Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: How to get a BSR?  (Read 3762 times)

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
Re: How to get a BSR?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 09:12:34 PM »

I'm gonna try that viberider....   If nothing else, it will freak out my mother in law!!!
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2007, 09:15:34 PM »

I'm gonna try that viberider....   If nothing else, it will freak out my mother in law!!!

That's frickin funny  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 06:30:16 AM »

Well if I was broken down in the middle of bum f*&k egypt and my only choice was to ride bitch, I would walk or ride into town on a stray Moose. So if the ladies want to ride themselves then God bless because they must want to be in control too. I have no issue if my wife decided to give riding on her own a try, I actually encourage her. We could ride together side by side and have a blast. Sorry i went off topic but on this site it really doesn't matter does it. We all are family anyhow.  Later,Q

Can't think of any Moose that would put up with you twistin on it's ears Q !!

Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

REGGAB

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 06:57:04 AM »

Alright you little BSR's out there.  Share some info...

I lost my BSR back in 2001 when she flew the coop for her own low-rider.   (I can't say as I blame her, I was on a soft-tail at that point and it was none to comfy. Now she putters along on her own ride, leaving me to follow closely with the jitters, or ride in front with and eye and a half in the mirror all the time for fear she might get whacked by some yahoo in a cage and ...  well, I worry.  she really likes it...  HOWEVER!!!

I am now on an 05 SEEG, (feathering the nest),  with a custom, fitted to her butt seat , (comfort increase), hogwired speakers and a GPS, (entertainment system), I took the Exp riders course, (increased safety), massive time and effort invested in learning how to shift aboslutely smoothly, (No surprises)...     I still can't get her to come back to me except for really rigorous or high eperience needed type rides....   

What am I doing wrong?!?!
 :soapbox:

All I gotta do is ask Renea and she's already lacing her boots.  Sometimes she's draggin' my a$$ out to the machine.  I have an awesome BSR, and she loves it back there.  Sometimes she shows interest in riding her own, and I'd support that effort, but as long as she want to be my BSR, that's fine by me.  I takes a whole lot of pretty to make up for my whole lot of ugly.............and Renea does that job better than anyone.  :P

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 07:15:59 AM »

Sometimes the BSR does ride their own but still wants to be BSR on occasion!!   :2vrolijk_21:
At times I really enjoy sitting back and letting Chip drive ... especially in the mountains.  Up there, when I'm driving I'm concentrating on the road and can't truly enjoy the scenery.  When he drives and I'm the BSR I see everything! ;)  Also, I can talk to my honey while going 75 mph when I'm a BSR!

But, to get back to your question Coolbreeze .... one thing that works with me is when Chip wants me to be his BSR (instead of it being my suggestion) is that he'll tell me he'd like to go somewhere and he'd like me to ride with him but then he always adds that I could drive my Dyna ... the choice is up to me.  In these instances I ALWAYS choose riding with him!   :-*

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 08:35:20 AM »

http://www.viberider.com/index.asp?headinfo=null

:) :o :P

Thanks dude. The web police will be here any minute to haul me away. So much for gainful employment.

2006_CVO_HD

• 2008 FLHTCUSE-3
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE-3/White Frost & Silver Mist
    • www.harleydavidsonbikers.com
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 08:38:10 AM »

Thanks dude. The web police will be here any minute to haul me away. So much for gainful employment.

:oops:
LIFE BEGINS WHEN YOU GET ONE!!!!!!

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 10:23:15 AM »

Sometimes the BSR does ride their own but still wants to be BSR on occasion!!   :2vrolijk_21:

My wife goes both ways, that didn't sound wright but you know what I mean. She is getting to be a very good rider, better than her brother. I remember when we used to go out on the fatboy together, she used to always say "thats a girl on that bike" (her comenting on a women solo rider). She took a riders coarse and after spending a lot of time going over basics and safety issues I'm very confident of her riding skills.

My wife generally wants to ride her own bike. after selling the Deluxe she's been riding the sefb, the first time she rode it she said "boy that Deluxe was a dog". She rides on the defensive always and usually rides behind me. When the weather is questionable or cold she will ride on the back of the seeg. One preference she has on the seeg is the ultra seat.

I have to say she seems to smile more when she is on her own.

Roy....

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 10:51:19 AM »

mine started as a BSR, got her license and we got her a small brand "Y" 650 but it didnt realy work out so she is back to being a BSR
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 10:59:56 AM »

HHMMMM....maybe you should change the thread topic to WHY be a BSR??  :huepfenlol2:

I wouldn't have the first clue how to get someone that has their own bike be interested in being a BSR. I really think it's just personal preference. I have no interest in riding on my own and enjoy the BSR experience. I've never had a "need for speed" and only drive the cage when I have to. I know there's others that LOVE to get behind the wheel too, I'd rather be a passenger. I guess everyone has things that make them happy and feel freedom. Mine just happens to be in the back seat soaking up the scenery? Luckily it works perfectly for me and HB.

I think it's awesome to see a chick riding her own bike. I admire their abilities tremendously. Keep on ridin' girls! As much as they enjoy riding their on bikes, I immensly enjoy riding in the backseat! So props to all the wimmens where ever they may ride!!  :huepfenlol2:

I like shiny stuff!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 12:19:31 PM »

mine started as a BSR, got her license and we got her a small brand "Y" 650 but it didnt realy work out so she is back to being a BSR

Quite a few of the wimmens riders have sold their bikes and are again BSR's around here.  A variety of reasons for this of course - most just were not all that comfortable as riders evidently.  Much respect for the wimmens that ride their own from me.  Just fewer of them around here now than a couple of years ago.

My own BSR never had the desire to ride her own.  She has been on the back since 1972 and is happiest as a passenger. She finds stuff for us to look at, navigates, and sometimes sleeps.

Next week on our North Carolina trip to the mountains, there will be no BSRs.  From experience, they do not enjoy being bobbleheaded so we cruise when they are on back at less than warp speed and when they are not on back .........   :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

REGGAB

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 12:49:19 PM »

I really like having my BSR.  Renea is awesome to ride with.  I love it when she scratches my back when we're riding.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 01:28:01 PM »

Quite a few of the wimmens riders have sold their bikes and are again BSR's around here.  A variety of reasons for this of course - most just were not all that comfortable as riders evidently.  Much respect for the wimmens that ride their own from me.  Just fewer of them around here now than a couple of years ago.

My own BSR never had the desire to ride her own.  She has been on the back since 1972 and is happiest as a passenger. She finds stuff for us to look at, navigates, and sometimes sleeps.

Next week on our North Carolina trip to the mountains, there will be no BSRs.  From experience, they do not enjoy being bobbleheaded so we cruise when they are on back at less than warp speed and when they are not on back .........   :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

We do iski? ::) Beeble Bobble Binxie seems to enjoy it! ;D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

REGGAB

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »

We do iski? ::) Beeble Bobble Binxie seems to enjoy it! ;D Hoist! 8)

Not Renea.  I get much above 90 and she starts digging her claws into my sides and bellering at me to slow the f^*k down.  :stars:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 01:58:15 PM »

I've had the scoot up to 110 with Suzanne on the back a few times, but only for a few seconds.  It just gets uncomfortable for her back there because of the turbulent air.  I try to keep it 85 and below...typical cruising speed with a BSR is 78mph on the Interstate/State Hwys.  She never complains no matter what though, mostly because she can't really tell how fast we're going and doesn't bother looking at the Speedometer over my shoulder.  She's a great BSR...actually, I enjoy having her back there all the time on the Ultra.  She loves it as much as I do.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 21 queries.