Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Author Topic: 2014 Limited CVO Radio Issue - Front Speakers Not Working  (Read 17820 times)

garretn

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE CVO Ultra Limited, Stardust Silver, Autumn Sunset
2014 Limited CVO Radio Issue - Front Speakers Not Working
« on: December 26, 2013, 04:32:24 PM »

Has anyone else had an issue with the radio front speakers not working until you go into the fader and tap the button and the front speakers come on?  I have searched the forum since I know I read somewhere about this issue.  I took it to the dealer today and they said they flashed the radio and it was fixed. I bet you will be surprised that when I picked it up the first time I went to start the bike the front speakers didn't work.  I showed it to the dealer and he said he didn't know what else to do about it he would let me know.  As you can imagine I am not thrilled that my bike with 175 miles on it has to even go to the shop in the first place. 

AMEDD_SFC

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 CVO Limited
    • TX

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited - The Big Red One
Re: 2014 Limited CVO Radio Issue - Front Speakers Not Working
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 05:00:06 PM »

It's a documented bug in the system for the "Premium" CVO radio.  It's a PITA to have to go into the fader each time to get the fronts to work.

I just use the time to let the bike warm up.    :juggle:

Supposedly, MoCo is hard at work on a patch.  1.17.1.1 is the latest version at HD, but does not address the problem. 

Waiting anxiously.

Regards,

Mark

Mark B.
SFC, USA (RET)

garretn

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 06:55:55 PM »

Thanks for the reply..  When they come up with a fix I will post what was done.

tpcrawford

• Tim
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE CVO Limited
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2013, 07:56:11 PM »

Yep, have the same problem.  I think a lot of folks on here have the fader issue.   I'm waiting as well.

-Tim
2014 FLHTKSE CVO Ultra Limited, Stardust Silver, Autumn Sunset
2010 FLHTK Ultra Limited, Flame Blue, Vivid Black  --  SOLD
2007 VRSCAW VROD, Black Cherry Pearl  -- SOLD

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Ultra Limited
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 10:20:32 PM »

Yep, I've got that and many other issues with the wonderful Infotainment system. :)  I have noticed that if I turn the bike off with the ignition switch instead of the kill switch, it seems to work better.  :nixweiss:  The longer it takes the more pissed off I get that we are just supposed to be okay with our brand new bikes not working for months on end.  I'm going on close to 4 months now being told by the dealer a fix is in the works.  Really?  When?  Just how long is it okay to have a bike that doesn't do what its supposed to?  I freakin' love this bike, but my patience is wearing thin. I'm at a loss really. You can't take it to the dealer because when you tell them what's wrong they just say "Oh, yes, MoCo has documented that and they're working on it." There should be a law that says if the bike is new and cannot be fixed in 2,3,4, add however many months you like, we will take it back.  Anyway, now I'm pissed and rambling, so I'll shut up. :) 

Untitled by oneboltzfan, on Flickr
2014 FLHTKSE Jupiter Blue/Wicked Sapphire

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 05:34:23 AM »

What Kill Switch????  I only have the Ignition on/off on the handkle bar and there is no longer an ignition switch on the fork lock.  There is no Stop/Run switch (AKA Kill switch).  With all the switches maybe I am missing something.  I am still having trouble getting used to this!

/Bill

Yep, I've got that and many other issues with the wonderful Infotainment system. :)  I have noticed that if I turn the bike off with the ignition switch instead of the kill switch, it seems to work better.  :nixweiss:  The longer it takes the more pissed off I get that we are just supposed to be okay with our brand new bikes not working for months on end.  I'm going on close to 4 months now being told by the dealer a fix is in the works.  Really?  When?  Just how long is it okay to have a bike that doesn't do what its supposed to?  I freakin' love this bike, but my patience is wearing thin. I'm at a loss really. You can't take it to the dealer because when you tell them what's wrong they just say "Oh, yes, MoCo has documented that and they're working on it." There should be a law that says if the bike is new and cannot be fixed in 2,3,4, add however many months you like, we will take it back.  Anyway, now I'm pissed and rambling, so I'll shut up. :)  
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 05:37:09 AM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 09:06:51 AM »

What Kill Switch????  I only have the Ignition on/off on the handkle bar and there is no longer an ignition switch on the fork lock.  There is no Stop/Run switch (AKA Kill switch).  With all the switches maybe I am missing something.  I am still having trouble getting used to this!

