Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Looking for you guys with 08 SE Springers in BLACK!!  (Read 6495 times)

Stingboy :}

• Gambling is illegal here at Bushwood sir...., and I never slice. Damn!!!!!!!
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2004 Pumpkin SEEG
    • CVO2: 2003 Anniversary Fatboy ( Non CVO)
Looking for you guys with 08 SE Springers in BLACK!!
« on: April 07, 2008, 03:30:49 PM »

Most of the bikes I have seen on this site are inferno orange or anniversary colors.  Am I he only one who bought black?  Post pics of them if you got them.

Sting
/Users/Sting/Desktop/2008 Beaver Patriot/2008 Beaver Patriot Thunder.JPG

Hellion Custom Cycles

• Vendor
  • One bad ass machine

• CVO1: 08 FXSTSSE2
Re: Looking for you guys with 08 SE Springers in BLACK!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:48:29 PM »

Hey man welcome to the site and just like you I sought out the black springer also. I went through hell to get mine, I put a down payment on mine in October and two weeks into the order my dealer told me that harley cut off the order since they had dealer traded one in the same day my wife and I picked up Her new car. So my buddy's at the dealer set out on a hunt for my Bad Ass Ride. They found it in late november at a dealer nearby and had to trade out an ultra for mine to come in. So with that said we have one of the hardest to find springers.

Sorry bad pic will post better ones later
08 SE SPRINGER
06 NIGHTTRAIN
91 FLHTC
99 883 (wife's bike)

krank

• CVO1: 2008 screaming eagle springer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:15:06 AM »

THE BLACK SPRINGER IS THE ONLY COLOR I CONSIDERED,( the orange is an awesome paint job)  I THINK BECAUSE I FELT IT WAS MORE TOWARDS MY PERSONALITY THAN THE ORANGE.NO RIGHT OR WRONG COLOR, JUST DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES. KRANK IS COMING OUT OF WINTER STORAGE ON 4/9 SO I HOPE TO HAVE PICTURES POSTED SHORTLY THERE AFTER.

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 07:32:25 AM »

THE BLACK SPRINGER IS THE ONLY COLOR I CONSIDERED,( the orange is an awesome paint job)  I THINK BECAUSE I FELT IT WAS MORE TOWARDS MY PERSONALITY THAN THE ORANGE.NO RIGHT OR WRONG COLOR, JUST DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES. KRANK IS COMING OUT OF WINTER STORAGE ON 4/9 SO I HOPE TO HAVE PICTURES POSTED SHORTLY THERE AFTER.
:worthless:

Well done and let's get those Pix!

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 08:22:08 AM »

I will have to agree with Krank, the orange is awesome.   Getting a black springer was fate for me though.  My local dealer had an orange one coming in last September, but someone had already put a deposit on it.  I was in the dealer one day and the sales manager told me that the deal was shakey and that I would have first shot at the bike if it fell through.  He said call him that Thursday and he would let me know.  Well, I called him Thursday and he said " well the General Manager promised someone else the bike, but I don't think this guy will buy it"). Needless to say I wasn't happy ( I had bought 2 new bikes, countless parts/service, and sent them alot of business).  I was at work a the time and I told my guys I was going to leave for a while to get lunch and blow off some steam.  I drove to the dealer near my work and low and behold there sat a Black 2008 CVO Springer on the showroom floor. I said to myself, There is my new bike.  I had always liked the black ,but there wasn't a good picture in the brochure and this was the first one I had seen in person.  I asked the sales lady about it and she said "yes, we just brought it out and it is available" .  Next question How much?  She said 26,900.00 plus all the shipping , tax setup, etc.  Then I remembered that a good friend of mine grew up with the manager of this dealership.  I had him call to see what he could do.  A few minutes later the manager comes up to me and says " how about 24,300.00 and you can take it home today?"  I said "where do I sign?"  A couple of hours later we had her loaded in my pickup and we were headed home.  The other good news is the black matched my other bikes.   Here is the fun part, I went back by the original dealer a week later and the Orange bike was still there.  The manager said that both deals fell through.  All I could do is laugh and thank God that He lead me to the Black one.

