Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A few additions  (Read 1467 times)

elky72ss454

A few additions
« on: September 15, 2008, 10:02:39 PM »

Ok so I didn't like the sound of the stock muffs on my 08 springer. I found a member here that had a set of rush muffs for sale, so I bought them. They are great in my opinion. Sounds awesome to me. Might be too loud for some folks but I am reliving my child hood... :bananarock:...It is music to my ears. I also bought the Arlen Ness 3" extentions for my forward controls. I do have rather long legs and I am much more comfortable now. I am now in the market for a good looking albeit comfortable solo seat...Any thoughts there?... :nixweiss:

Almost forgot, after installing the Rush muffs, I had the scoot dynoed. Here are the numbers. H.P.-90.11, torque-109.07, air/fuel was almost a flat 14. This is completely stock other than the Rush Muffs. I am satisfied.  :2vrolijk_21:

Well, another new addition as of this week.(9/25/08) I was at Pig Trail HD, in Rogers,Arkansas. I bought the Harley mirrors with the little spots built in. They are great for seeing vehicles in the blind spot. I really need them too since I am blind in one eye.... :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 08:55:18 PM by elky72ss454 »

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 19 queries.