/Bill

The "fork lock" is what I'm calling the ignition switch, but maybe I'm in error.  If I shut down the bike with the fork lock, it seems the next time I get on she start up with sound in all speakers.

tpcrawford

• Tim
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE CVO Limited
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 09:12:30 AM »

Yep, I've got that and many other issues with the wonderful Infotainment system. :)  I have noticed that if I turn the bike off with the ignition switch instead of the kill switch, it seems to work better.  :nixweiss:  The longer it takes the more pissed off I get that we are just supposed to be okay with our brand new bikes not working for months on end.  I'm going on close to 4 months now being told by the dealer a fix is in the works.  Really?  When?  Just how long is it okay to have a bike that doesn't do what its supposed to?  I freakin' love this bike, but my patience is wearing thin. I'm at a loss really. You can't take it to the dealer because when you tell them what's wrong they just say "Oh, yes, MoCo has documented that and they're working on it." There should be a law that says if the bike is new and cannot be fixed in 2,3,4, add however many months you like, we will take it back.  Anyway, now I'm pissed and rambling, so I'll shut up. :) 

Same here !   I'm at 4 months as well.   I'm going to give them until riding season starts again ... ie ... March 2014.  If there's no fix available at that time, I'm going to demand a new radio.   
It's very frustrating and every time it happens, it pisses me off more and more.   $40K for the bike and the radio is held together with chewing gum and bailng wire  ....   >:(
2014 FLHTKSE CVO Ultra Limited, Stardust Silver, Autumn Sunset
2010 FLHTK Ultra Limited, Flame Blue, Vivid Black  --  SOLD
2007 VRSCAW VROD, Black Cherry Pearl  -- SOLD

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 10:29:31 AM »

Sorry you new owners are having problems but at least your heads aren't leaking oil and and and. Just glad I didn't jump in on another first year, already done that never again.

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 11:23:30 AM »

They way I look at it it does not matter when you buy a HD. You will ALWAYS have recalls and quality issues.

I have never had an HD that did not get a recall within the first year or needed repair.

I don't buy a HD for the quality, if that was priority one I would buy Japanese.

jr1521

• CVO1: 2012 FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 01:16:50 PM »

Hi Guys. I did have this issue and has been corrected by my HD Dealer. I picked up my bike at the end of Sept 2013. I don't think I had the problem until I performed the update  1.17.1.1. After starting the Bike I had to touch the Fader screen for the Ft speakers to come on. The tech hooked up the PC to the bike and went into the Body control unit. Connected with the Audio system and there is a Box that needs to be checked telling the Audio system that the bike is equipped with front  speakers.  That fixed it. I don't know if The update  1.17.1.1 changed that setting but that is when I noticed it. Have that done and you should be fine.

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 01:28:30 PM »

Hi Guys. I did have this issue and has been corrected by my HD Dealer. I picked up my bike at the end of Sept 2013. I don't think I had the problem until I performed the update  1.17.1.1. After starting the Bike I had to touch the Fader screen for the Ft speakers to come on. The tech hooked up the PC to the bike and went into the Body control unit. Connected with the Audio system and there is a Box that needs to be checked telling the Audio system that the bike is equipped with front  speakers.  That fixed it. I don't know if The update  1.17.1.1 changed that setting but that is when I noticed it. Have that done and you should be fine.

If that was the case why would most people's front speakers come on some of the time?  I think if that box wasn't "checked," the speakers would never come on.

jr1521

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2013, 01:35:03 PM »

The only thing I have experienced or read was that  every time they start the bike when fully shut off, the ft speakers wouldn't come on until I Touched the fader on the screen. After that fix, I have not had that problem. It was done At the 1k service, and I have just over 3800 miles now. It should fix the issue described above. If people have intermittent ft speaker issues, that might be a different problem. 

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2013, 02:02:27 PM »

The only thing I have experienced or read was that  every time they start the bike when fully shut off, the ft speakers wouldn't come on until I Touched the fader on the screen. After that fix, I have not had that problem. It was done At the 1k service, and I have just over 3800 miles now. It should fix the issue described above. If people have intermittent ft speaker issues, that might be a different problem. 

