Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ful Sac DX Header and 2" Baffles replacement to STk HD 2011 CVO Street Glide  (Read 1024 times)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

Bought a 2011 CVO Street Glide replaced the HD Stick Header with Ful Sac DX Pipe and put the 2" Baffles into the CVO Mufflers. Did a dyno pull to see the results.

See attached, seems ver erratic, will probably go with a TTS Tune and dyno,

Any comments?

Thanks

hawgzilla

• Full CVO Member

Get it tuned and show us the results.  You’ll be amazed.  Use the tuning device your tuning person knows best— hopefully that’s TTS.

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG

Agree Leo, the AFR is all out of wack. Can't see you getting much fuel mileage like that. Proper tune will fix it all. :2vrolijk_21:

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

hawgzilla/rooster,

Thos are my thoughts and intention.

Thanks,

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others

Bought a 2011 CVO Street Glide replaced the HD Stick Header with Ful Sac DX Pipe and put the 2" Baffles into the CVO Mufflers. Did a dyno pull to see the results.

See attached, seems ver erratic, will probably go with a TTS Tune and dyno,

Any comments?

Thanks

Since you already have the Fullsac header and cores I would suggest getting the TTS AND map from them.
JMHO
If you are looking for a nice map with the tts and the setup you have now I have a couple of maps from my 2016 cvo that has the same setup with 1.75 cores, probably pretty close. Got them all from Steve at fullsac.
HOGMIKE
HOGMIKE

Page created in 0.217 seconds with 21 queries.