Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Author Topic: Hate to brag BUT!  (Read 7839 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Hate to brag BUT!
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2006, 06:56:52 PM »

_Beagle,
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!!! Ok, so you will not feel left out, I hear you got a new bike lift. Well.....
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2006, 07:00:43 PM »

Hey Beagle, you're alright Man!  Happy Birthday to ya!   [smiley=banana.gif][smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] har!  [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_06.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=drummer.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2006, 07:42:40 PM »

Well,   I gotta say,  I'm pretty geeked up about this lift.  I work on a lot of bikes around here,  and most of them are not mine, I've got one of those pump lifts,  but I bought mine in Laughlin 10 years ago.......this thing is a tank, like 80 lbs (it's sitting behind my toolbox,  and everytime I have to take it out, it's a real chore, and even then,  your on your hands and knee's anyway....what's the point). Since I bought it,  I've destroted a couple of disks in my lower back (probably from lifting engine blocks around the garage......anyway....pains gettin real bad these days, and I'm gettin old....at least feelin that way.....save you backs guys...once they're messed up......you don't go back.  No punn intended).  I have to credit the lift idea to Spiderman,  and execution results to my bro-in-law (he's the one who offered up half).  Mrs. Beagle know's how much I like tinkering so she and moms,  put up the rest.....anyway.......proud as a Cheshire cat!!!

_Beagle [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2006, 07:44:33 PM »

Only problem is that there is only room for two bikes now (well three if one is on the lift).
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2006, 07:46:33 PM »

Mrs. Beagle was just shakin' that thing up on the lift........sorry guy's gotta go.............Whoa big fella......

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2006, 08:14:26 PM »

OK brother Beags, now here's the plan , Mrs Beags, a couple of drinks, candles in the garage, the new bench, a comfy comforter, the promise of a - ah ah  - - - - - - demonstration - - - -the bench - - - -  it moves - - - - -ok I think you probably got past fun with power tools 101     ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER  WHO LOVES YOU BABY?

DON'T FORGET STEAK AND LOBSTERS ON ME

L&R BRO
            BIG B

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2006, 08:19:13 PM »

Happy B Day Beags.

Fired00d, I did actually ride today and it was great, first real miles on the new bike.  Heated seat came in very handy.

Man does this thing have a nice launch from a stop, absolutely no effort.

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2006, 09:49:40 PM »

Happy Birthday...nice lift...uh, your probably away from the computer.. ;)

VANAMAL

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SESG
    • CVO2: 2005 seeg banana
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2006, 10:29:33 PM »

DO LIKE VANAMAL and cut the slab and sink it flush - its pretty easy- ive got pics if you havnt already seen them [smiley=banana.gif]

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2006, 11:05:34 PM »

Too late,  they ain't gonna take it back now (Already been used.....if ya know wjhat I mean.....Mrs. Beagle likes it too)....besides,  cuttin a slab here in So.Cal is dangerous business..........back home (Ct way), didn't much matter,  out here,  you drill the slab.....one shaker comes,  house gone (or maybe you wish it was....cost more to fix right than replace).  I'm on a birthday week.......Mrs. B is callin again.....

later bro's

_Beagle........ [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif] [smiley=jalapeno.gif]

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2006, 11:51:03 PM »

Beags,

If you are that lucky you may want to run this by the "better half"

Type in "March 20th" in Google.

www.google.com  

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2006, 12:48:22 AM »

Sorry fellas,
    I hate to brag.......Feb 14 was steak and nobber day,    March 20th will be steak and nobber day.......
Eat your freakin hearts out (and I don't feel soory for any ONE of you........),  It took me 20 freakin years to find this one (first one by the way..........went through a lot of em too).......Mrs. Beagle is a keeper.......
BTW, lift is fine, broke the freakin tool box tonight (tryin to get her off the lift....hit her head on the door opener,  bottle of Moet' (don't worry Spidey,  still savin the bottle of Dom you gave me for the silver)......gotta put a brass pole in the garage over the lift (Mrs. Beagle's request.....)  If anyone has done this before,  PLEASE SEND PICS......  I think I can do it on my own.......pictures are better.  Where in the hell do you get a brass pole anyway??????

_Beagle [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=cherry.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Oh sh$t...........
Here we go again..............

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2006, 12:59:53 AM »

Beagle,

Here's some interesting reading for you.

Keep Big B away from this stuff...he'd only go for a genuine MOCO Brass Pole.  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Also,  who is the maker of your new table lift? I got one by Handy that looks identical but the decal on the side of your's threw me off.......

http://sanfrancisco.tribe.net/recommendation/Dancer-Poles-Review/san-francisco-city/bdee8be6-ef5b-4895-b582-6748543f506a

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2006, 01:11:12 AM »

Sorry fellas,

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2006, 08:30:26 AM »

Sorry fellas,

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  All

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 21 queries.