Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Interesting Article In Spanish Paper  (Read 974 times)

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
Interesting Article In Spanish Paper
« on: March 25, 2007, 10:00:34 AM »

I found this article quite interesting as I'd never seen this situation from the Europeans point of view. Made me pause and think, so I thought I'd pass it along. I hope this article makes it in front of our new Congress. (and Hillary)

All European life died in Auschwitz
By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz.

We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims.  In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent.  We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.
The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world.  These are the people we burned. And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.
They have turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.
Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.
And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.  We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire of death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.
What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

skippy

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Interesting Article In Spanish Paper
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 04:23:44 PM »

I think the article is  correct.... :2vrolijk_21:

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

Re: Interesting Article In Spanish Paper
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 04:48:33 PM »

I think the article is  correct.... :2vrolijk_21:

I concur, MJZ.  The liberals here in our Great Country, want the Lion to lay down with the Lamb, and are stupid enough to believe it will happen if they only have the opportunity to welcome the Lion to the Farm.  That union will only result in death for the Lamb.  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.