Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  All

Author Topic: Hate to brag BUT!  (Read 7840 times)

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
Re: Hate to brag BUT!
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2006, 07:20:37 PM »

guys i hate to rub it in BUT i went down to santa barbara today and rode along the beachfront. it was about 75-80 degrees and all the girls from all directions were there. im talking 1000 or more! almost wrecked twice. im going to post some pics. if i were you guys out in the cold id be moving west. dont worry about the devastating floods, mega earthquakes or the forest fires [smiley=banana.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2006, 07:27:24 PM »

guys i hate to rub it in BUT i went down to santa barbara today and rode along the beachfront. it was about 75-80 degrees and all the girls from all directions were there. im talking 1000 or more! almost wrecked twice. im going to post some pics. [highlight]if i were you guys out in the cold id be moving west.[/highlight] dont worry about the devastating floods, mega earthquakes or the forest fires [smiley=banana.gif]
Hey Van, I think most already have.   har!  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2006, 09:44:31 PM »

guys i hate to rub it in BUT i went down to santa barbara today and rode along the beachfront. it was about 75-80 degrees and [highlight]all the girls from all directions were there. im talking 1000 or more![/highlight] almost wrecked twice. [highlight]im going to post some pics.[/highlight] if i were you guys out in the cold id be moving west. dont worry about the devastating floods, mega earthquakes or the forest fires [smiley=banana.gif]

You are keeping us in suspense. How long we got to wait to see the pictures of the girls? :D Show us why we really should be moving out west. ;)

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2006, 10:22:45 PM »

There were two different chicks washing trucks in Bikini's on my street alone today when we got back from the mountains...........So. Cal  ROCKS!!!!

I've got some pics of Spidey ridin by the coast today,  but he won't like it too much if I post em.......Big bad "Artic Dweller from the past"....he he!!!!!!  It was 80 freakin degrees and take a look!!!!

When he first moved here,  the man didn't own a jacket.....No Sh$t....riding around in 50 degree weather in a T-Shirt (at 100+MPH).......now it's 80 degrees and take a look.........

BTW,  We had a beer for all you snowed in Bro's and thought about you at least for a minute.........
All the best life has to offer.....

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2006, 10:24:22 PM »

One more,  BTW.... this is how we (you know...normal bikers were dressed.....)
No offence bro......
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2006, 10:25:30 PM »

Well,   must have had too many [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2006, 07:56:03 AM »

Spidey,Spidey,Spidey, 44 years in Maine and you ride in 80 degree weather like your in Saskatchewan. [smiley=smilie_daumenneg.gif] [smiley=zwtf.gif]Looks like Elvis is fine,thats great.My scoot is coming along but wont see the road til about April we just got 16 inches of snow.So enjoy sunny SoCal for me and maybe someday we can both put our faces in the wind.Later Bro,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Hogfn

• Full CVO Member
  • FINALLY!!
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2006, 09:28:49 AM »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was hoping for some pics of the "scenary" too............... :'(
2014 SE
2005 Cherry SE
SE Air Cleaner
PC III
Freedom Exhaust and Pipes

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2006, 10:19:38 AM »

That Sh__ aint even right -14 inches of snow 18 degrees...

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2006, 11:10:40 AM »

Sorry about the lack of scenery . Mrs Beagle was in control of the camera. We did mention to her about the girls in bikini's but it seemed to fall on deaf ears

To all those me and Beags have been buying parts from . The Blue RK is where a lot of em are going to wind up.

Q  I don't care that Beags posted a pic of me in my Screamin Eagle windbreaker, but Big B ain't that big.  ;D   I look like the Michelin Man   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2006, 11:21:19 AM »

Who said you look big,a little self conscious  are we .Nobody gives a damn about that,we all are a bunch of bikers who ride restaurant to bar and dont miss many meals get my drift. ;D Have fun riding today . Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2006, 11:34:06 AM »

Just trying to change my picture thingy.....lets see if I still have enough brain cells left to figure this out...

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2006, 04:17:30 PM »

This is for all you riders on the west coast that get to enjoy riding all year long! :P See below we still can get a nice day in February to ride on the east coast too. This was taken at a little after 4:00 PM, not sure what the high for today was, but it was nice to get out and ride some.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2006, 04:26:34 PM »

Take em when you can........hope ya get a bunch more real soon...
All the best

_Beagle [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif]

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2006, 07:16:43 PM »

Take em when you can........hope ya get a bunch more real soon...
All the best

_Beagle [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif]

Thanks Bro!! It was really nice getting in the wind today, especially since they saying high for Saturday will only be 39. :( However it will not be as long as it has been until spring will be here. [smiley=happy.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  All

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 21 queries.