Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Me and Marino  (Read 5991 times)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

Re: Me and Marino
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 02:04:14 AM »

Hey Rog, looking good.

geezerglide

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 07:22:36 PM »

GOOD LUCK ROG :2vrolijk_21:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 07:47:28 PM »

Anyone considering this, look at the group that Marino did the diet with.  They lost anywhere from 40 to 100 plus pounds, with before and after pics on this link.....drag your cursor over the pics.

http://www.nutrisystem.com/newsletter/weekof/021807/story2.cfm?IID=9942&fc_c=BF3M8DA-FXN8&fc_u=A5VVYe

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 09:10:24 AM »

Quick update, lost a couple pounds this week but continue to lose inches, dropped another notch in the belt.

My sister and bro-in law got on this about a week ago and both have lost 4 to 6 pounds.

I hit a plateau this past week or so and then dropped off it yesterday so I'll see how it goes this week, figure it should start dropping again.

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 09:13:56 AM »

I believe the net weight of all the people in the world stays static and the distribution changes...right now I am on the receiving end of the distribution...
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 09:46:52 AM »

I believe the net weight of all the people in the world stays static and the distribution changes...right now I am on the receiving end of the distribution...

Talked to my brother last night, maybe if I had before the diet I wouldn't have gone on it.

He has me by an ich or two and about 50 pounds.  His idea is what mine used to be.  I'm old enough to do what I want and eat what I want.  Now he's thinking he needs to drop about 50 since the "do what I want" plan isn't working so well.  He's been receiving for some time now too.

ronshood2000

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 02:30:12 PM »

Always glad to here success stories. I should get motivated as well, good job.
Ron

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 03:37:29 PM »

Well I hit 220 today, so now I have to commit myself to an exercise routine as that is what I told my self in the beginning.

Not worth a pic at this time, but I can say I am down two belt notches and now have to dig through the drawer and see if I kept any belts from the thinner days as I am in the last notch of the belts I own.

I would expect that with the addition of exercise and the fact I just dropped off another plateau I have been stuck on, that I should see another 5 pounds over the next couple of weeks.  Currently I am down a solid 22 pounds with some business meetings and a couple of candy bars along the way.

With my 2 month anniversary on the plan coming up on the 16th I am pleased to be down 22# with a week to go.  I hope to be at a 25# loss on the 16th.

Not worthy of another pic at this time but when I hit 25# I will post the significant appearance change.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 03:44:52 PM »

Way to go Roger!!!!! :2vrolijk_21: What ever you decide to do in the form of exercising make sure you include something aerobic in it. Since I've started going back to the gym (daily and sometimes twice/day) I'm riding the bike for at least 20 minutes a day/visit getting my heart rate up to 140 - 150. I'm also lifting weights three times a week, and the combination of both have me feeling really good. Continued success in meeting your goals.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »

Way to go Roger!!!!! :2vrolijk_21: What ever you decide to do in the form of exercising make sure you include something aerobic in it. Since I've started going back to the gym (daily and sometimes twice/day) I'm riding the bike for at least 20 minutes a day/visit getting my heart rate up to 140 - 150. I'm also lifting weights three times a week, and the combination of both have me feeling really good. Continued success in meeting your goals.
  :pumpkin:Ride Safe,Fired00d  :fireman:

Thanks Gary, I have a treadmill at home and work through an aerobic session on it.  In the past I start with a week of 30 minute sessions and then start one hour sessions after that.  Usually this occurs prior to elk season and this year it is motivated because of a trip to New Zealand that will include hunting at 10 to 11,000 foot elevations in late May.

Plus, I need all the horsepower I can get for Nelson and using the HP/Weight conversion I am gaining horsepower like crazy :orange:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 04:04:34 PM »

Plus, I need all the horsepower I can get for Nelson and using the HP/Weight conversion I am gaining horsepower like crazy :orange:
There you go, that's another great benefit. :2vrolijk_21: ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 05:39:07 PM »

Great Job Roger.  I myself have been on the diet wagon for sometime 14months. Lost 64 lbs on a strict exercise program and eating lower cal foods with lots of fruit and have kept it off. No ice cream and yes no :drink: Plus the added money I have been saving not doing these bad eating drinking habits. Most people I have not seen in year and half don"t even recognize me. I guess the biggest problem you will have is once you quite the NS program is switching over to regular foods and keeping the weight off. Good luck Bro :2vrolijk_21: And yes that HP/Weight ratio thing you can really feel the diffeance. Its like taken off your tour-pack.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 05:52:33 PM »

Great Job Roger.  I myself have been on the diet wagon for sometime 14months. Lost 64 lbs on a strict exercise program and eating lower cal foods with lots of fruit and have kept it off. No ice cream and yes no :drink: Plus the added money I have been saving not doing these bad eating drinking habits. Most people I have not seen in year and half don"t even recognize me. I guess the biggest problem you will have is once you quite the NS program is switching over to regular foods and keeping the weight off. Good luck Bro :2vrolijk_21: And yes that HP/Weight ratio thing you can really feel the diffeance. Its like taken off your tour-pack.

Congrats on your success.

The part I like about the Nutrisystem deal is all the regular food you add to the entree.  The entrees are really just normal stuff in correct portions so I recall when I did this in 89 that the transition for me wasn't bad. 

The difference this time is I don't want to gain it back so I will/have committed to a complete change in my eating habits and what I eat.  We'll see as with anything if I can stick to it, but we are going to be spending a lot of time on the golf course and at the pool when our second home is completed, I don't want to see the old me by the pool anymore than anyone else does.  Old naked people are bad enough let alone old "fat" naked people ::)

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 08:07:17 PM »

Congrats on your success.

The part I like about the Nutrisystem deal is all the regular food you add to the entree.  The entrees are really just normal stuff in correct portions so I recall when I did this in 89 that the transition for me wasn't bad. 

The difference this time is I don't want to gain it back so I will/have committed to a complete change in my eating habits and what I eat.  We'll see as with anything if I can stick to it, but we are going to be spending a lot of time on the golf course and at the pool when our second home is completed, I don't want to see the old me by the pool anymore than anyone else does.  Old naked people are bad enough let alone old "fat" naked people ::)
I see some old fat people everyday at gym and some with canes but they are there doing something about it :2vrolijk_21:

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 01:55:56 PM »

Well, it has been some two weeks since I checked in here and during that time I have had a few business trips and a few candy bars etc. along the way.  Even on those days when I have fallen off the wagon I have stuck with the regimen however and I know I have continued to reshape and lose inches.

I have been stuck at the 220 level all of this time until this morning.  I know we hit plateaus during weight loss and have not been discouraged over the month, needless to say however after staring at a 219/200 weight for that long it was great to fall off the plateau today and stare at 216#. Plus I got into (comfortably) some 36 pants.

I hope that means sub 215 range by weeks end.  200 is still the ultimate goal and Nelson is D Day.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 02:09:36 PM by Rjob749 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.