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 08:23:38 AM »

That last picture is of my Dresser.  This one shows the 03 Fatboy and 08 Springer in the Garage.

StrahDawg

• 2007 Screamin' Eagle Springer
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »

Nice rides and great story Stingboy. If I didn't have my 07 Blue I definately would of got the black on the 08. Nothin against the other colors just personal preference.

2007 Screamin' Eagle Springer
Screamin Eagle Race Tuner
Rinehart 2 into 1 exhaust
S&S Single Bore Tuned Intake
Kuryakin Lizard Lights
A Few Chrome Do-Dad's Here & There!

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 11:35:43 AM »

Loud and clear on that opinion Dawg...I love the black...prefer the 21 front though.  Grats and love that bagger you have.

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

StrahDawg

• 2007 Screamin' Eagle Springer
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »

Absolutely on the 21 seegarsmkr. :2vrolijk_21:

2007 Screamin' Eagle Springer
Screamin Eagle Race Tuner
Rinehart 2 into 1 exhaust
S&S Single Bore Tuned Intake
Kuryakin Lizard Lights
A Few Chrome Do-Dad's Here & There!

evilmikehoo

• Responsible Irresponsibility
  • Junior CVO Member
  • A Harley, a hot tub & a good woman to share them

• CVO1: FXSTSSE - Canyon Copper
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 02:04:42 PM »

All my life, my vehicles have been black - a personality thing, I guess (a disorder maybe? lol!). Seems as I got older, I got more colorful! Color in my tats, vehicles, etc. Also, paying the same price for a black CVO seems to be sort of a rip-off 'cuz ya don't get the colored frame now. Still luv that black `08!! Gotta agree with preferring the 21" front tire.

Hellion Custom Cycles

• Vendor
  • One bad ass machine

• CVO1: 08 FXSTSSE2
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »

The black springer has an appeal all of its own. Most people can't see the bare metal swirl cuts under the black candy pearl clear coat, along with the gold pin-striping. I also perfer black since almost all my bikes and my cars are black, except my mustang (silver frost), Truck (UPS Brown), FLHTC (red)

here's a picture of my nighttrain, black is beautiful baby

08 SE SPRINGER
06 NIGHTTRAIN
91 FLHTC
99 883 (wife's bike)

drogers

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 05:29:30 PM »

My last bike was black,the wifes car is black,my truck is black,and my sons truck is black,and I looked at the black springer.Looked good,but the anniversary color got my blood pumping so I decided to break tradition and get the anniversary color.It's the only bike I have ever owned(owned 20 of them)that people constantly stop and compliment me on the paint.To be honest,I've never owned a Harley and wouldn't own this one if it wasn't for the paint work.Not to be confused with the standard anniversary colors,I don't care for that at all.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 07:33:33 PM »

Real HD's only come in Black!!! ::) :D ;) :jalapeno: :jalapeno: :jalapeno:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Razz77

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 11:02:06 PM »

I to appreciate all the colors, but could only settle for Black. The ghost flame grey and the black really set the chrome off on this one. I looked at the black on a Sunday for a couple hours. The dealer closed at 5:00, I left at 4:00 figuring I could sleep on it...whether or not to take the plunge...also thinking It wouldn't sell  in the last hour the store was open. The dealer had told me that they would be happy to come and pick up my 03 FXSTSI the following day to asess the trade in value. So Monday after deciding to go for it, I called the dealer and told them to come and get the other bike and let me know what I could expect on trade....I was told that by the way, the black one had sold right after I left the store. Man was I bummed out. My sales guy said with a little work he felt he could find another black one. I told him that if he was confident he could find one...then come get the other....I told him not to even call if he couldn't find a Black one. Sure enough only 3 days later, he called to say he could bring one in from Wisconsin if I was for sure gonna take it....Well at that point, it had been a long 3 days and I said FOR SURE.
RAZZ77

garwood94

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »

I only considered black as well, just for personal preference, I guess.  I am a few miles from the 500 mile checkup and am trying to figure out the best set of pipes to install.  I rode it a mile or so with the baffles removed and it was LOUD - to the point maybe a little too loud.  So the search continues...  I may have to sell her now, due to some unforseen financial difficulties, so we'll see... :nixweiss:

