Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: First Impression of Breakout and Dealership  (Read 5693 times)

skullplant

• CVO1: 2019 FLTRXSE Road Glide CVO-Red Pepper
Re: First Impression of Breakout and Dealership
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 10:21:01 AM »

When I was doing my search here in IL/WI/IA/IN I found that there were a few of the black and golds out there and a few black and silvers had already been bought and I was lucky to find the one red in the area at the moment.  It is my understanding that there is going to be a total of approx. 1900 total Breakouts produced, and I want to say that the majority will be the black and gold- I know I read there will be around 400-500 of the reds (paid closer attention to that since the red was what I was the most interested in).

What makes you say the majority will be black and gold? Just wondering.

Dobeman2000

• Senior CVO Member
  • His and Hers

• CVO1: 2013 Red Breakout
    • CVO2: 2013 Gold Breakout
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 03:44:41 PM »

This is the color they are marketing on their website, so I am assuming this is their guess what will sell best.

SupDude

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »

I saw a black and gold one at a dealer a couple of weeks ago.  It was sweet!  It reminded me of a cross between a Wide Glide and a Rocker.  I think the rear tire was a 260 which gave it a beefy look from the back.  I especially liked the way they painted the top of the tank.  It was almost an illusion of brushed metal under a greenish color paint.  The dude taking delivery of the bike couldn't get the sh*t eating grin off his face.
2013 CVO Road Glide Anniversary

Fisherman

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 Breakout Hard Candy Gold
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 10:18:00 PM »

What makes you say the majority will be black and gold? Just wondering.
Yes i was wondering the same  question . On this site the most popular colour is red followed by black people say they have seen the red and black but not the gold ,dos anybody out there actually know how many of each colour there are going to be ?, and has someone somewhere taken delivery of a gold one yet if so pics please . If you are lurking don't be shy   :P
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.