Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Hells Angel's in the news.........again  (Read 7778 times)

woody

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Hells Angel's in the news.........again
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 10:31:45 PM »

Here's the link:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/02/05/atf.agent/index.html

Wasn't there a movie that was very similar to this a few years back?
WOODY

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 12:34:40 PM »

I just finished reading " Under and Alone " by William "Billy" Queen, who did the same thing from 99 to 01 . He joined and became a patch holder for the Mongols, a group hated by the HA.   At the end of the book during the trials, he seemed to be very protected by the ATF, but I wouldn't want to be him. These guys kill just for the fun of it. :o
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 01:43:36 PM »

Wasn't there a movie that was very similar to this a few years back?

Yeah, Stonecold was one, and there was another one with Charlie Sheen, but the title of that one leaves me.

Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 02:12:10 PM »

I just finished reading " Under and Alone " by William "Billy" Queen, who did the same thing from 99 to 01 . He joined and became a patch holder for the Mongols, a group hated by the HA.   At the end of the book during the trials, he seemed to be very protected by the ATF, but I wouldn't want to be him. These guys kill just for the fun of it. :o

Yeah, that was a pretty good read.  JMO, but these guys know going in, their lives are on the line 24/7.  I have a friend that was once a State Trooper, went under cover with the DEA, and then the ATF.  This guy was Law and Order everytime, and one mean SOB.  Loved to dish-out pain, and didn't mind receiving it.  I sometimes thought he had a Death-Wish, as crazy as he was.  One thing is certain.  He ain't worried about being recognized.  Every time I have seen him, since he was a Trooper, the only way I recognized him was when he said my name.  Somebody has to do it.  Glad it's him and not me.  Later--HUBBARD   
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 03:50:50 PM »

Yeah, Stonecold was one, and there was another one with Charlie Sheen, but the title of that one leaves me.

Later--HUBBARD
"Beyond the Law" (1994).  It's an okay flick...
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 06:21:54 PM »

"Beyond the Law" (1994).  It's an okay flick...
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red
I liked them both. The Boz
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

twincam

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 03:34:29 PM »

Later--HUBBARD
STONECOLD... the movie was filmed in AR I was a extra in it!!!!!!!!

CVOwner

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 03:44:34 PM »

[/quot]
Notice the background of my picture/avatar. Thats where Charlie Sheen kicks the crap out of the cop/infiltrator and throws him back to the feds. I ride past it all the time on my way to Wickenburg and Lake Pleasant in AZ.
2004 SEEG Orange/Black
When all is said and done, there'll be more said, then done!

twincam

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 03:51:20 PM »

[/quot]
Notice the background of my picture/avatar. Thats where Charlie Sheen kicks the crap out of the cop/infiltrator and throws him back to the feds. I ride past it all the time on my way to Wickenburg and Lake Pleasant in AZ.
I thought you were talking about stonecold with brian bosworth in it!!!!!!

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 02:04:10 AM »

Red & White 50th birthday party this weekend in Oakland, CA. Should be uneventful, can't see them causing any trouble and many are going from out of the country and looking forward to site seeing and such. Extra LE on duty of course, and should be, if nothing else to be on the lookout for outside colors coming in to cause trouble.

That means the members from the first decade are now likely AARP members also ;D
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 07:09:36 PM »

Fireworks Spark Only Trouble at Hell's Angels Party

April 2, 2007 at 7:10 a.m.

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - A birthday bash in Oakland celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Hells Angels motorcycle club turned out be mostly quiet this weekend. Except for a raid to seize a load of fireworks, police say the celebration went on without any major incidents.

Early Sunday morning, police seized about one-thousand pounds of fireworks they believed the Angels had planned to shoot off from their clubhouse on Foothill Boulevard. At least 600 bikers attended the festivities in Oakland over the weekend, which included a concert and a number of private events.

No arrests were made.  :nixweiss:

2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 07:29:11 PM »

THEY ARE HAVING  a 18 de mayo party right next door to my house in la grange ca on may 5- noon. la grange saloon $20.00 entry and free beer.i may go up from so cal just to be a bystander because its always intresting to say the least! maybe a couple of the bay area guys want to come over. its sponsered by the hells angels and nomads ca-30 east of modesto

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 08:13:47 PM »

Back in the day, an invite to a Patch Party was about the best ticket in bikerdom. The parties weren't about making money and only close friends were invited. They were a lot more wild than even Hollywood portrayed them. The MMMC I was Prez of back east had some contests I can't write about on this site without getting the boot and deservedly so on a family oriented site. 
     Anyway, somebody decided there was money to be made from folks who thought it cool to be able to say they went to a party at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (name your favorite club)or my personal favorite, the one's who wear known associate stuff like that amounts to anything more than the cost of the shirt, patch or whatever. So all of sudden the patch parties were open to anyone with the price of entry, more cash for drinks (usually) and more cash for t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, bandanas, etc etc There's a ton of security ( read prospects looking for someone to be stupid so they can prove how tough they are) and all of the club's women are told to act like this or that and a patch party today is about the most boring thing in bikerdom. Save your money, go to a strip joint with your bro's, get falling down drunk surrounded by mostly naked women, take a taxi home.

just my $0.02

B B

PS
    Don't go to a ta ta joint in LA county however or you'll be really disappointed
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 08:16:27 PM by SPIDERMAN »

2006cvo

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 08:28:48 PM »

the book was called "under and alone" Billy Queen, Good read
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 21 queries.