CVODreamer

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 01:55:53 AM »

My story: Been riding muscle / sport bikes for 20 years. Rode my Mom's 96 Dyna Low Rider in 2002. Loved it. Shopped Harley's for 5 years and found a 06 CVO V-Rod. Nice ride but the "purchase timing" wasn't right and the bike was sold to a coworkers friend. A blessing in disguise, since the coworker said my local dealer, Route 43 HD, had this beautiful Orange Springer. We went over to the dealer and I immediately stated this was the bike I had been waiting for.  Once again, "purchase timing" wasn't right and I had to wait. XMAS 2007 rolls around and I go to RT 43 to buy her and find out she was sold 1 week prior to a guy who drove from South Dakota to purchase. RT 43 says they have a line on a Black Springer. I go to IL to look @ one and view it as the most beautiful HD I've ever seen. I immediately contacted Chad @ RT 43 and bought the Black Springer. I took delivery on Apr 4 and have been loving her EVERY MINUTE!!! Everybody who has seen it has been nothing but complimentary. Even the performance cagers have been complimenting the muscular stance, the 200 wide tire and the awesome paint job. IMHO this is the bike that epitomizes HD. Beautiful lines, powerful motor, springer, and if it's not chrome, it's Black!! Will it outrun my ZX-7?? No, but someday!!!!!!!!!! I'm enjoying the HD life.
Adopt a Greyhound. Everything else is SLOW!!

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 04:31:21 PM »

Dreamer...welcome to the site and since you don't know the drill yet...

:worthless: :worthless:

Seegarz

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

garwood94

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »

OK, Havoc, you talked me into it.  I put the Big Radius pipes on and just to prove my bike is black (and not Clemson orange) a picture is included.

SMOKIN' JACKET

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »

I know- worthless without pics.  I just got my new black springer.  I got it on Easter Sunday.  I traded my 98 sportster..  I had never considered a Springer.  I wanted a dyna.  I didn't even know anything about a CVO.  I just saw the beautiful bike in the front of the store and loved the chrome contrast with the exquisite black, bronze-ish paint colors.  It fit me perfectly.  Just the right heighth. 

The reach on the handlebars is about 1-2 inches too far, but it is impossible to get new bars without going through a lot of trouble and expense.  I am going to try a different seat.  It may make enough of a difference.

I skipped the saddlebags.  Opted for the luggage rack and medium height passenger pillion/backrest.  Got wonderful little chrome bolt covers for 90% of the bike.  I still need some on the center of the handlebars. 

Now, I need a set of slip-ons or new exhaust.  I hate to spend the money for a new exhaust system and the power commander software and all of that stuff.  Especially because a large part of the expense was related to the exhaust that it came with.    I can't find Vance & Hines slip-ons that have the same slash-down looks that the bike already has.  I don't want perfectly straight slip ons.

Do I just get an entirely new exhaust system so I can have a deep, rich sound?  What kind?

All of the guys are jealous of the bike.  I didn't get it because of the 110.  Didn't even know what that meant.  I just thought it was pretty and now I have tremendous torque and the smoothest shifting and a solid feel.  What a difference from my sportster!

Marie
Smokin' Jacket (wanna know why?)
2008 Screamin' Eagle Springer

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »

I know- worthless without pics.  I just got my new black springer.  I got it on Easter Sunday.  I traded my 98 sportster..  I had never considered a Springer.  I wanted a dyna.  I didn't even know anything about a CVO.  I just saw the beautiful bike in the front of the store and loved the chrome contrast with the exquisite black, bronze-ish paint colors.  It fit me perfectly.  Just the right heighth. 

The reach on the handlebars is about 1-2 inches too far, but it is impossible to get new bars without going through a lot of trouble and expense.  I am going to try a different seat.  It may make enough of a difference.

I skipped the saddlebags.  Opted for the luggage rack and medium height passenger pillion/backrest.  Got wonderful little chrome bolt covers for 90% of the bike.  I still need some on the center of the handlebars. 

