Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: CVO Limited Price  (Read 18996 times)

hutch4

• IL

• CVO1: 2014 Limited CVO
Re: CVO Limited Price
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2013, 01:23:28 PM »

I just bought a new CVO Limited last week. I traded a 2012 Ultra CVO. I first went to the dealer I had bought my last two Harley's from. It took them three months to come with a price but they didn't have the bike. They finally said they would look for one. In the mean time I found two other local dealers that had the bike I wanted. I talked with them and they were $6000 cheaper than my dealer I had been using. The original dealer called me but couldn't believe they were $6000 higher than the other dealers. They didn't call me a liar but came close to it. I made a copy of the sales agreement but haven't showed it to them yet. There seems to be a lot of changes at the good old boys dealership in the last few months.

gpopvet

• Elite CVO Member
  • 74 and still riding hard.
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Trike
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2013, 07:04:36 PM »

Just left Brians HD Langhorne Pa Red price was 39994.00 plus tax and tags, call Dennis Ritz I am not affiliated in any way.
2021 CVO Trike

BALIS

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2013, 05:36:47 AM »

40.000 euros in Belgium.

Marcin

• Shut up and ride ;)

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2013 Night Rod special
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »

40,7 k EUR in Poland (here VAT =23%)

GNJ57

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2013, 06:23:04 PM »

Just ordered one in Australia for $50k. All of our car and bike prices are inflated in Oz but I'm happy to be able to buy one. The MoCo doesn't send too many downunder.

Yeah that's the price on the road, but we don't get the premium shocks, LED taillight, smoked indicators or the highway pegs, and maybe a few other items that I haven't discovered yet.
"wouldn't be dead for quids......"

springsure88

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1977 XLCR
    • CVO3: 1968 FLH
    • Port Macquarie
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 11:16:08 PM »

I knew about the lights, indicators and pegs but the shocks are news to me. I test rode the standard limited and the suspension seemed pretty good so hopefully the CVO will be ok.

GNJ57

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2013, 02:17:55 PM »

I knew about the lights, indicators and pegs but the shocks are news to me. I test rode the standard limited and the suspension seemed pretty good so hopefully the CVO will be ok.

I was a little dissappoointed in the ride when I first picked her up, but they delivered the bike with only 9 PSI in the shocks. Have just been away with my wife and the panniers/tour pack about half full for a few days and the ride is a lot better with 35/40 PSI in the shocks, no wallowing, sweet handling and pretty decent ride even on our pot holed Aussie back roads, although you can't punt it along like you can the BMW GS I have (and probably shouldn't expect to).

I'll be considering the premium shocks or maybe some Ohlins units and inserts down the track a bit.

Ginger
"wouldn't be dead for quids......"

springsure88

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 1977 XLCR
    • CVO3: 1968 FLH
    • Port Macquarie
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2014, 06:11:03 PM »

A few people I ride with swear by Ikons for their FLH's and I have them on my 77 XLCR. I have always been happy with the Harley air shocks myself.

oe542bob

• Full CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7(traded)
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHTKSE(traded)
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHXSE(traded) ‘19 FLHXSE(traded) ‘21 FLHXSE
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2014, 08:16:51 PM »

Stopped at Brian's HD today to check out the 2-tone red CVO Limited. It wasn't listed on their website this am when I checked. Called and talked to Dennis Ritz and he assured me it was on the showroom floor. So I made the trip. I liked what I saw, but when it got down to the dealing, not so good. I need to trade my 2012 orange /black CVO Ultra.
I wasn't expecting a lot on a trade, but it was so low, it made me lose interest. I'm happy with what I have now, but I really like all the changes for 2014. But for now, no deal.
It's not easy to find these bikes, and the dealers know it. I don't mind them making some $$$, but the deal was really a low ball figure for my trade. By the way, Dennis was a great salesman. If I would ever do a deal there, he would be my go-to guy.   

the jacobite

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE7
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2014, 08:24:03 PM »

There are a couple for sale over here at £29,995

TNCarters

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO RGU
    • CVO2: 2011 Ultra Limited (Traded)
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2014, 11:10:45 AM »

Lots of CVO Limiteds listed on Cycle Trader but I find unless they have a real photo the bike is likely on order.  Our local Columbia HD have about 5 listed but none in stock.  When I inquired they said they were expected delivery in spring.
Ron
2015 CVO RGU
Burgundy Blaze
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.