Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need Copy of US West Version 2.0 Navigation CD  (Read 384 times)

UAV Pilot

• Junior CVO Member
  • 2008 FLHTCUSE3
Need Copy of US West Version 2.0 Navigation CD
« on: December 11, 2012, 04:47:50 PM »

I know this has been talked to death , but I really need to see if someone has a good copy of Navigation CD 1 US West Version 2.0 for the HD advanced audio head unit.  My disc has been in the cardboard so long it is unusable.  I know its obsolete and a POS, but dangit I want it to work.  Can someone please point me in the direction of another member who may be willing to burn a copy or send me their's and I will burn a copy and send it back. 
Better to Remain Silent and Thought a Fool, Than To Open One's Mouth and Remove All Doubt......Abraham Lincoln

Arctic John

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE 5

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE 5
Re: Need Copy of US West Version 2.0 Navigation CD
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 06:48:22 PM »

Your search probably turned up Iron Cross, which previously said he had many copies and would be willing to sell them to any .... That wanted a copy. 

UAV Pilot

• Junior CVO Member
  • 2008 FLHTCUSE3
Re: Need Copy of US West Version 2.0 Navigation CD
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 07:22:30 PM »

Thanks for the Iron Cross Info. I will give them a call tomorrow and see what that turns up.  I love being able to ask a question within the CVO community and find answers.  They may not always be the answer you wanted but the information is sound.

Thanks again

Glenn
Better to Remain Silent and Thought a Fool, Than To Open One's Mouth and Remove All Doubt......Abraham Lincoln

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.