Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 40

Author Topic: favorite road tunes revisted  (Read 108038 times)

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
Re: favorite road tunes revisted
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2009, 07:28:15 PM »

another one hit wonder
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:28:24 PM by Keats »
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

TN

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: FLTRSE3
« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2009, 07:54:40 PM »

Freakin EXCELLENT mix JC! Terrie's got great taste in music! Care to send a copy on an SD card for my Zumo! Of course I'll pay ALL expenses for it! And with taste like that, get a 2GB card and have her fill it up with more of that funky good chit!!! Thanks either way man! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

then you could forward one to me. :P

TN
Wut the hell was that maneuver

DarkEagle

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond with Emerald Ice Flames
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2009, 07:56:01 PM »

another one hit wonder
excellent cruising song, takes me back... but you forgot they came back over 10 years later with Twilight Zone back when MTV showed music videos, loved the fem fatale dancers in that one. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2009, 08:04:42 PM »

then you could forward one to me. :P

TN

Sure, why not TN! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Admiral

• My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • >> SILVER BULLET <<

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • SJHR
« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »

excellent cruising song, takes me back... but you forgot they came back over 10 years later with Twilight Zone back when MTV showed music videos, loved the fem fatale dancers in that one. :2vrolijk_21:

Classic stuff.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

Freakin EXCELLENT mix JC! Terrie's got great taste in music! Care to send a copy on an SD card for my Zumo! Of course I'll pay ALL expenses for it! And with taste like that, get a 2GB card and have her fill it up with more of that funky good chit!!! Thanks either way man! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

I put the list together......she doesn't really care for it.  She bought them from itunes then put them on a CD for me.  Not sure she wants to take the job on full time.........several of the locals have already asked her to get them a copy.

If we don't go for a weekend ride, this weekend.....I'll try to load them on my computer and then put them on a CD.  Don't count on anything........you're dealin with the technology challenged (that's why she had to put them on a CD).  I don't know what an sd card is.......don't think I have any nor do I know how to put them one it.  But I might can handle a CD.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

I put the list together......she doesn't really care for it.  She bought them from itunes then put them on a CD for me.  Not sure she wants to take the job on full time.........several of the locals have already asked her to get them a copy.

If we don't go for a weekend ride, this weekend.....I'll try to load them on my computer and then put them on a CD.  Don't count on anything........you're dealin with the technology challenged (that's why she had to put them on a CD).  I don't know what an sd card is.......don't think I have any nor do I know how to put them one it.  But I might can handle a CD.

That'll work JC! Thanks man! :2vrolijk_21:

Binx can get it on an SD card from the CD! Hell, I prolly could too if I tried I guess! I got one of them USB Multi-Plus Card Readers! :nixweiss: ;D

Lemme know an I'll get ya my particulars if ya don't have em! Thanks again JC! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »

Certainly not Rainbow's best  - but it has redeeming qualities.........

:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »

Just thinkin' out loud here but .... would it save time and money to make a CVO playlist on iTunes that members could purchase and download themselves???  :nixweiss:

Jon Seddon

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4 - Big Bertha
    • CVO2: Non CVO - Softail Deluxe (wife's) lady lou
    • CVO3: Non CVO - Triumph T160 Trident/Ducati 900ss (I hope)
« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »

How's about:

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2009, 08:35:05 PM »

Certainly not Rainbow's best  - but it has redeeming qualities.........

Much better song studio! Joe Lynn Turner is one hell of a front Man! Just not on that video. Though Ronnie James Dio is in my ears in the top 3 of all time, J.L.T. is really good, top 15? Look up some of the stuff he did as vocals for Deep Purple on the Slaves and Masters disc, I love "King of Dreams" "The Cut Runs Deep" "Fortuneteller" etc. Just ask next time you see me, all are on the bike!

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #236 on: January 08, 2009, 08:40:44 PM »

Can anyone name 4 Vocalist that fronted Deep Purple???????? Jock is not allowed to reply!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 08:42:46 PM by Wrongway »

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #237 on: January 08, 2009, 08:44:53 PM »

Can anyone name 4 Vocalist that fronted Deep Purple???????? Jock is not allowed to reply!

I think I can name two...Ian Gillian and David Coverdale, but I can't remember any others.   :nixweiss:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

hdhog1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: Autumn Haze CUSE
    • CVO2: Canyon Copper SEFB2
« Reply #238 on: January 08, 2009, 09:10:01 PM »

But I like it when Jock replys, he uses pictures.

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #239 on: January 08, 2009, 09:15:59 PM »

I do not know how to paste video directly

but this is a fav on a long trip, how many remember this?

or this one...

« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:30:01 PM by Keats »
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 40

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.