Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: North American map restoration  (Read 596 times)

stillsoldier4christ

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • CO

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra (FLTRUSE)
North American map restoration
« on: January 02, 2020, 04:45:39 PM »

Please redirect me if this topic already exits. I ran searches and looked around and could not find an answers to my issue:

So, here's the problem:
I switched my maps out to European maps while in Europe (spent about 5yrs there). Now that I am back in the states I am having troubles restoring the North American Maps. I am following all the directions on Naviextras website. However, the upload process gets stuck on "authenticating" and never gets to the next step. I have tried it in only accessory mode, but after about 15 or 20 minutes, the power shuts off. I have tried it with the engine running, and that didn't work. The local dealership is no help either. Has anybody ran into this issue and solved it? I would appreciate any help! Thank you.

2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra (FLTRUSE) with the latest BOOM! software update

Glenncarp

Re: North American map restoration
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 12:42:49 PM »

Please redirect me if this topic already exits. I ran searches and looked around and could not find an answers to my issue:

So, here's the problem:
I switched my maps out to European maps while in Europe (spent about 5yrs there). Now that I am back in the states I am having troubles restoring the North American Maps. I am following all the directions on Naviextras website. However, the upload process gets stuck on "authenticating" and never gets to the next step. I have tried it in only accessory mode, but after about 15 or 20 minutes, the power shuts off. I have tried it with the engine running, and that didn't work. The local dealership is no help either. Has anybody ran into this issue and solved it? I would appreciate any help! Thank you.

2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra (FLTRUSE) with the latest BOOM! software update

You need to search here, there are many threads on getting the update to load. There is a specific way to put the files on the USB drive and it will load easily. I don't think your issues is related to the map region, it is related to loading the maps and it has been explained here to perfection.

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 24 queries.