So yours works 100% of the time after the tech checked a box?  I'll add that fix to my list of things to mention to the service guy next time i go. :)

jr1521

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2013, 02:22:47 PM »

Yes Aqua-Glider. The Ft speakers have worked 100 pct of the time since that fix. Don't let them tell you there is no such thing. The new technology with the body control unit has a lot of advances and communicates  different in a lot of ways  than the 2013 and older. Just need a good tech that knows the new bikes. Keep me posted on the Outcome. Be interested to know how you make out
 Thanks, John

garretn

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 02:33:09 PM »

Doesn't make since but worth a try.  Next time I run by there I will mention this and see what kind of response I get from them on that.  Mine had the problem before the the latest update.  I will post an update after the update.

anzac

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 09:52:19 PM »

I just received my bike and had the latest update, I listen to the radio in my helmet but its not as clear as my 09, I adjusted the system where its suppose to increase in sound as the bike speeds up, but that doesn't happen
its seems not to be picking up stations too well, I don't know if I'm suppose to use the headset they sent, the one I have is top of the market or maybe the aerial needs to be different, I was expecting something great with all the hoopla.
I love the bike and I don't care about all the additional bits unless I can hear the radio clearly

RockyMtnRider

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 12:09:28 PM »

I too am having the front speaker issue.  Had a chance to spend time with my dealer's audio tech and we went through every option and check box using the dealer's digitech computer interface.  My front speaker box was checked, but I'm still having the problem.  Happy to hear some have resolved their problem by checking this box.  Unfortunately that is not the case for me. 
I have a case filed with Harley Davidson through my dealer and the Harley tech support contact does have the front speaker/fader issue still showing unresolved awaiting the next software update.  If you call HD directly you will find most of the tier one support guys really don't know a lot about the infotainment system.  Fortunately my dealer has a key contact that seems to know his stuff, but he is out until after the first of the year.   Word is that version's 1.17.1.2, 1.17.1.3, and 1.17.1.4 created other bugs during pretesting so they were pulled for rework.  At this time HD is hoping for a release first of next (2014) year.  Before retiring I was involved in many a code writing scenario and sometimes these things take time.  I'm patiently waiting, hoping everything is resolved before our riding season really kicks in.  I have found that using the helmet headphones/mic I don't have any problems.  Other than the radio, all my other issues have been resolved and I love the bike.   
Safe riding and Happy New Year to all.

DownUnder CVO

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Ultra Limited-Traded
    • CVO2: 2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra- Traded
    • CVO3: 2022 CVO Road Glide Limited
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 08:18:37 PM »

I have ver: 1.17.1.1

I changed the Fade balance in audio setup to 1 segment towards the front speakers then used the enter button to confirm setting the back button all the way out to home screen then shut down with kill button, it seems to have worked so far but haven't used enough to confirm this absolute.

Also I read where people couldn't delete there imported trips/waypoints. This can be done in Nav/Where To/More/Trips, then select trip/waypoint you want to delete, then across to right menu where there is an edit pencil which takes you to another menu where you can change name, delete etc..
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:30:51 PM by DownUnder CVO »
If You're Not Living On The Edge, You're Taking Up Too Much Space!

stix

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 11:33:38 AM »

I had the same thing happening.  Check your software version. mine came with version 1.16.9. I found an updated version on the harley website (1.17.1.1) after I installed it, the problem has not happened again.
There is information on how to update the software in the boom box manual, its pretty easy to do.

stix

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 02:12:51 PM »

well I guess the software update was not the fix…..as mentioned in some of the other posts. just fired it up and the issue is back. Very strange. mine is intermittent, first time this has happened in about 20 starts. is everyone else's this way, or does it happen every time. I was thinking about the laptop interface turning on the front speakers, if this was my issue, I would expect this to happen every time.
Any thoughts?

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2014, 02:17:03 PM »

well I guess the software update was not the fix…..as mentioned in some of the other posts. just fired it up and the issue is back. Very strange. mine is intermittent, first time this has happened in about 20 starts. is everyone else's this way, or does it happen every time. I was thinking about the laptop interface turning on the front speakers, if this was my issue, I would expect this to happen every time.
Any thoughts?

Mine was definitely intermittent.  However, if I turn the bike off via the fork lock (not sure what to call it, ignition) instead of the kill switch, it never seems to happen.  Give it a try.

garretn

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2014, 06:04:07 PM »

I have ver: 1.17.1.1

I changed the Fade balance in audio setup to 1 segment towards the front speakers then used the enter button to confirm setting the back button all the way out to home screen then shut down with kill button, it seems to have worked so far but haven't used enough to confirm this absolute.

Also I read where people couldn't delete there imported trips/waypoints. This can be done in Nav/Where To/More/Trips, then select trip/waypoint you want to delete, then across to right menu where there is an edit pencil which takes you to another menu where you can change name, delete etc..