Now, I need a set of slip-ons or new exhaust.  I hate to spend the money for a new exhaust system and the power commander software and all of that stuff.  Especially because a large part of the expense was related to the exhaust that it came with.    I can't find Vance & Hines slip-ons that have the same slash-down looks that the bike already has.  I don't want perfectly straight slip ons.

Do I just get an entirely new exhaust system so I can have a deep, rich sound?  What kind?

All of the guys are jealous of the bike.  I didn't get it because of the 110.  Didn't even know what that meant.  I just thought it was pretty and now I have tremendous torque and the smoothest shifting and a solid feel.  What a difference from my sportster!

Marie

Marie,
Welcome to the site glad to have you join us, and congrats on the new scooter. When you get a chance you should go to this board - New Member Introduction and start a thread to introduce yourself.

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SMOKIN' JACKET

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 09:58:25 PM »

oh yeah, and an engine guard, too.  I don't really like the looks, but thought it was necessary to protect the paint, if, or when, I drop it.  Also waiting for a windshield.  Don't like them either, but it is necessary.  Waiting for a smoke colored Windvest- either a 10 or a 14 inch.  Not sure.

Help!!  Exhaust, windshield size, handlebars, seat suggestions.  Actually, I can pretty much live with the handlebars.  I just have to lean forward a little bit more than I would like.

garwood94

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2008, 08:00:36 AM »

Marie, you can take the baffles out (which will be loud!) or install the Big Radius (much better sound quality) like I did on the picture above your post.  Another popular option is the V&H staggered long shots, which moves the sound to the rear a little - either way, no tuning is required.  Your bike came with a high flow breather and performance setup so it's ready to go!  After I installed the Big Radius V&H pipes, I can tell that it is still running just rich enough that I have a little excess gas in the pipes and they pop and crackle when I let off, which is perfect.  If it runs too lean, you could burn a piston or valve...  Happy Trails!

By the way, I agree that the handlebars are an inch or so too forward and I may look into Wild1 bars when I can take it off the road for a few days... :cucumber:

Deuce Bigelow

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2010 FLTRX

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE Canyon Copper - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2008, 08:27:01 AM »

Marie

Marie,

I put Rush slip on's on mine. (got the 2.25" baffles)
They have the same slash down as the stock exhaust and sound deeper than any V&H exhaust that I have ever heard!
I have 1 friend with V&H big shot staggards and another with the Big Radius, mine ghas a deeper tone than both of them.

and the rush slip on are cheaper than a full exhaust, mine cost me around $240.00 shipped.

also, I changed my seat to a mustang vintage seat, it moved me forward about a inch, and helped with the reach.....

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 08:41:27 AM by Deuce Bigelow »
2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom

SMOKIN' JACKET

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2008, 10:48:48 PM »

Thanks!  Your bike is beautiful and I really like the look of the pipes.  You may have just saved me a fortune.  I was getting pretty desperate.  Did you order the Mustang seat without testing it?  Does it just go on in place of the stock seat, or do you need to make further modifications to the sissy bar, etc.  I have the same set-up as you.  I have the luggage rack on the bob-tail, too.

Marie
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 10:57:42 PM by Marie »

SMOKIN' JACKET

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »

Garwood,

I also love the look of your bike.  Did you have to have it re-mapped?  Did you replace your entire exhaust?  As far as the handlebars go, will you need to get longer cables and all of that?  How much more of a reach will you gain by using the Wild one bars?  What happens if you don't like the new bars after they do all of that work?  Could be a nightmare.  Sounds like something I would do, though.  If I don't like something, I can't live with it.  :nixweiss:

And, I don't really like that air filter sticking out.  I was going to cover it with the sock, but I don't like that cartoon eagle on the sock.  Sort of over-branded. 

I like the look of the Orange 07 above.  Nice smooth surface where the air filter is.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 11:10:55 PM by Marie »

Deuce Bigelow

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2010 FLTRX

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2008, 10:09:02 AM »

Thanks!  Your bike is beautiful and I really like the look of the pipes.  You may have just saved me a fortune.  I was getting pretty desperate.  Did you order the Mustang seat without testing it?  Does it just go on in place of the stock seat, or do you need to make further modifications to the sissy bar, etc.  I have the same set-up as you.  I have the luggage rack on the bob-tail, too.

