Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 99

Author Topic: I might be down, but I'm not out!  (Read 249581 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: I might be down, but I'm not out!
« Reply #705 on: May 10, 2011, 07:20:29 PM »

:bananarock: wow! lots of love  :coolblue: :cherry:

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #706 on: May 11, 2011, 05:45:12 PM »

Thinking about ya Chappy! Hope you're having a great day!  :drink:

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #707 on: May 12, 2011, 08:10:08 PM »

Boycott Granite State Harley for Sam

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycott-Granite-State-Harley-Davidson/143353932361327
Chappy,

this is now on Boycott Granite HD site from the new owner: Natascha Niffka our service department has been completely revamped since this work has been done...i was kept out of the loop, but will be in touch with Chappy soon :)  Hope maybe you can get some resolution and maybe in a small way we helped drive it.

Take care my brother, at least you now have the owners name.  

By the way this was on there also:

Natascha Niffka
Hi there folks...my intent here is to go through this page and connect with each and every one of you regarding any issues that can hopefully be corrected, dealt with, made right...whatever works. I want to hear all of you. I bought this dealership with my life's savings and then borrowed the rest...I didn't do it for the income, ra...ther than the lifestyle of working around Harley's and in a business that directly caters to the community. Clearly I haven't succeeded in certain areas. With your help, I'll help build this dealership into the one you want in your community! I thank you in advance for your time and candor.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 11:39:17 AM by Chains »
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit
Fullsac SS titanium coated DX dual pipe
Kuryakyn 4 inch Mellow Crushers
Color Matched Bushtec Turbo 2
1st Active member of the CVO Critter Gawkers Society

StevesCVO

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
« Reply #708 on: May 12, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »

Hopefully they'll make this right.

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #709 on: May 12, 2011, 08:44:50 PM »

Chappy,

this is now on Boycott Granit HD site from the new owner: Natascha Niffka our service department has been completely revamped since this work has been done...i was kept out of the loop, but will be in touch with Chappy soon :)  Hope maybe you can get some resolution and maybe in a small way we helped drive it.

Take care my brother, at least you now have the owners name. 

By the way this was on there also:

Natascha Niffka
Hi there folks...my intent here is to go through this page and connect with each and every one of you regarding any issues that can hopefully be corrected, dealt with, made right...whatever works. I want to hear all of you. I bought this dealership with my life's savings and then borrowed the rest...I didn't do it for the income, ra...ther than the lifestyle of working around Harley's and in a business that directly caters to the community. Clearly I haven't succeeded in certain areas. With your help, I'll help build this dealership into the one you want in your community! I thank you in advance for your time and candor.

Well done Jim  :2vrolijk_21:  Thats what "Brotherhood" is all about  :coolblue:

I hope that the dealership will not stop until "you" are satisfied with all that needs to be done Sam.  Then I hope you are able to get out into the wind for some good therapy  :2vrolijk_21:

In our thoughts and prayers

Marty & Diane
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #710 on: May 12, 2011, 10:51:59 PM »

Howdy Folks,

I hope all is well with you and yours.

I heard a Harley coming over the hill and next thing I saw was my best friend, Delta. He's without a doubt the riding buddy that I've seen more miles with than any one else. We sat and talked for a while and then we headed out for a putt. He was on his Ultra and I was on my Ultra. Sue didn't come along because I'm still working the muscles that have been in hibernation all winter. But, today I got in about 140 miles. It felt good, and hey, I actually rode on some roads that I've never been on before. Me and Delta stopped for a burger at RT 104 Diner and then we parted ways where he headed south and I headed west. It was a good day!!

Wow, from what I've heard and read it seems that the owner is taking the steps toward better service at Granite State Harley Dealership. Lets hope so!
There is still quite a gap between the problem and solution concerning the dysfunctional and unroadworthy springer frontend work that was performed on my Heritage Springer. Needless to say, but, I'm very disappointed with the way that this past and very long long winter has turned into a very slow slow spring that "finally" has kicked into riding season. All the planning, dreaming and preparation along with the great expense to be ready for riding season, only to end up worse than square one. At the true square one my bike was functional and roadworthy and had my sidecar attached. Now the sidecar is off her and she sits alone on my trailer ready to get dropped off at Monadnock HD Sat morning to have the frontend work done right. Of course I'll owe the full amount to have the work done again, but it'll be done right this time.  Funny, lol, I'm also back to a square one when it comes to hooking the sidecar back up. Well, I'l let ya'll know how it works out. I hope Sue and I are putting along with a side hack soon.

Thanks again for all your support through this, "had to see it to believe it", situation.

your friend
Sam/chappy
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 10:53:59 PM by chappy »
Ps 118:8

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #711 on: May 12, 2011, 11:14:52 PM »

Sam,  glad to hear that you rode again.  Sounds like some strength has returned to you.  I Pray for you daily although I havent posted  I sure kept reading on you misfortune.  But as a believer I have no doubt that you have what it takes to overcome this obstacle in you and your wifes Life.  Keep Riding Sam keep Riding  :2vrolijk_21:

BUCKNUT  :bananarock:

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #712 on: May 13, 2011, 12:00:14 AM »

Sam,  glad to hear that you rode again.  Sounds like some strength has returned to you.  I Pray for you daily although I havent posted  I sure kept reading on you misfortune.  But as a believer I have no doubt that you have what it takes to overcome this obstacle in you and your wifes Life.  Keep Riding Sam keep Riding  :2vrolijk_21:

BUCKNUT  :bananarock:

Thanks for you prayer and words os encouragement Bucknut. Although I have my ups and downs I do believe I am an overcomer. I've got pleanty of humps in the road that I can see in the rearview morror. Because of the gift of hope so much is history now, Thank God for that. Tomorrow is not here yet, so as it's been said before, "today is enough to deal with". My today was a good one. I got to ride with my best friend. I'm hoping tomorrow will be another ride that builds my strength more.

