Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: Chars FIRST RIDE  (Read 6774 times)

twincam

Re: Chars FIRST RIDE
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 08:57:22 PM »

Sorry, but maybe it's the MSF Rider Coach in me, but I would hate to see what would have happened if she would have had an accident with no Hand, arm, or shoulder protection besides No Helmet.

But hey she has chaps on?

Mark
HUMMMMMM i AM LOOKIN AT YOUR PIC AND I DON'T SEE ANY HAND ,ARM OR LEG PROTECTION SINCE YOU ARE A MSF COACH YOU MUST BE IMMUNE TO CAGES RUNNING OVER YOU?????????????????????

twincam

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 09:01:02 PM »

Glad to see it's a collective choice.  I wonder if she would have chosen to wear one on her own without outside influence. I think I'd much rather pull pieces out of her living head (which would never happen unless she was wearing only a "novelty" skid lid), rather than scraping her dead brains off of the road.  But like you said it's a personal choice and you have that right...are you sure it was her choice or yours that she doesn't believe in them?  Definitely not being a dick here, just curious.
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
:devil:
NO, NOT MY CHOICE.......... SHE PUT ONE ON AFTER ABOUT 50 MILES BUT, THAT WAS ONLY BECOUSE HER EYES WERE WATERING!!!!! THANKS FOR NOT BEING A DICK!!!!! SHE IS OF AGE AND HAS A MIND OF HER OWN!!!!!!!!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

twincam

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 09:02:56 PM »

Good for Char. Very cool. A family that rides together, etc.
THANKS BRO ESPECIALLY FOR NOT BEING A DICK!!!!!!!!!! LIKE OTHER MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT BEING DICKS???????????????????? :-\

twincam

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 09:05:03 PM »

Bet you are as proud as you ought to be.  The new sporties (since 04) are fun to ride for those with smaller hands.

On the helmet issue, etc. its free choice in some states and if we had more free choices, we would be more free.  To each their own.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BRO, EACH TO THEIR OWN!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR................ CHECK THE ABOVE POST . SAME THING TO YOU BRO!!

07 CVO

• Elite CVO Member
  • SCREAMIN EAGLE!! Top of the Food chain!

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 10:06:00 PM »

HUMMMMMM i AM LOOKIN AT YOUR PIC AND I DON'T SEE ANY HAND ,ARM OR LEG PROTECTION SINCE YOU ARE A MSF COACH YOU MUST BE IMMUNE TO CAGES RUNNING OVER YOU?????????????????????

Maybe you need to look a little closer and notice that the kickstand is also down and the helmet is hanging on the right mirror, and we are stationary.
2007 FLHTCUSE2 Black and Orange
SE A/C, SERT, Samson Caliber True Duels
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR (SOLD)
2008 VW R32 #3719/5000 United Grey
2008 VW GTI

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 10:25:56 PM »

THANKS BRO ESPECIALLY FOR NOT BEING A DICK!!!!!!!!!! LIKE OTHER MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT BEING DICKS???????????????????? :-\

Twincam, I don't believe anyone is intentionally trying to be a Richard cranium, I believe is is TRUE concern for a "new rider" looking so venerable in that sleeveless shirt, I got to admit I cringed as well when I saw the photo, it just looks so bizarre someone wearing chaps and a sleeveless shirt, sorta like a guy wearing chain mail and a jock strap to bull fight ???  I'll never forget the first day I rode, had a friend drive my honda home cause I didn't know how, went cruzin around in the neighboorhood with a muscle shirt because I was cool, what could happen, I'm just going to stay on the side streets and get the feel for the bike and practice shifting, well a bird did a nose dive into my spokes, got sucked into the brake caliper and with "0" experience, I panicked, lost control, and down I went, I spent the next 3 months licking my road rash and wondering how the hell that happened, the next time I went down, I brushed off my leather, and smiled, for the lesson that I learned.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 10:27:40 PM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

twincam

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 10:43:53 PM »

Maybe you need to look a little closer and notice that the kickstand is also down and the helmet is hanging on the right mirror, and we are stationary.
OK wheres the shoulder pads, knee pads, buttpads, elbow pads, hand pads, chaps, leather jacket, and teeth gaurds also I dont see your motorcycle airbags!!!!!!!
oh and just becouse you are sitting still,doesen't mean a woman talking on a cell phone cannot run over you!!!!!! best wear that wear that protection 24-7 if you are that scared!!!!!!!!!! ps don't mean to be a dick !!!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 10:46:26 PM by twincam »

twincam

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 11:03:04 PM »

