Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Cop caught pepper spraying bikers taken off the street, faces investigation  (Read 8865 times)

RoadDawg

• RDMC
  • Elite CVO Member
    • SC

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Breakout

Headlines would read,.... Biker shot and killed when attacking Police officer  :-\

X2
Bill - Greenville, South Carolina

2014 CVO Breakout
Hard Candy Sedona Sand & Blaze Orange with Black Abyss Graphics
117 Pro Race Kit
Ward Performance Heads
Bassani ProStreet Turnouts
124 HP 133 TQ

RoadDawg

• RDMC
  • Elite CVO Member
    • SC

I too agree he should be fired! Too bad they rarely get fired when they shoot unarmed people! A week or two paid vacation, slap on the wrist.

Police rarely shoot unarmed people knowing they are unarmed at he time. Therefore, they rarely get fired for it. Secondly, if an unarmed person attacks a police officer, the risk that the attacker may overpower the officer and take his/her gun is foremost in the officer's mind. Another reason why "unarmed" attackers are shot by police officers. What this cop did flies int he face of every good police officer everywhere. He should, and likely will, be fired.

2014 CVO Breakout
117 Pro Race Kit
Ward Performance Heads
124 HP 133 TQ

turn_key

That officer is an asshole. There is no justification for that.

ferris bueller

• Buy The Ticket Take The Ride
    • IL

• CVO1: 2014 CVO ROAD KING

scumbag    everybody that  i went to school with that were bullys, most of them wound up being cops!   

RoadDawg

• RDMC
  • Elite CVO Member
    • SC

scumbag    everybody that  i went to school with that were bullys, most of them wound up being cops!   

Grouping all police officers as bullies due to a few bad cops is the same as grouping all bikers as miscreants due to the small percentage of outlaws and lowlifes riding among us. Today, I'm taking my bike to a funeral procession for a Greenville, SC police officer that was murdered by a gang member. He was a decorated officer and a war veteran. Twenty-eight years young with two children and a pregnant wife. Shot dead by a scumbag.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:40:33 AM by RoadDawg »

2014 CVO Breakout
117 Pro Race Kit
Ward Performance Heads
124 HP 133 TQ

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member

I believe most cops are well intentioned. They make mistakes but most are proud of their jobs.  I have no idea why this cop would do this. It makes no sense. In Georgia if a cop has someone pulled over you are supposed to move one lane over (if it is safe) for the cop's (and people pulled over) safety.   I do think a lot cops have a I am better than you attitude but over the years I have meet many really good guys (and gals) that want to serve the community.  The few bad ones of any group always stand out and get in the media.  The multitudes of others that do a good job are never mentioned.  Bad news (bloody, sex, movie stars, etc.) sells.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG

There are good Cops, and then there are the other ones.  I think there are more good ones.  This one, in particular, obviously took leave of his senses, for whatever reason.  Some of 'em are just mean, and coupled with a huge ego, a badge and a gun, would lick themselves all over if they could.  You couldn't pay me enough to do what they do.  God bless the Peacekeepers.  Later--HUBBARD   
Good one Hub :huepfenlol2:

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

I for one as well do commend our public law enforcers they put their selves on the front line of harms way to protect those of us that are law abiding. For what ever reason he did what did it shows him to be a bad apple in the basket.

When I was younger and on my bike this guy in a car was repeatedly  blowing his horn for me to pull over,..thinking something wrong with the bike I did. It was an off duty cop in his own car, he went up one side of me and down the other when couldn't find any thing wrong then he popped the question "do you have any drugs on you" "NO" he did a search and came up empty. BUT that was not the end of it, He got on his radio and called for a paddy wagon to hall me to the station for a strip search. I said in rough language "THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN"
Well,.. a wagon shows up the next thing, from minding my own bis just riding down the road to sitting in a holding cell and my bike was taken to the impound.
About 45 min later he comes in the cell and said to strip down. I said your an a@@ that's not happing and I want to speak to CID Cook CID= criminal investigation division. Cook was a friend of the family. How do you know him, he asked. F-ing ask him your self you P@@@k.
A short time later he came back his face was red and said OK you can go we'll have your bike brought to the station I replied dam right you will.
Now that was a little story of a run in I had with a bad bully cop . BTW he still would have come up empty.         

