Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is a Digital copy of the shop manual available for 2014 Limited CVO?  (Read 2275 times)

garretn

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2014 FLHTKSE CVO Ultra Limited, Stardust Silver, Autumn Sunset

Is a Digital copy of the shop manual available?  If so please post link.  Thanks.

T-Roy

• Elite CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King - Traded In
    • CVO2: 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited
Re: Is a Digital copy of the shop manual available for 2014 Limited CVO?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 03:07:15 PM »

You might want to check on EBay. I bought a pdf version off of EBay that not only included my 2013 SERK but had all of the supplements for all touring bikes and electrical supplements also. I cant remember what I paid exactly but it was a mere fraction of what the hard copies would have been.

greglyon

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2013 FLHRSE5
    • AZ

• CVO1: FLHRSE5
    • Phillips and Lyon LLC
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 06:04:26 PM »

You might want to check on EBay. I bought a pdf version off of EBay that not only included my 2013 SERK but had all of the supplements for all touring bikes and electrical supplements also. I cant remember what I paid exactly but it was a mere fraction of what the hard copies would have been.

Could you tell if it was published by the same people that put out the hard copy of the HD shop manuals?
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory"

Ghost__Rider

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 06:28:16 PM »

Or just order a manual from your dealer like I did.........Very little has changed from previous models.
2017 CVO SG, Suburban Speed 130" kit, Fullsac Stainless DXpipe, 2" Fullsac Cores,2014 CVO Limited, Fullsac DXpipe, Fullsac 2 1/4"CVO cores, TTS Matertune w/Fullsac Custom Map, Andrews 54 Cams. Spank You Very Much!!!
2012 Street Glide, 107cu.in./.625 T-Man cams, SE Pro CNC ported Heads, 10.8 Comp., 58mm ThrottleBody, 5.3inj, D&D Borzilla 2in1 Exhaust

T-Roy

• Elite CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Road King - Traded In
    • CVO2: 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 08:08:38 PM »

Could you tell if it was published by the same people that put out the hard copy of the HD shop manuals?
It says digital technician 2 - Harley Davidson on it. It appears to me to be the same product the mechanics in a Harley Shop would use :2vrolijk_21:

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.