Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Chars FIRST RIDE  (Read 6772 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Chars FIRST RIDE
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 07:14:42 AM »

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT BRO, EACH TO THEIR OWN!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR................ CHECK THE ABOVE POST . SAME THING TO YOU BRO!!

Its a big wide wonderful world bro and I figure people make up their own minds for thier own reasons, usually.

I am now distracted by the post on Chili Beer in this thread.  Calculating mileage from NW Florida to Cave Creek, AZ for future fererence..........
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 05:24:41 PM »

riding to find beer.  then drinking said beer.

sounds like a dangerous sport to me.  better wear your complete kevlar riding suits or somebody on this site will tell you what a dick you might be for making up YOUR own mind. ;D

I'm a firm believer of FREEDOM OF CHOICE.  be it helmets, abortion, or what you drive.
      I don't believe in drinking and driving, buts thats my choice.  you can do as you please. :soapbox:

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 07:01:27 PM »

I guess everyone can ride anyway they want.It gets too hot here during the summer to wear anything let alone protective gear.I guess that should be true for southern AZ too.I ride a lot tshirt and shorts but last year after an accident i wished i even had kneepads. :drink:
Ridin Legend

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2007, 07:06:12 PM »

I will always wear jeans and boots.  yours legs and feet are usually the first things to suffer.

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

twincam

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2007, 11:08:51 PM »

twincam, chill bro, this is America and I'm glad we all have the freedom to do as we please, I'm also glad that your ride was a a safe and enjoyable one, the only thing I was trying to convey with my story is that "chit happens" and usually when you take the circumstances for granted. With your combined 70 years of experience I would think that would be old hat. oh, and as a matter of fact I have lived in Zona, Cave Creek is a little north of you, I had a winter retreat out there for several years, I used to love going to Crazy Ed's to warm up with a chili beer  :drink:

ok, look I posted this thread to let everyone see a young girl ....... the next generation HD rider having a good time on her first HD ride. then I get all this chit about helmets and such.... no offense takin. I  do enjoy being free. free to do what I want when I want. and I don't need a bunch of msf couches lecturing me about a helmet. yea, I know they were just concerned with her safety, but this was supposed to be a happy thread!!!! not a WEARS HER HELMET THREAD!!!!! ???

twincam

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2007, 11:10:49 PM »

don, your showing signs of dyslexia, :huepfenlol2: its not Beer Chili, its Chili Beer, after a 6-pack your pissin flames  ;)
i DON'T DO DRUGS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

twincam

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2007, 11:14:41 PM »

I know, I know  :-X

But I just liked my idea SO MUCH better  ::) !

Might be an inspiration for experimentation......  :drink:
mystery chili!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

twincam

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2007, 11:20:44 PM »

Its a big wide wonderful world bro and I figure people make up their own minds for thier own reasons, usually.

I am now distracted by the post on Chili Beer in this thread.  Calculating mileage from NW Florida to Cave Creek, AZ for future fererence..........
well  lets see, you make the ride you will be passing within 30 miles of my place...... you are welcome anytime!!!! there  is plenty of chili around here but it is not the same thing as chili............. where i grew up anyway......AR .... chili was something you put hamburger or other meat in some tomatos,........ all that good chit, here chili is something that grows in a field...... usually being tended and harvested by illeagals!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno:

twincam

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »

sounds like a dangerous sport to me.  better wear your complete kevlar riding suits or somebody on this site will tell you what a dick you might be for making up YOUR own mind. ;D

I'm a firm believer of FREEDOM OF CHOICE.  be it helmets, abortion, or what you drive.
      I don't believe in drinking and driving, buts thats my choice.  you can do as you please. :soapbox:
yeeeeeeee fu#%*&$#@@ ing haaaaaaaa, you got that right bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I SURE WON'T LET ANYONE TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

twincam

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2007, 11:26:11 PM »

I guess everyone can ride anyway they want.
THAT IS MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twincam

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2007, 11:32:39 PM »

I will always wear jeans and boots.  yours legs and feet are usually the first things to suffer.
HELL BRO  WHEN I LIVED IN AR I WORE JEANS AND BOOTS EVERYWHERE,,,,RIDING, SWIMMING, NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MIGHT STEP ON A WOPPER MOCISIN........ GOT TO WEAR THEM HERE TO RATTLE SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!! OH, HELL , CHAR IS WEARING PROTECTIVE GEAR BOOTS AND CHAPS!!!!!!!! SEE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!! THERE JUST HAPPENS TO BE MORE RATTLERS HERE THEN CAGES! SEE WAS THINKING!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2007, 12:42:22 AM »

don, your showing signs of dyslexia, :huepfenlol2: its not Beer Chili, its Chili Beer, after a 6-pack your pissin flames  ;)

OK, I'm happy for you, :bananarock: but the relevance to this post escapes me  ???
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 12:45:24 AM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2007, 12:56:00 AM »

sounds like a dangerous FuN sport to me.  better wear your complete kevlar riding suits or somebody on this site will tell you what a dick you might be for making up YOUR own mind. ;D

Thanks, I'd hate to cancel our wisconson micro bike tour scheduled for next month
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2007, 04:34:48 AM »

I DON't DO DRUGS ANYLESS!!!!!!!!

No seriously,  great ride report of Char's first letting the miles flow under you ride.  Thanks for sharing. 

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2007, 10:44:20 AM »

:cherry: Glad to hear we have another woman out there riding.

have fun ......

soozie :)

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 21 queries.