You might be on to something with setting the fade with the enter button. Mine was doing this almost every time I started the bike but after setting the fade as instructed above it hasn't happened again. Have not tried it more than about ten times but so far so good.  The dealer called me and has talked to support and they want me to bring it back in so they can default the radio back to factory and then load the latest release again. 

garretn

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 03:25:55 PM »

Just got back from the dealer they defaulted the radio and reloaded the latest flash as per Harley's tech support.  Once again I jump on the bike to leave and turn the switch on and no front speakers.  Of course they have no idea what is wrong with it.  They will get back in touch with Harley and let me know.

I was talking to the GM of the store while they were working on the bike and he ask if I was OK with the steps they are taking to get this repaired, my response was right this second yes but I don't want this dragging on for months. He mentioned replacing the radio might help but i'm not sure any of them are any better.

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2014, 03:49:38 PM »

Just got back from the dealer they defaulted the radio and reloaded the latest flash as per Harley's tech support.  Once again I jump on the bike to leave and turn the switch on and no front speakers.  Of course they have no idea what is wrong with it.  They will get back in touch with Harley and let me know.

I was talking to the GM of the store while they were working on the bike and he ask if I was OK with the steps they are taking to get this repaired, my response was right this second yes but I don't want this dragging on for months. He mentioned replacing the radio might help but i'm not sure any of them are any better.

Thanks for the updated.  Can't say I any of that surprised me.  Again, I've been living with the infotainment issues for 4 months now.  Just how long IS acceptable? :nixweiss:

garretn

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 04:41:09 PM »

Update today from Moco they are supposed to be releasing an update to address this issue in the next few weeks.  I ask if it would address the popping sound and the seek not stopping at any stations and the response was all of your complaints were explained to support and they said we just have to wait. Any bets on if they can get it right with only one update?  :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 06:54:57 PM by garretn »

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 06:40:53 PM »

Update tray from Moco they are supposed to be releasing an update to address this issue in the next few weeks.  I ask if it would address the popping sound and the seek not stopping at any stations and the response was all of your complaints were explained to support and they said we just have to wait. Any bets on if they can get it right with only one update?  :)

What you should have asked is if they were going to send you (and all the other folks) a paycheck since you're doing all the testing they should have done prior to shipping the product to the dealers.  This is total BS, but it is an excellent illustration of what Harley really thinks of it's customers.  Don't forget, they started building these bikes back in May of 2013 and had several months to thoroughly test them prior to the dealers uncrating the first unit.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

garretn

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2014, 09:30:07 PM »

I loaded the latest update 1.17.4 this morning so far so good.  Seek stops on all stations, all speakers coming on the few times that I have turned the radio back on.  Nice and easy process to upgrade. Streets still trashed from the snow so I didn't leave the shop on it.  :2vrolijk_21:

ole bill

• Fullsac baffles, 7" Freedom windshield

• CVO1: 2014 Ultra Limited CVO
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2014, 12:37:54 PM »

Same here, just loaded the 1.17.4 took 6 mins, haven't checked any functions yet, to damn cold. Only 40 degrees in the garage. Way to cold outside.
IBA #58709
HOG Senior Road Captain

garretn

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2014, 05:43:28 PM »

After a full day of riding I was excited to report I had no issues after update.  No popping, seek working and all 4 speakers come on every time.  All excitement was gone next to the last start when the radio was totally dead.  Turned bike off several times and still could not get it to come on.  Short lived excitement but at least I got to enjoy the bike and the radio most of the day. 

Anyone else having an issue with the radio not coming on at all?  No display or sound.

FLHTCUSE7

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2014, 05:53:53 PM »

Did you check for a blown fuse?

garretn

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2014, 06:51:26 PM »

It actually works now..   ???   Radio came right on and functions as normal.  Go figure another gremlin

DownUnder CVO

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2014, 05:31:05 AM »

Well I cannot seem to get the radio update happening here in OZ. Only North America & European 1.17.1.4 updates available, Australia is not listed.
Have tried both .iso versions, reformatting usb but still no go, get the incompatible/corrupt error. I guess we must have some hybrid version down under.

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2014, 08:49:35 AM »

Well I cannot seem to get the radio update happening here in OZ. Only North America & European 1.17.1.4 updates available, Australia is not listed.
Have tried both .iso versions, reformatting usb but still no go, get the incompatible/corrupt error. I guess we must have some hybrid version down under.

I thought the OZ bikes were European?

DownUnder CVO

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2014, 01:26:00 PM »

I thought the OZ bikes were European?
We are generally grouped with the Asia-Pacific continents

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

DownUnder CVO

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2014, 05:17:32 AM »

So this site didn't work?

