Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: AJ's 1000th post  (Read 3769 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
AJ's 1000th post
« on: March 21, 2007, 11:08:15 PM »

AJ

I wanted to congratulate you on your 1000th post.
I know, I know your only two away but I need to hit the bed!
You have been a pleasure to read and it's an honor to call you friend!
This site is better with you here, so keep up the good work!

:2vrolijk_21:

S
  /
    B

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: AJ's 1000th post
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 12:00:14 AM »

AJ

I wanted to congratulate you on your 1000th post.
I know, I know your only two away but I need to hit the bed!
You have been a pleasure to read and it's an honor to call you friend!
This site is better with you here, so keep up the good work!

S
  /
    B

I'm with Chip man! You gonna make us stay up all night to Congratulate you for hitting the 1K mark? Only kidding AJ, you know I do that anyway! ;) Great being on board with you. Keep razzin' them Northerners! Too bad we won't meet til Sept, but you should have that Top End broke in by then! ::) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

CAFatBoy2006SE

• Full CVO Member
  • CVO OCD

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 12:00:23 AM »

Grats on your 1000th post. Cheers!

2006 Screamin’ Eagle Fat Boy
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
18" Drag Specialties Big Buffalo 1.5" Ape Hanger
Custom Mirrors
Eliminator® LED Turn/Brake License Plate Frame
Legend Air Ride
Kuryakyn Lizard Maximus LED Kit
Adjure Diamond Cut Trillient Headlamp & Spots w/ Blue Dots
Nacelle Kit

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 12:34:08 AM »

Well  what better place to drop the 5 hun then on my ole buddy AJ!   Us B/O  guys  gotta keep each others back :2vrolijk_21:  I know  chip was a little premature but he did need his beauty sleep according to Hoist..... Congrats  on the thousand there  Mr. HARD10.  Always good to see you on the board!! :jester: :vrolijk_24: :jester:                  :cherry: :rifle:   the sleeper cherry killer :nixweiss: :nixweiss:
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 12:42:29 AM »

Well  what better place to drop the 5 hun then on my ole buddy AJ!   Us B/O  guys  gotta keep each others back :2vrolijk_21:  I know  chip was a little premature but he did need his beauty sleep according to Hoist..... Congrats  on the thousand there  Mr. HARD10.  Always good to see you on the board!! :jester: :vrolijk_24: :jester:                  :cherry: :rifle:   the sleeper cherry killer :nixweiss: :nixweiss:

Sorry Nancy! :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 12:44:20 AM »

So that all my friends can go to sleep, I will post 1000 tomorrow. I'm contemplating it now. (999 now)

Gene, congratulations on # 500! It's been a pleasure to read all of your wit  :jester: :huepfenpinkie: :vrolijk_24:
It's always good to see y'all staying up late with me. Talk to you tomorrow!!!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 12:48:27 AM by hard10 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 12:48:21 AM »

So that all my friends can go to sleep, I will post 1000 tomorrow. I'm contemplating it now.

Gene, congratulations on # 500! It's been a pleasure to read all of your wit  :jester: :huepfenpinkie: :vrolijk_24:
It's always good to see y'all staying up late with me. Talk to you tomorrow!!!

Good Night Gracie! ;D Hoist! 8)

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 11:20:33 AM »

Sorry Nancy! :nixweiss: Hoist! 8)
No apology needed!
I thank God it's only in his congratulations to AJ ... and not in another area!   ;) ;)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:23:11 AM by SE06 »

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 11:22:06 AM »

So that all my friends can go to sleep, I will post 1000 tomorrow. I'm contemplating it now. (999 now)
Come on AJ ... it's 11:20 and we're waiting!

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 12:17:53 PM »

Ok. I was going to post this 1000th else where but since my friend Chip started this thread I’ll post here. Thank you. I know you have all been waiting for some big group hug… The stage has been set for some enlightened words but I can only offer this:

I want to take this monumental occasion to express to all of you my humblest gratitude. Each and every one of you has added something special in my life. I have only been on this site since September ’06. Yet, I feel like I have known some of you for years. I have never been on another ‘chat’ room so I cannot make comparisons. This site, however, must be like none other.  Where and how else can so many wonderful people from so many different backgrounds come together?

It is here that I have actually meet members that have invited me into their homes, not knowing who I am. I have broken bread with and slept in your homes. I truly consider all of you some of the finest people I have met. You have shared your experiences and knowledge with complete strangers. You have taught others who may not be so mechanically inclined how to perform tasks that otherwise would have cost hundreds of dollars. And how to do little tricks and secrets that others envy.

