Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: March 24, 2024, 07:49:26 AM 
Started by drgmis16 - Last post by ngshop
I have a H-D backrest and the adjustable hardware to go with it. I bought new and ran it for about 2k miles. I then put on an "Ultimate seat" that does not work with HD stuff. The adjustability make it the best in my opinion.... but would not work with my after market seat.

on: March 24, 2024, 07:24:15 AM 
Started by Brigsy - Last post by Cvostu
I have a soundz system and noticed I had a few speakers buzzing front and rear. I went with cicada 5x7-4a in the bags and hertz sx 165 neo in the fairing. Left the soundz amp and it's been amazing. Really good stuff. I went with these mostly because I didn't want to modify the bags and do a major cutting job.. I was thinking about 6x9s. But these worked out fine for me. Stuart.

on: March 23, 2024, 11:44:35 AM 
Started by Brigsy - Last post by Brigsy
If the sound is that much better it might be worth replacing all 4 speakers.......DO they make fairing speakers that will work with Boom2 as well?
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Cxx57.2.  When I talked to them about it they warned me I would want to upgrade the fairing speakers as well.  If you do that, you will need a new amp setup.  For now, the saddlebag speakers from Cicada can be run in a single OR bi-amp configuration.  Boom 2 uses a bi-amp 2ohm speaker so these should be a simple remove and replace.  I understand the new saddlebag speakers are deeper due to a better magnet so that will require "trimming," but I don't know how much yet.  I'll post some pics.

on: March 21, 2024, 07:20:28 PM 
Started by santosrph - Last post by santosrph
It still doesn’t have volume.  All other audio works, FM, Bluetooth, usb, etc.   I have strong signal from XM.    Thanks.

on: March 21, 2024, 07:02:01 PM 
Started by santosrph - Last post by bigC
santosrph, did you get your XM working yet? If not, do you have sound on the AM/FM radio? Is the bike outside in the open so the signal isn't being blocked? Even if outside the XM signal can still be blocked by tall building or even a hillside. I think the XM satelites circle around the equator and the further north you are the lower the signal angle.

on: March 20, 2024, 09:27:45 PM 
Started by TN - Last post by mjb765
Congrats on the new ride and good luck with it Phil. 

Mike

on: March 20, 2024, 04:37:37 PM 
Started by TN - Last post by Twolanerider
Just saw this Phil.  Congrats and that's a good looking bike.  Enjoy the spring!  :drink: :drink:

on: March 20, 2024, 04:09:02 PM 
Started by TN - Last post by TN
She’s coming up on time to be voted in/out.     :drink:

on: March 20, 2024, 06:09:13 AM 
Started by Grizzly - Last post by FLSTFI Dave
I'll start. After Ford stopped producing "Factory" Harley Davidson trucks, They were sent to a conversion company called Waldoch.
My truck is a 2015 H-D authorized "Screamin' Eagle" truck. Special paint, interior pieces painted Tuxedo Black, a lift kit, power running boards
Harley Davidson bed mat and Tonneau cover. it has the Screamin' Eagle head ghosted on to both sides of the hood and the "Screamin' Eagle"
script ghosted over the words Super Duty on the tailgate. My truck currently has 29K miles on it. It is used to pull our toy hauler.

Very Sharp looking truck.  Under 30K miles is rare for a diesel that old

on: March 19, 2024, 08:58:52 PM 
Started by Grizzly - Last post by JCZ
I bought the 2002 Harley F-150 that had the supercharged 5.4L engine and four bucket seats.  Here it was being used in a photo shoot.....along with my 02 Ultra Classic.....   https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=488.msg32762#msg32762

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 18 queries.