Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A good member here.  (Read 1019 times)

winkjr

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

A good member here.
« on: October 01, 2018, 12:49:54 PM »

I just wanted to say thanks to a member here. He goes by the handle SDCVO. He is a caring and trustworthy guy. I recently made a purchase from him and he delivered as promised. This was my first time buying something from a random stranger on the internet other than eBay. He was a real gentlemen and  did exactly as he said. I even made contact with him outside of this site. So if he has anything he’s selling trust him he will get it to you.
Thanks
Don't let that distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The  A-Team.

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
Re: A good member here.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 01:09:45 PM »

Nice to know good people are out there..
Bill

winkjr

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 08:05:13 PM »

Yes there are.
Don't let that distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The  A-Team.

winkjr

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 08:07:37 PM »

I'm not sure why this was moved though. I originally put it in an are that was labeled announcements. Off topic is the wrong place for this but whatever.

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 01:58:27 AM »

Wow, very nice. Thank you!
Now I need someone to buy my old No Loss AC..
Alan

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.