch
     Hi Dell Boy  afraid not ,when i ordered mine way back at end of August i was told late October ,now it turns out that the October date was the build batch  not delivery date all i  am told is that its on its way and i will get a update soon .What colour have you ordered and are you planing any mods ? Fisherman

Dell boy

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »

Got a red one coming and had a call from my dealer to say its arrived in Euro distribution depot should be a around a week to get to me. Been a long time coming for a bike I ain't never even seen. Won't bother going to the bike show this weekend now. What colour you getting, I understand there's only 23 coming in the UK

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 07:32:14 AM »

Got a red one coming and had a call from my dealer to say its arrived in Euro distribution depot should be a around a week to get to me. Been a long time coming for a bike I ain't never even seen. Won't bother going to the bike show this weekend now. What colour you getting, I understand there's only 23 coming in the UK
      Hi well my latest news is that my dealer [Oxford] has three breakouts coming ,one in each colour  they arrive one in December, one in January and one in February the trouble is that they do not know what colour is coming on which month . So who knows when i get to see my bike maybe two weeks or three months .   Also it looks doubtful that there will be a breakout at the bike show, the reason i was given is that whats the point of spending money on promoting a bike that is totally sold out ,i am still going as it is only 50 minutes  up the motorway .  The pagan gold is my colour of choice ,but all the paint schemes are fabulous ,i do hope that your red one arrives on schedule i wonder how many of the 23 will be red,gold or black so far it looks like i will be in the minority .

Dell boy

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 08:29:51 AM »

Will get a backrest and rack and leave it at that for now. I'm waiting to see what exhausts people put on and how they look before making my mind up on either a system or cans. Fueler wise I'm not a fan of the protuner as most of the guys I know with them on CVOs tend to change them after having running problems so will wait the winter and see what feedback is on this site

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.