Marie

I had a Mustang seat on my '06 Deuce, so I already knew how it would feel....
No modifications are needed, just put it on.
do you also have the Softail custom sissy bar on yours?

as for the exhaust, the bike is already running too lean from the factory, wether you install rush slip on's OR get a full exhaust system you WILL need to get some sort of remap, wether it's a SERT, PCIII, Fuelpak, or like I have, a Thundermax ECM, you need something to richen up the mixture.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 10:13:30 AM by Deuce Bigelow »

CVODreamer

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 12:40:48 AM »

Dreamer...welcome to the site and since you don't know the drill yet...

:worthless: :worthless:

Seegarz

I'm sorry Seegarz. Since this is the Black Diamond Springer thread, I figured we all know what the bike looks like!!! I'll post my stock photos after my 2 week military drill. Till then, enjoy the ride. :)

Adopt a Greyhound. Everything else is SLOW!!

SMOKIN' JACKET

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 12:43:07 AM »

Why would the factory build something that was too lean to begin with?  What does that mean?  How does rich feel, versus lean?

Yes, I got the sissy bar and the pillion and pad and the little luggage rack.  I don't like saddlebags.  I can always send my clothes UPS and travel light!  I also have the engine guards.  I would like to remove them, even though they are new, because I want to look cool. But, the reality is that I am not cool, and I would probably drop it. 

You should have seen me the day that I got pinned against my garage door and couldn't lift the bike off of me.  I saw a UPS guy coming down the street and flagged him down.  He got me upright again.

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 12:57:00 PM »

I'm sorry Seegarz. Since this is the Black Diamond Springer thread, I figured we all know what the bike looks like!!! I'll post my stock photos after my 2 week military drill. Till then, enjoy the ride. :)

Well then sit your arse on the bike and then have someone else take the pic then it will be one-uv-a-kind.  Good luck with the drill.

Seegarz

Seegarsmkr

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 02:00:02 PM »

dont get 2 bitchy

Deuce Bigelow

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2010 FLTRX

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »

Why would the factory build something that was too lean to begin with?  What does that mean?  How does rich feel, versus lean?

to comply with EPA, so if you change exhaust to something that "breathes" better than the factory exhaust, you bike will be running way too lean and you could damage the engine...

one big sign of running lean is the engine running very hot. (which these bikes do from the factory)

so if you change the exhaust on your springer, then you will need some sort of fuel management, like a SERT, PCIII, fuelpak, etc....

SMOKIN' JACKET

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 01:10:44 AM »

No pictures yet.  Give me some time.  Okay, I now have the Rush slip-ons, the Reach seat, mid sized sissy bar, and a windvest smoked windshield.  10 x 14.  The wind still buffets.  I think I need to have the angle adjusted.  Lots of Kuryakyn chrome on parts that I don't know the names of.  Mostly inner primary, and some stuff on the other side and every bolt that I can cover or replace with chrome parts.

The seat makes all the difference in the world.  I was used to the original, but still felt I was a little too far from the handlebars.  I feel much more in control now.  I am pushed forward just enough to feel perfectly balanced and solid.

My choice of personalized plates:

HOG JUMP
ATM HOG
A TUFF 1

What do you think?  This subject can drive me crazy.

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 06:40:27 PM »

EZ RYDR

Deuce Bigelow

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2010 FLTRX

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2008, 10:08:48 PM »

I always liked   MUFF DVR    ::)

SMOKIN' JACKET

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2008, 12:26:26 AM »

Yeah, that's all I would need.  Give the Ladies of Harley a whole new meaning.  So, now I am thinking about what to do next.  I am finished, I guess.  The bike looks great, but my hands are pretty worn out from detailing the chrome.  This will get old fast.   :2vrolijk_21:

How about:

P1GTAIL (good for a girl)
HOG W1LD
HOG T1ED

I think I will probably go with Pigtail.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.648 seconds with 21 queries.