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_AU/Content/Pages/Genuine_Motor_Accessories/advanced-audio-system.html?locale=en_AU&bmLocale=en_AU

No that's the site I was using. There is a download for all other countries other than North America & European for some Boom Box's, but not for the CVO Boom Box.
We don't have the SirusXM radio here, we have a Traffic button(which does nothing) in place of the SirusXM tbutton on the screen.

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2014, 08:56:10 AM »

No that's the site I was using. There is a download for all other countries other than North America & European for some Boom Box's, but not for the CVO Boom Box.
We don't have the SirusXM radio here, we have a Traffic button(which does nothing) in place of the SirusXM tbutton on the screen.

Hmmm, sorry I'm not help. Maybe time to get the dealer involved?  Call Moco?  I wish luck my friend. :)

Vstrut

• TX

• CVO1: FLHTKSE - 2020 Ultra Limited
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2014, 10:55:39 PM »

I had the same problem.... it's a software upgrade to the stereo. You can do it yourself. I read instructions in the owners manual. In a nutshell, you go to the boom audio website: http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Content/Pages/Owners/infotainment.html?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US   Download the newest release to a USB stick and then go to the bike, (need key in your pocket and bike off) plug the stick into the USB port on the stereo, hold down the tripometer lever (above left handgrip controls) and this will put the bike in accessories mode. The bike will notice the upgrade on the usb stick and prompt you through the upgrade.

This fixed my fad problem as well as popping I was experiencing when the stereo was on. All is good now and no more problems.

DownUnder CVO

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2014, 06:51:48 AM »

I had the same problem.... it's a software upgrade to the stereo. You can do it yourself. I read instructions in the owners manual. In a nutshell, you go to the boom audio website: http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Content/Pages/Owners/infotainment.html?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US   Download the newest release to a USB stick and then go to the bike, (need key in your pocket and bike off) plug the stick into the USB port on the stereo, hold down the tripometer lever (above left handgrip controls) and this will put the bike in accessories mode. The bike will notice the upgrade on the usb stick and prompt you through the upgrade.

This fixed my fad problem as well as popping I was experiencing when the stereo was on. All is good now and no more problems.
Yes the update procedure is straight forward, but that's not my issue. Getting the correct update is my stumbling block..

rkpultrase

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2014, 09:26:36 AM »

It must be an internal issue with the radio that should be fixed at some point with an update. To correct until then turn on the console switch and pull the main fuse wait 15 seconds and reinstall the fuse and the speakers should work.

I ran across this same problem while I was downloading a map to the ECM.   

Fantozi

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2014, 02:37:19 PM »

My buddy who has a 2014 Ultra Limited found this issue when updating his amplifier.

He upgraded to the boom amp and boom speakers in the fairing when he first bought the bike. He then updated the stereo with the newest Harley Flash via USB (1.17.4). Everything worked great with no issues and the stereo showed the current 1.17.4 flash.

Recently he wanted to upgrade again to the J&M amp and Polk speakers. When he disconnected the Boom fairing amp and looked at the firmware on the stereo (with Boom Amp disconnected) it now showed the older version 1.17.1 ...

So the question is why did this happen. Is it upgrading firmware on the amp and not the stereo if a Boom Amp installed????

Needless to say that while the amp was disconnected he flashed the stereo and now it reads 1.17.4 without the amp and with the amp..

Vstrut

• TX

• CVO1: FLHTKSE - 2020 Ultra Limited
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2014, 09:10:12 PM »

The latest version is 1.17.4. If you don't have that version you can download it from the link I referenced. That should fix your problem. Mine had version 1.17.1 when I picked it up from the dealer. Once I loaded the new version all my fad & popping issues went away.

DownUnder CVO

• Junior CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2014, 01:16:23 AM »

Finally got 1.17.4, had to use the Non-CVO Boom Box 6.5GT file. "This version is for all countries outside of the Europe and North America Region" :)

CVO Aqua-Glider

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2014 FLHTKSE

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2014, 08:46:55 AM »

Great news  :bananarock:

newseultra07

• Elite CVO Member
    • TX

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2014, 07:08:54 PM »

My front speakers are still not coming on at times after the latest update. I was at dealer awhile ago & only the rear speakers came on, i went in & got the advisor & made sure he heard that only the rear ones were on. The tech came out that had been working on the bike in past & said was just going to replace the radio. So hopefully this fixes the problem...
2018 Anniversary CVO M8
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]

Page created in 0.287 seconds with 21 queries.