CVO Social > Rider Down

Mike Taylor better known as Mikey T

<< < (2/8) > >>

phato1:
 Ms. Paula and I send our deepest sympathy to the family. Uncle Mikey will be missed by all. God Bless Susan and the rest of his family.

mjb765:
R.I.P. Mikey....you will missed by all those that had the pleasure of knowing you.

My condolences to Susie and the entire family

Mike

naitram:
just got off the phone with Donna

she said they have not been able to talk to all family members yet and asked that you don't put any thing on on their face book pages yet.

Jock:
It always saddens me when I read of these matters as we are sometimes taken too soon for those of us left.  This is certainly the case here.

MIKEYTEE was a vibrant personality, filled with so much life and fun.  You could not help but be influenced by his good nature and need for fun.

Over the years he stepped up when others would not.  Maggie Valley, Meeting in the Middle, Planning and don't forget the "Juice"!  You just knew you were going to have a good time when he arrived.

As a husband, father, uncle and friend, he rose to the occasion and spread the love.  Kind, considerate and caring helping others along the way.

Our lost will be heaven's gain and I am certain the "big man" is having MIKEYTEE work his magic now!  I know I will see him again one day but for now I will take in all of the great memories of this giant of a man.

Love ya brother.  Keep Smilin'

Fired00d:
Shocked and saddened of this news... RIP Unc.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version