Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Hillary  (Read 2370 times)

Break-In

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary Edition 513/900
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO3: 1997 FXSTC
Re: Happy Birthday Hillary
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »

It is amazing that just before Bill left the white house they were almost broke, and now they seem to be doing very well for themselves.  I have a had time voting for someone who keep changes her story, first for the war then against the war, then she said she was mistaken, then she put her foot in her mouth again and again. I may vote for mickey mouse, at least he can't put his foot in his mouth :soapbox:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 10:11:11 PM »

I don't know, maybe it's just me or maybe it's the Hollywood thing up the road but if all of you (and the rest of the country) would stop talking about her incessantly she might actually vanish from public life. Every time you talk about her you , you lend credence to her viability as a candidate. Your invective often raises the ire of even those who don't support her simply because a lot of it is not supported by any concrete evidence. The vast majority of what I've read about her on this site has been Innuendo, rumor, supposition, inaccuracy and outright untruths. And it all swirls around her like a tornado creating a buzz none of the other candidates can compete with. If you think she's irrelevant then treat her as such - - - - IGNORE HER. There's been about 20 threads on her started on this site and from my unscientific calculations, she doesn't appear to have any supporters who are members. So why are you guys going on about her at every turn ?  Let it go, let it go.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:45:59 PM by SPIDERMAN »

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 12:03:10 PM »

Well I'm not a Hillary fan, but then again I'm not to happy with our leaders in general we he two classes, the leaders and big businesses, then the working class that provide for them! Someone sent me this on Oboma.

http://www.snopes.com:80/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2007, 12:17:02 PM »

There's some good advice: "be careful how you vote". Problem is as usual, the choices are poor even before any primary elections.

Hillery leaves a trail wherever she goes and her staff has to clean up after her, and some of those stains are not so easily removed. She and Bill were in Richmond, VA during his first term in office and Hillery was the big shot in charge even back then. She made some personal arrogant blunders that left very bad feelings and hopefully she learned something from them - at least her staff and the power people she has gained since that time have learned to strong arm all concerned to keep quiet about her unsavory doings. She is a bull dyke in the purist form, has no regard for anyone around her with her selfishness and she would not make any sort of presidential person at all. She is trash, but very powerful trash which makes her egotistically dangerous. The worst choice of candidates would be 100% better for this country than Hillery Clinton. ((I believe the best cover-up was the one where Bill took the rap for Hillery getting caught with her face buried in M.Lewinski's crotch!))- (overheard from a hate Hillery conversation a few weeks ago)

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!  Lord I apologize by disrespecting dykes that way and be with them starving pygmies down there in New Guinea amen!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 22 queries.