Here we share more than just our love for motorcycles. We have witnessed the engagement of two members, the wedding of another and the birth of grandchildren. We have experience the hardship one faces with loss of a beloved. We have gone through the pain of our fellow brother’s surgery. All of these experiences have brought us closer together because we bought a certain brand of motorcycle. How is it that we all bond together based on this simple premise?

I wonder if Harley Davidson ever had in their wildest dreams that such a devout customer base could exist. We are a group of men and women that are brought together by passion for the absolute best. You only have to look at those people who own Screamin Eagle motorcycles and have joined this site and those that know about the site and do not visit or contribute. Those of us that are here are for a special reason. I don’t know why a Higher Power has brought us together but He has.

God has blessed me with the opportunity to be amongst you. In a couple of months it will be my 40th birthday. I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a wonderful family that has been extremely supportive through all of the things that life throws at you. And you my friends are part of what I have to be thankful for. I look forward to meeting you all.

Thank you.

AJ

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 12:31:56 PM »

Ok. I was going to post this 1000th else where but since my friend Chip started this thread I’ll post here. Thank you. I know you have all been waiting for some big group hug… The stage has been set for some enlightened words but I can only offer this:

I've already hugged ya once. I'm not doing it again. Took JesterDecor WAY to long to snap that photo for my comfort too! This is really a nice post AJ, but, You're STILL Not getting my BudLite!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 12:36:34 PM »

Oh AJ, I thought you weren't going to give us another Coumbaya, tear jerking 1000th! :P Seriously (I thout that was serious), it's been great getting to know you the past few months. And your surprise call from Daytona was a welcome relief from a stressful day. It was great hearing a call from HD HQ voiding my 2-year W.....ty! FTW! Keep up the great work AJ and looking forward to riding with you in May! But you better have that new hipo top end broke in by then! ;) Hoist! 8)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 01:03:11 PM »

AJ,
Congrats on the milestone and making 1K.  :)  I couldn't have expressed my feelings about this forum better then you did.  There are some of the best people I have ever met in my life on here and we all share a common interest.  We may bicker with, or flame, each other, but that's what brings out the creative minds and the true honesty and feelings that this site delivers.  No matter what is said or how it's said, I know that I would ride with and break bread with every member on this site, and consider all of them my friends.   I hope that we are able to hook up in person someday soon brother because I feel that I already know you.   Again, congrats and keep up the great posts and pics.

Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »

AJ

A great post!  :2vrolijk_21:
Now that the mushy stuff is over lets ride some!

Just remember you don't need a lot more horsepower, just a wee bit more than Unbalanced and or Rhino.
When your ready I have the parts here waiting!

S
  /
    B

Edited to add

H/B did you save me a Budlite?

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 01:14:11 PM »

AJ

Just remember you don't need a lot more horsepower, just a wee bit more than Unbalanced and or Rhino.

S
  /
    B

Edited to add

You might be sittin' on them heads awhile Chip. Wouldn't wanna void his W.....ty! Some people just can't bring themselves to say FTW! ;D Hoist! ::)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 03:18:41 PM »

Congratulations AJ!!  It's been nice getting to know you here on the site, and I look forward to getting to shake your hand a tip an elbow with you somewhere on the road.  You hit the nail on the head with your post...there is no other place like this anywhere on the web, and it's the people here who make it what it is, including YOU  :2vrolijk_21:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Bagger

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 03:51:32 PM »

AJ,
Congrats on 1000.  HUGE milestone!  And don't forget to keep posting your topics in the right forum! :P  I always enjoy reading your stuff.  Like you said, there is a TON to be learned here...........and even if it is just to share a "Hello," there isn't a finer group of folks anywhere.  Keep 'em coming.

Henry

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 04:00:58 PM »

Congrats AJ, love seeing your comments and posts.  Keep up the good work. :bananarock:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 04:26:50 PM by Rjob749 »

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 04:19:30 PM »

AJ

S
  /
    B

Edited to add

I've got ya a BudLite and ya know it. AJ knows I'd have him one too. If we run out, I know where they make the stuff!
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

twincam

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 09:32:55 PM »

congrads AJ!!!!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2007, 10:44:59 PM »

Too cool, I'm Blue!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2007, 10:46:42 PM »

Too cool, I'm Blue!

It hasn't lasted longer than four hours has it :vrolijk27: :smilie_eimer:

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 10:53:50 PM »

It hasn't lasted longer than four hours has it :vrolijk27: :smilie_eimer:

No, my pills don't last that long ;D
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.298 seconds with 21 queries.