Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 64

Author Topic: 1K CVO Club  (Read 85850 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: 1K CVO Club
« Reply #390 on: January 12, 2007, 03:49:29 PM »

Q,
   The only people that get to call me Matty is women.....as in Oh Matty!!!!!Oh Matty!!!!  Oh Matty!!!!!  That's right.......So coming from a man,  I'm Matt, A$$hole,  hey you......hey sh$thead......etc,  but the Matty thing is reserved for only the chicks.LMFAO........ ;D

See you soon,
Looking forward to gettin up to the land of fruits and nuts with you and BB......We gonna have a little fun!!!!!!!

_Beagle
It must be a Northeast thing. I add the y sound to most all of my Bro's. Paulie,Johnny,Petey,Frankie you get the gist. Oh and by the way Professor Dickhead I also can't wait til Feb. for my first trip out west to hang out with my Bro's on the wrong coast. Its finally starting to get cold around here.   Out,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Bagger

« Reply #391 on: February 07, 2007, 10:19:10 PM »

porthole is three posts away from turning blue.  Congratulations Bro.  Always enjoy reading your stuff.  Keep up the great work. :znotworthy:

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #392 on: February 08, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »

porthole is three posts away from turning blue.  Congratulations Bro.  Always enjoy reading your stuff.  Keep up the great work. :znotworthy:

Congrats to porthole and silver-black both as I most likely will be out of town when they post opr may miss it, porthole is one away and silver-black 4 away this morning.  Imagine both will post it today. :2vrolijk_21: :bananarock:

porthole       Elite CVO Member 2005-03-21 999   
 Silver-Black       Elite CVO Member 2006-07-08 996

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2007, 08:44:22 PM »

Well here it is, my perfectly useless little ditty in a self absorbing attempt to implement some self gratification in order to vainly see my posting number magically change from 999 to 1000, and to get rid of the monochromatic black & silver icon (maybe it is OK for Chip) and to now have the coveted black and orange bar & shield. Woo hoo. I think I'll buy myself a drink. :drink:

Alas but I will be back down to just one little icon. Kind of like work, you make it to the top of seniority and if you get lucky you get promoted, only to be at the bottom of that seniority list. :wall:

What a wonderful ride.  :2vrolijk_21:

:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #394 on: February 09, 2007, 08:45:53 PM »

It must be a Northeast thing. I add the y sound to most all of my Bro's. Paulie,Johnny,Petey,Frankie you get the gist. Oh and by the way Professor Dickhead I also can't wait til Feb. for my first trip out west to hang out with my Bro's on the wrong coast. Its finally starting to get cold around here.   Out,Q

Isn't broeys? or broies or broys? Does it really matter with a "non word"

MV 2013

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #395 on: February 09, 2007, 08:49:13 PM »

Well here it is, my perfectly useless little ditty in a self absorbing attempt to implement some self gratification in order to vainly see my posting number magically change from 999 to 1000, and to get rid of the monochromatic black & silver icon (maybe it is OK for Chip) and to now have the coveted black and orange bar & shield. Woo hoo. I think I'll buy myself a drink. :drink:

Alas but I will be back down to just one little icon. Kind of like work, you make it to the top of seniority and if you get lucky you get promoted, only to be at the bottom of that seniority list. :wall:

What a wonderful ride.  :2vrolijk_21:

Duane,
Congrats on joining the 1k CVO Club. Enjoy reading your posts and I'm really glad we got a chance to meet at MV. Wish it could have been longer and we could've shared a few :drink: and swapped some firehouse stories. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #396 on: February 09, 2007, 09:03:14 PM »

Gary

Gary, I had no doubt that you would be the first to acknowledge my little milestone  :2vrolijk_21:

Yes, MV was good and I would have loved some time to do some coffee table BS, but you left too soon! :trailer:

Next time brother, maybe this summer I'll get to ride down south, visit a couple of the "fire dogs" here  :sauer005:.

Nothing like stopping by a fire station for a free lunch you know :welcome_005:

Although I can't say I'm sorry I missed you dressed up in your "costume".

MV 2013

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #397 on: February 09, 2007, 10:22:32 PM »

Way to go Duane! :huepfenjump3: :orange: :carrot: :drink: :apple: :2vrolijk_21:

Man I had to look twice to see it was your 1000th post....It seemed like you should have a bunch more! I have enjoyed reading your posts and hopefully the next get together we will be able to spend more time together. Bless Ya Buddy!

JR :bananarock:

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #398 on: February 09, 2007, 10:47:41 PM »

Congrats Porthole.  Keep up the great posts...enjoy reading them.
Cheers :2vrolijk_21:,
Red

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #399 on: February 09, 2007, 10:55:27 PM »

Congratulations Porthole! I've enjoyed reading your enlightenment. I've got a way to go to fill your shoes  ;D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #400 on: February 10, 2007, 01:43:42 AM »

Congrats Duane on 1K Club Membership! I'm galds to see you're so thrilled by it. ::) But I always enjoy reading your stuff. We're not far from each other. Hopefully we'll ride one day! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #401 on: February 10, 2007, 04:47:18 AM »

;)  Duane, Congratulations. :2vrolijk_20:  It is a great accomplishment to have enough things to say to this group of folks to reach this milestone.   :vrolijk17:Looking at post counts is a weird thing to do, but I think that 1000 anythings is a lot. :znotworthy: I love your posts, especially about the dogs.  Keep them coming and we can't wait to get to ride with you again.  To 1000 more -     :drink:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #402 on: February 10, 2007, 10:34:49 PM »

Congratulations Duane!!  It was a pleasure meeting you in MV and hope to do so again in the coming year.  Keep lovin' on those Goldens...
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #403 on: February 14, 2007, 06:19:44 PM »

I'd like to be the first to acknowledge and congratulate Chip for making the 1K CVO Club. You wouldn't always know it, but I enjoy your posts (usually ;) )! Anyone that "can alway use just a little more HP" is AOK in my book! And all the best to you and Nancy! You found your perfect HP hungry soulmate! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #404 on: February 15, 2007, 07:53:00 AM »

I'd like to be the first to acknowledge and congratulate Chip for making the 1K CVO Club.

And it was a public declaration of his love for me!  Am I a lucky woman or what?  Ya well, he ain't a stupit man ... he got some serious brownie points for that!!!   ;)
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 64

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 21 queries.