Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2018 Left Side accessory plug  (Read 2003 times)

fpa110cvo

2018 Left Side accessory plug
« on: April 24, 2018, 08:09:42 AM »

Replced my 2015 CVO Limited with 2018 CVO Limited Anniv.  Love it.  HD changed the accessory plug on 17 & 18.  15 had a harness for left side controlled by switches on left side.  Had wired my fog lamps to center switch on 15.  Have the fan installed and it use the left side inboard switch. I installed a ACC switch in center position and it controls plug on left. Cannot find a pigtail that mates to it. Anyone find it? Try to attach a pic.

NH Bulldog

• Full CVO Member
    • NH

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 CVO Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited
Re: 2018 Left Side accessory plug
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 02:29:59 PM »

I was able to locate the order form from the one that I bought (only took 2 tries to get it right).  It is a Molex 33472-4001 Automotive Connector.  Cost was $2.16 plus shipping.  I already had the pin sockets, but if you need them, you can get them from the same place: Mouser Electronics, Inc at www.mouser.com  I checked the site and this is the correct part.  The image they show is for reference and not entirely accurate.  But it is indeed a Female Molex Connector (I know it seems counter-intuitive based on the look of the plug, but keep in mind, it's whats on the inside that counts - the bike plug has pins inside (male) and the connector you are buying has sockets inside (female)).  It is pretty simple to put it all together if you pay attention to detail.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:43:15 PM by NH Bulldog »
2017 CVO Limited - Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue with Wicked Sapphire
Red Knights MAL

fpa110cvo

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:27:43 PM »

Thank you sir. Ordered!  Great site always find what I am looking for. Ride Safe...

rnich56

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • FL

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 11:19:08 PM »

Replced my 2015 CVO Limited with 2018 CVO Limited Anniv.  Love it.  HD changed the accessory plug on 17 & 18.  15 had a harness for left side controlled by switches on left side.  Had wired my fog lamps to center switch on 15.  Have the fan installed and it use the left side inboard switch. I installed a ACC switch in center position and it controls plug on left. Cannot find a pigtail that mates to it. Anyone find it? Try to attach a pic.

What ACC switch did you install in the center position?  Do you have a part number and source?  Thanks

Rick

fpa110cvo

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 07:33:28 AM »

Pulled switch from a kit i had but friend got just 1 from dealer. Our parrs guy is great. Sorry he pitched the order form

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.