Twincam, I don't believe anyone is intentionally trying to be a Richard cranium, I believe is is TRUE concern for a "new rider" looking so venerable in that sleeveless shirt, I got to admit I cringed as well when I saw the photo, it just looks so bizarre someone wearing chaps and a sleeveless shirt, sorta like a guy wearing chain mail and a jock strap to bull fight ???  I'll never forget the first day I rode, had a friend drive my honda home cause I didn't know how, went cruzin around in the neighboorhood with a muscle shirt because I was cool, what could happen, I'm just going to stay on the side streets and get the feel for the bike and practice shifting, well a bird did a nose dive into my spokes, got sucked into the brake caliper and with "0" experience, I panicked, lost control, and down I went, I spent the next 3 months licking my road rash and wondering how the hell that happened, the next time I went down, I brushed off my leather, and smiled, for the lesson that I learned.  ::)
hummmmm key words here.......HONDA........ licking......... ect ect...... did I say she had 0 experience?????// she rode her HONDA 3 OR 4 TIMES!!!!!!!! MAN IS THIS AMERICA OR SOMEWHERE LIKE USSR?????  SHE CHOSE TO RIDE THAT WAY AND SHE DID. SHE RODE 260 MILES.. SHE GOT BUGS IN HER TEETH!!!!!!SHE  STAYED BETWEEN 2 EXPERANCED RIDERS WITH OVER 70YEARS ON BIKES BETWEEN THEM. AND SHE DID GREAT......  REMEBER OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES RIGHT??????? ALSO IF YOU LOOK AT THE MAP, WE LIVE IN SOUTHERN AZ............... YOU EVER BEEN TO SOUTHERN AZ??????????? MAN, YOU CAN SEE 20 MILES, DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU CAN SEE 20 MILES???????? BECOUSE THE ROAD IS STRIGHT FOR 50 MILES ............. SORRY NOT TRYING TO BE A .....RICHARD CRANIUM????????????  HELL WHATS NEXT AIR BAGS FOR HDS??????????????????????????????

twincam

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 11:46:45 PM »

OH YEA SHE COULD HAVE GOTTIN A ILLEGAL STUCK IN HER SPOKES!!!!! :) ;) :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2007, 12:05:46 AM »

hummmmm key words here.......HONDA........ licking......... ect ect...... did I say she had 0 experience?????// she rode her HONDA 3 OR 4 TIMES!!!!!!!! MAN IS THIS AMERICA OR SOMEWHERE LIKE USSR?????  SHE CHOSE TO RIDE THAT WAY AND SHE DID. SHE RODE 260 MILES.. SHE GOT BUGS IN HER TEETH!!!!!!SHE  STAYED BETWEEN 2 EXPERANCED RIDERS WITH OVER 70YEARS ON BIKES BETWEEN THEM. AND SHE DID GREAT......  REMEBER OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES RIGHT??????? ALSO IF YOU LOOK AT THE MAP, WE LIVE IN SOUTHERN AZ............... YOU EVER BEEN TO SOUTHERN AZ??????????? MAN, YOU CAN SEE 20 MILES, DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU CAN SEE 20 MILES???????? BECOUSE THE ROAD IS STRIGHT FOR 50 MILES ............. SORRY NOT TRYING TO BE A .....RICHARD CRANIUM????????????  HELL WHATS NEXT AIR BAGS FOR HDS??????????????????????????????

twincam, chill bro, this is America and I'm glad we all have the freedom to do as we please, I'm also glad that your ride was a a safe and enjoyable one, the only thing I was trying to convey with my story is that "chit happens" and usually when you take the circumstances for granted. With your combined 70 years of experience I would think that would be old hat. oh, and as a matter of fact I have lived in Zona, Cave Creek is a little north of you, I had a winter retreat out there for several years, I used to love going to Crazy Ed's to warm up with a chili beer  :drink:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 01:14:17 AM »

beer chili

What is it?  Is it as glorious as it sounds?  Where do I find it?  Will they have doggie bags?

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 01:35:23 AM »

What is it?  Is it as glorious as it sounds?  Where do I find it?  Will they have doggie bags?

don, your showing signs of dyslexia, :huepfenlol2: its not Beer Chili, its Chili Beer, after a 6-pack your pissin flames  ;)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 01:43:08 AM »

don, your showing signs of dyslexia, :huepfenlol2: its not Beer Chili, its Chili Beer, after a 6-pack your pissin flames  ;)

I know, I know  :-X

But I just liked my idea SO MUCH better  ::) !

Might be an inspiration for experimentation......  :drink:

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 01:52:52 AM »

I know, I know  :-X

But I just liked my idea SO MUCH better  ::) !

Might be an inspiration for experimentation......  :drink:

I have several books on cooking with beer, I'm sure there's a Chili recipie in one of them, as a matter of fact a chili beer sounds like the perfect addition to a Beer Chili   :D ;D  :drink: :drink:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 02:08:40 AM »

I have several books on cooking with beer, I'm sure there's a Chili recipie in one of them, as a matter of fact a chili beer sounds like the perfect addition to a Beer Chili   :D ;D  :drink: :drink:

Agreed.  Now I know what my weekend homework will be.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 22 queries.