Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

SHOW US  YOUR  ROAD GLIDE

(1/280) > >>

OTIS:
 Road Glides were the first big bikes in the Screaming Eagle line that makes
them special so every body show off your Glides wih a picture.

OTIS  

OTIS:

--- Quote --- Road Glides were the first big bikes in the Screaming Eagle line that makes
them special so every body show off your Glides wih a picture.

OTIS
--- End quote ---

Grover:
That my friend is by far the cleanest and sharpest CVO Road Glide I've ever seen. In the photo and in person :o

Great Job Otis [smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif]

I'm assuming the bike behind yours is Ol' Maudie....Things never change do they. She's bringing up the rear again [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] ;D ;) [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

RJ749:

--- Quote ---That my friend is by far the cleanest and sharpest CVO Road Glide I've ever seen. In the photo and in person :o

Great Job Otis [smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif]

I'm assuming the bike behind yours is Ol' Maudie....[highlight]Things never change do they. She's bringing up the rear again [/highlight][smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] ;D ;) [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
--- End quote ---

Oh boy!!!!!!!!

Not sure I have seen the SE Glide in person, but that is really sharp.  Thanks for starting the thread Otis.  We need Geezerglides, pseudo SE Glide pic.  He did a nice job with it.

Fired00d:

--- Quote ---.....

I'm assuming the bike behind yours is Ol' Maudie....Things never change do they. She's bringing up the rear again [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] ;D ;) [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
--- End quote ---
Oh chit!!!!! :o [smiley=vrolijk27.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version