Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: SE Pro Street Tuner  (Read 3526 times)

hawgzilla

• Full CVO Member
Re: SE Pro Street Tuner
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2019, 10:04:03 AM »

I had a 2018 bike in the shop with a TTS that developed a problem.  We flashed it back to stock with the TTS and then flashed the appropriate map for the configuration with the Street Tuner.  When hooked up to the digital tech, it did not detect any warranty issues. You results may vary!

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
Re: SE Pro Street Tuner
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2019, 12:09:32 AM »

Steve Cole (TTS) would be the one you might want to ask.  I know it was undetectable if you reverted back to the stock map with the TTS on the older bikes, but I don't remember anyone actually proving one way or another that it still works on the CAN bus models.  I remember asking that question on this forum some time back but no one had a definitive answer at the time.

Jerry
Unfortunately I have tested it on a canbus bike. My 17 that Harley bought back had a Fuel Moto header with a TTS professional tune. When bike sumped fist time dealer (great dealer!) put the stock exhaust back on and reflashed back to the Pro Street tuner as bike had a stage 3 on at that time. When the next 2 motors sumped the "situation" between myself and the MoCo got a bit ugly as I started going down the "legal" path and they tried blaming my riding style and even told me that they wouldn't be surprised if I had a aftermarket tuner on my bike and then flashed it back. when he said that I told him he was being ridiculous and he should know if I had a aftermarket tune being such a new bike and he told me they couldn't tell if bike was flashed back and then said "but you already know that dont you?". Guy was a real piece of work but bottom line is at least on the 17 model they 100% can not tell if you flash back to the Street Tuner.
Alan
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.