Thanks again my friend
Sam/chappy

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #713 on: May 13, 2011, 10:02:42 AM »

Thanks for you prayer and words os encouragement Bucknut. Although I have my ups and downs I do believe I am an overcomer. I've got pleanty of humps in the road that I can see in the rearview morror. Because of the gift of hope so much is history now, Thank God for that. Tomorrow is not here yet, so as it's been said before, "today is enough to deal with". My today was a good one. I got to ride with my best friend. I'm hoping tomorrow will be another ride that builds my strength more.

Thanks again my friend
Sam/chappy

:2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #714 on: May 13, 2011, 11:10:58 AM »

Awesome Sam.... :drink:

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #715 on: May 13, 2011, 11:38:50 AM »

Sam,

I can promise you this I personally will not let up on Granite until Natascha makes it right, even if I have to pay her a visit.

Good things should happen to good people and you are the best.

If you ride this weekend give us a big smile.

Jim
2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit

Chains

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • FL

« Reply #716 on: May 13, 2011, 01:20:07 PM »

Sam,

I can promise you this I personally will not let up on Granite until Natascha makes it right, even if I have to pay her a visit.

Good things should happen to good people and you are the best.

If you ride this weekend give us a big smile.

Jim

Another post from the Lady that has ownership of Granite, sounds like she is a serious business person and will straighten the place out.

facebook 
Hi Jim,
Natascha Niffka commented on your link.
Natascha wrote: "Jim...I'm on the same side as you. As dealers are buying up more dealerships, I've decided that it's not the direction I want to go. I've recently sold my shares in other places & bought out my partners who've owned a few shares from here...the way I see it: One Dealership, One Focus, One Customer at a time is the way to go. I'm in touch with Sam & hope other people on this site come forward after I've reached out to them for a genuine discussion as well. Thanks for your time! :)"

2009 FLHTCUSE
12 inch Monkey bars
Stage one kit

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #717 on: May 13, 2011, 10:00:45 PM »

Good Evening Family and Friends,

Great news, Sue and I finally took our first two up ride on the Ultra today. We rolled about 5 hours on all back country roads and pretty much had the whole road to ourselves. I’m still working on building up my riding strength and have a little ways to go to get my MC legs (kind of like sea legs but on two wheels instead) lol 

Maybe we can pull off a little putt tomorrow morning or early afternoon too, but we are expecting a visit from my brother Dave that’s coming to New England for a few days. We’re hoping to have some time on both Sat and Sun and one of those days we’re planning on a BBQ. Finger licking good!! Can’t wait.  I hope we don’t get rain, you know, Murphy’s Law and all. Lol 

I also got some other great news for you all. What had seemed to me to be an incredible mess that also appeared to have an impossible chance for any reasonable and equitable solution for me. To my surprise and my pleasure I received a phone call yesterday and again today from Granite State Harley Davidson, owner Natascha Niffka. She made it very clear to me that it is her goal to make right the service wrong that I had received while my bike was worked on by a former Service Tech at her Harley Dealership.

Ms Niffka offered me a very generous adjustment that brought our differences not only to the table, but after only last night she called today with an agreeable and honorable solution. Both Sue and I are thankful that we didn’t have to proceed beyond this level of fair negotiation with Ms Niffka. With the current outcome I have reconsidered and decided to remain a customer at Granite State Harley. I feel that she is very sincere and I hope the best for her and for her business and I hope Granite State Harley will become a local success for both her and all the harley owners visit and or need service there. 

However, I will honor the appointment with Monadnock for the repair on my heritage springer frontend. I will be dropping it off in the morning as arranged and they will repair the frontend on Monday. I will be glad to put this experience behind me and I will look forward to riding as many miles as I can.

I want to say, “THANK YOU !!!”, to all those that supported me during this process. And also I want to make it clear that this dispute is over.
Thanks to Ms Niffka and all of those that stood in the gap.
Springer will soon be whole
Your friend
Sam/chappy   

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

« Reply #718 on: May 14, 2011, 12:22:36 AM »

Great news Sam.  It seems that the lining is turning silver.  But Brother your going to wear me out with all that riding you are
doing LOL.  Way to go Chappy  :2vrolijk_21: Hope your weekend with your brother is exceptional and eat some BBQ for Me  :2vrolijk_21:

Take care My Friend,
BUCKNUT

chappy

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #719 on: May 14, 2011, 06:58:19 AM »

Great news Sam.  It seems that the lining is turning silver.  But Brother your going to wear me out with all that riding you are
doing LOL.  Way to go Chappy  :2vrolijk_21: Hope your weekend with your brother is exceptional and eat some BBQ for Me  :2vrolijk_21:

Take care My Friend,
BUCKNUT

things are looking up for sure, The BBQ is someting to look foward to.
your friend
Sam/chappy
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 99

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.