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

UP DATE!! of the out come

http://lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/cop-who-hosed-motorcyclists-with-pepper-spray-says-it-w-1767792153
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:05:59 PM by longlast »

RGlideKid

• 1K CVO Member
  • Riding Since 1972
    • AR

• CVO1: 2011 CVO RGU...sold
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO RGU
    • Bull Shoals Photography

UP DATE!! of the out come

http://lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/cop-who-hosed-motorcyclists-with-pepper-spray-says-it-w-1767792153

I see a quiet promotion and a transfer coming up quickly in that young officer's career. 
Harry
2017 Eureka Springs MITM Ride Chairman
Check out my photo gallery at:  RGlideKid's Galleries at Bull Shoals Photography

2015 CVO RGU with V&H Power Pro Headers & 4" Monster Rounds & HD-SEPST
2007 Bushtec Turbo+2 Trailer

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

I for one as well do commend our public law enforcers they put their selves on the front line of harms way to protect those of us that are law abiding. For what ever reason he did what did it shows him to be a bad apple in the basket.

When I was younger and on my bike this guy in a car was repeatedly  blowing his horn for me to pull over,..thinking something wrong with the bike I did. It was an off duty cop in his own car, he went up one side of me and down the other when couldn't find any thing wrong then he popped the question "do you have any drugs on you" "NO" he did a search and came up empty. BUT that was not the end of it, He got on his radio and called for a paddy wagon to hall me to the station for a strip search. I said in rough language "THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN"
Well,.. a wagon shows up the next thing, from minding my own bis just riding down the road to sitting in a holding cell and my bike was taken to the impound.
About 45 min later he comes in the cell and said to strip down. I said your an a@@ that's not happing and I want to speak to CID Cook CID= criminal investigation division. Cook was a friend of the family. How do you know him, he asked. F-ing ask him your self you P@@@k.
A short time later he came back his face was red and said OK you can go we'll have your bike brought to the station I replied dam right you will.
Now that was a little story of a run in I had with a bad bully cop . BTW he still would have come up empty.         

I would not have handled that as well as you did.  I would've had to find out if I could still hit as hard as I used to.  Make no mistake, I respect LEO's, but respect for this moron is absent.  I would also have dealt with the consequences of knockin' that peice of chit the phuck out.  His misery would have been my mission in life.  Seriously.  Hope he got fired.  Ahhh........now I feel better.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

longlast

• 2.5K CVO Member

I think something did cone of it HUBBARD, Cook asked what had gone on I filled him in. His words, I'll bloody sort it out. And that was that.

I would not have handled that as well as you did.  I would've had to find out if I could still hit as hard as I used to.  Make no mistake, I respect LEO's, but respect for this moron is absent.  I would also have dealt with the consequences of knockin' that peice of chit the phuck out.  His misery would have been my mission in life.  Seriously.  Hope he got fired.  Ahhh........now I feel better.  Later--HUBBARD

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!

I certainly don't condone what the officer did, but I can see that he had some justification for what he did. These so called "bikers", over a hundred, had been disrupting traffic on major roadways by stopping traffic so they could do their stunts and show off. Numerous 911 calls were coming in saying these guys were crazy. The cop had pulled over a truck with several, 3 I think, occupants in the bed that were filming these idiots. Texas law says if a LEO has pulled someone over you are supposed to move out of the right lane, or at least slow to 20 mph, of which they did neither. The bikers intentionally disrupted a traffic stop on one of their own. The cop used on of the few tools he could use to try to make this traffic stop. Should he have used pepper spray ? No. Should he be punished ? Yes, but I can understand his frustration with these so called bikers, who give all of us a bad name.
I live in this area so it's received a lot of attention. The 911 calls were unbelievable. The general public was scared, frustrated and bewildered at what these guys were doing. The cop could see they had helmets on. I think he did it thinking it was his last resort. I just don't see the cop as the bad guy here.
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Make no mistake.  Ol' Hub wasn't going off on the cop with the pepper-spray.  I was referring to what that scum-bag "bobbie" did to our friend, longlast, from London.  Later--HUBBARD 
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Cat Eye

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE

If you have ever been caught up in one of these sport bike rally rides.....it is dam scary!

You are fearful for the kids on their bikes....as well as for yourself.....it's like a riot on wheels.

Why the Officer just didn't wait for the traffic to clear.....would have been the best move.  There is no way one officer could control this situation......many have tried and it mostly ends bad for everyone.

Ironically I have seen at least a dozen 1%'er group rides .... and they all ride tight and 5 MPH below the speed limit......and once I saw an officer put his lights on to pull over the last few of the group for what I assume was for rolling through the yellow/red light.....and the whole group pulled over in an orderly and safe matter. 

One thing is for sure....pepper spraying passing motorcycles is not the answer.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.208 seconds with 21 queries.