Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

Value of mint 00 SERG

<< < (2/2)

wolfman:
I'm interested in the bike. Please message me with better pics. -Mike.

chaos901:
FWIW, I bought one from a dealer about 7 years ago for $13,000, it had about 14,000 miles on it at the time.

Twolanerider:
I got mine 10 years ago (that's hard to believe; damn).  Got it with then low mileage, complete, and in really good shape.  Price then was $12,500 if I recall correctly.

FlaHeatWave:
Are all the Service Records Available?

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: mccuistion on April 09, 2019, 11:33:45 AM ---Hey guys, I was just hoping to get some input from you CVO enthusiasts.

My father left me a 2000 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide B/W/O with 33k miles in MINT condition with a few small mods like pipes and smoked headlight cover. I also have most of the original parts that were modded and several seat backs. I've ridden this bike a few times of the last couple years but it is just too big for me and I've decided I should let it go to someone who will truly enjoy it for what it is instead of sitting in my garage.

Only problem is I'm having a hell of a time finding an accurate price. I've seen them from $8,000 all the way to $25,000. In 2012 I had the bike appraised by a local shop @ $15,500 (with 32k miles) but I'm guessing it has gone down a bit in the last 7 years.

Any input or opinions are appreciated! I'll try to post pictures soon.

--- End quote ---

Rider and passenger backrest were part of original delivery.

Do you have all service records from new?

I may be interested but I'm sure shipping would be prohibitive for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version