Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  All

Author Topic: Favorite CDs  (Read 13571 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Favorite CDs
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 11:10:17 AM »

GTFOH     :D

No Captain and Tenille  :nixweiss:

Daryl Dragon is not on my playlist either.

:)

Probably offended some of Zamfir & his panflute fans above, but hey, it's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milk bone underwear.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »

Daryl Dragon is not on my playlist either.

:)

Probably offended some of Zamfir & his panflute fans above, but hey, it's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

No Monkees, Herman's Hermits, or Gary Puckett and the Union Gap????   :o

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »

I refuse to answer this query on the grounds that it might incriminate me as a musical dinosaur with eclectic tastes.

I have a BSR that listens too, dammit! LOL

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 11:42:28 AM »

I refuse to answer this query on the grounds that it might incriminate me as a musical dinosaur with eclectic tastes.

I have a BSR that listens too, dammit! LOL

LOL, understand the BSR...GP and UG was my BSR's favorite group when we were growing up...damn, I feel old now... :-\

2012 FLHXSE3

Wrongway

• Stop Following Me!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • What A Beautiful Mess I'm In......
    • CA

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE Burgundy Blaze/Typhoon Maroon aka Mongo
    • CVO2: Gone:2005 FLHTCSE2 Cherry, Teal, 2006 FLHTCUSE Crimson
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 01:39:21 PM »

You know how I know your gay???? You have Afternoon Delight on your radio! That is what I said to a fellow mechanic last week when I heard the song coming from the bus he was working on.
For the most part it is Hard Rock for me. Yes Zeppelin is there, as well as a band some may dislike because of the Station fire (A true tragedy) Great White is a true Blues based band, not just a hair band from the 80s. Check out their Great Zeppelin disc, live from Bakersfield, Ca. and it's all Zeppelin songs. The band nails the songs and if you like Zep. you will like songs like Heartbreaker, Rock Me, Maybe Someday, Old Rose Motel, Gone With The Wind, Love Is A Lie. Great cover songs like Fire and Water (Free), Sin City (AC/DC), Tangled Up In Blue (Dylan), Lady Love (Robin Trower). Don't discount these guys, they really are a good band. And a Little Setzer from 2006. Yes I get that close!
  P.S. Did you know that The Starland Vocal Band won the Grammy for best new artist................over Aerosmith!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 01:44:57 PM by Wrongway »

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 03:56:26 PM »

Hey Red Devil, You still have any bellbottoms left?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 04:28:09 PM by Muffman »

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »

LOL, understand the BSR...GP and UG was my BSR's favorite group when we were growing up...damn, I feel old now... :-\

Not old, RD, seasoned.  :)

And breathing a sigh of relief you did not ask about The Association or The Letterman.  Hey, I married the gal anyway.  LOL

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »

Hey Red Devil, You still have any bellbottoms left?

No bellbottoms, but when my mom was throwing out some stuff, she found a pair of my platform shoes that I wore in the very early 70's...jeez, like at 6'4" I needed another 2" platforms....LOL...some of the crap that we wore in the 70's....not that I remember much of it.... :-*

2012 FLHXSE3

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 08:54:11 PM »

Not old, RD, seasoned.  :)

And breathing a sigh of relief you did not ask about The Association or The Letterman.  Hey, I married the gal anyway.  LOL

Now I'm really feeling old...The Association and The Lettermen...wow...might as well add the Righteous Brothers, Fifth Dimension, Strawberry Alarm Clock, and one of my more favorite groups...The Beatles (from Revolver on though, not the early stuff). 

2012 FLHXSE3

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »

Howie,
Ya got the "Led" channel on XM for that...nothing but Zeppelin 24/7.  The channels is great!   :2vrolijk_21:

Tune into Channel 59, right Charlie! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »

You know how I know your gay???? You have Afternoon Delight on your radio! That is what I said to a fellow mechanic last week when I heard the song coming from the bus he was working on.
For the most part it is Hard Rock for me. Yes Zeppelin is there, as well as a band some may dislike because of the Station fire (A true tragedy) Great White is a true Blues based band, not just a hair band from the 80s. Check out their Great Zeppelin disc, live from Bakersfield, Ca. and it's all Zeppelin songs. The band nails the songs and if you like Zep. you will like songs like Heartbreaker, Rock Me, Maybe Someday, Old Rose Motel, Gone With The Wind, Love Is A Lie. Great cover songs like Fire and Water (Free), Sin City (AC/DC), Tangled Up In Blue (Dylan), Lady Love (Robin Trower). Don't discount these guys, they really are a good band. And a Little Setzer from 2006. Yes I get that close!
  P.S. Did you know that The Starland Vocal Band won the Grammy for best new artist................over Aerosmith!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe! Brian Setzer's Vern's second cousin! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »

Tune into Channel 59, right Charlie! ;)

Hoist! 8)

You got that right Howie.  I'm always in the mood for Zeppelin, so I listen to channel 59 alot.  ;)

2012 FLHXSE3

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »

Now I'm really feeling old...The Association and The Lettermen...wow...might as well add the Righteous Brothers, Fifth Dimension, Strawberry Alarm Clock, and one of my more favorite groups...The Beatles (from Revolver on though, not the early stuff). 

All on the MP3, RD.  Plus Rolling Stones, CCR, Steppenwolf, Dylan, & Jefferson Airplane (no Starship!). 

Lots of Zep & lots of ZZ Top, too.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 09:00:55 PM »

Hehe! Brian Setzer's Vern's second cousin! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Saw Setzer with the Stray Cats years ago & the Brian Setzer Orchestra (opening for Bob Dylan) about 6 years ago.

Great guitar work!

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 09:01:29 PM »

Actually, the ones I listen to the most are, Boston, Journey, REO Speedwagon, Eric Clapton, Led Zeppelin, Chicago, Aerosmith, and Heart....just to name a few.

2012 FLHXSE3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9  All

Page created in 0.384 seconds with 21 queries.