Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: Chars FIRST RIDE  (Read 6773 times)

twincam

Chars FIRST RIDE
« on: April 01, 2007, 10:55:55 PM »

Hello all my CVO bros and sisters, as you may recall about a month ago I posted pics of my  ole ladys(Gail) first HD and her first ride on it. well.........Gails daughter (Char) 19 went for a ride today with us on a bros sporty, Char bought a honda rebel 250 last year before going to college. she got to ride it maybe 4 times. this was the only riding experence she had. well today she jumped on that sporty and rode with us 260 miles!!!!!!!! here are some pics. guess I better start looking for HER a sportster now!!!LOL

twincam

Re: Chars FIRST RIDE
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 11:00:33 PM »

ANOTHER

twincam

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 11:01:23 PM »

AND HER FIRST GOGGLE EYES

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 11:14:40 PM »

First real ride and 260.  That's worth a hearty round of applause  :2vrolijk_21: .

hogwander

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 11:18:50 PM »

That's what I'm talking about just get on and ride with good friends and let the passion for the open road take you away! Great Job :apple: Yep, another bike for the garage. Time to throw out some more of that stuff that just keeps collecting.
5 P's = Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance

twincam

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 11:20:39 PM »

yea she is one proud lady and I am even Prouder!!! I am sure you all know what I mean!! ;D

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 11:21:30 PM »

Hello all my CVO bros and sisters, as you may recall about a month ago I posted pics of my  ole ladys(Gail) first HD and her first ride on it. well.........Gails daughter (Char) 19 went for a ride today with us on a bros sporty, Char bought a honda rebel 250 last year before going to college. she got to ride it maybe 4 times. this was the only riding experence she had. well today she jumped on that sporty and rode with us 260 miles!!!!!!!! here are some pics. guess I better start looking for HER a sportster now!!!LOL
Looking good Bro. :2vrolijk_21: Looks like you are getting the entire family into the sport. You mention getting another Sporty. You may be getting a SE for Gail, and passing the Sporty down to Char. 8) BTW - You don't have to let Gail see this post if you don't want. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

twincam

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »

Looking good Bro. :2vrolijk_21: Looks like you are getting the entire family into the sport. You mention getting another Sporty. You may be getting a SE for Gail, and passing the Sporty down to Char. 8) BTW - You don't have to let Gail see this post if you don't want. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
that sounds about right, just when I thought I had SOMETHING to trade in as a down payment for a SEFOR Gail.  WHEN WILL IT EVER END........... ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A 3RD JOB?????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 10:29:45 PM »

Great story and thanks for sharing the pics :2vrolijk_21:

CVOMOE!!

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • BC

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 02:30:23 PM »

Where's the helmet??  Congrats but on a first ride it might be wise to wear a helmet.  I''m not trying to be a dick. 

Moe
2005 FLHTCSE2 - Banana - Sold
Freedom Tru-duals
Power Commander
Dyno tuned
Now a 107" with Cycle Shack exhaust and Race Tuner
2007 BMW1200GS - What a hoot - Sold May 2010
2011 Triumph Tiger 800 - Sold
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere - Sold
2014 Yamaha XT250 - Sold
2014 BMW F800GS - Sold
2014 Kawasaki KLX 351
2017 Triumph Explorer 1200
2017 Harley Ultra Classic Ltd

twincam

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 12:27:52 AM »

Where's the helmet??  Congrats but on a first ride it might be wise to wear a helmet.  I''m not trying to be a dick. 

Moe
Moe we dont beleive in helemets, after all if she fell then I would have to pick little peices of helmet out of her pretty little head!!!!!!!! thanks for not being a dick, but we beleive in freedom of choice, and  we choose NO TO BUCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
thank you very much!!!!

07 CVO

• Elite CVO Member
  • SCREAMIN EAGLE!! Top of the Food chain!

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 01:47:09 AM »

Sorry, but maybe it's the MSF Rider Coach in me, but I would hate to see what would have happened if she would have had an accident with no Hand, arm, or shoulder protection besides No Helmet.

But hey she has chaps on?

Mark
2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
SE A/C, SERT, Samson Caliber True Duels
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR (SOLD)
2008 VW R32 #3719/5000 United Grey
2008 VW GTI

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 04:56:07 AM »

Moe we dont beleive in helemets, after all if she fell then I would have to pick little peices of helmet out of her pretty little head!!!!!!!! thanks for not being a dick, but we beleive in freedom of choice, and  we choose NO TO BUCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
thank you very much!!!!
Glad to see it's a collective choice.  I wonder if she would have chosen to wear one on her own without outside influence. I think I'd much rather pull pieces out of her living head (which would never happen unless she was wearing only a "novelty" skid lid), rather than scraping her dead brains off of the road.  But like you said it's a personal choice and you have that right...are you sure it was her choice or yours that she doesn't believe in them?  Definitely not being a dick here, just curious.
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
:devil:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 04:57:39 AM by RedDevil »

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 04:56:39 AM »

Good for Char. Very cool. A family that rides together, etc.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 08:45:37 AM »

Bet you are as proud as you ought to be.  The new sporties (since 04) are fun to ride for those with smaller hands.

On the helmet issue, etc. its free choice in some states and if we had more free choices, we would be more free.  To each their own.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.366 seconds with 21 queries.