Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 64

Author Topic: 1K CVO Club  (Read 85858 times)

REGGAB

Re: 1K CVO Club
« Reply #495 on: July 06, 2007, 06:30:04 AM »

Congradulations on achieving the post level everyone and thanks for the contributions you all make to the site.   
thx

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #496 on: July 06, 2007, 08:10:36 AM »

Hey Nige, I still have 2 bottles of The Glenlivet 18 year in my cabinet.  15 year french oak is about drained.  Next time you're across the pond, you gotta stop by for a snort...........There will always be some here.

Again, Thanks.

Henry

Hey henry you sure have a persuasive way with words  ;) Reckon the pick up ride needs to include a short visit to the "House of GlenHenry" !!

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

REGGAB

« Reply #497 on: July 06, 2007, 07:17:32 PM »

Hey henry you sure have a persuasive way with words  ;) Reckon the pick up ride needs to include a short visit to the "House of GlenHenry" !!

Nige

I have 8 crystal scotch glasses!  Bring it on!  ;)

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #498 on: July 06, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »

REGGAB,

congrats, send us more worth while posts, brother.

REGGAB

« Reply #499 on: July 06, 2007, 09:46:11 PM »

REGGAB,

congrats, send us more worth while posts, brother.

I think I've done that.................once!   ;D  OK, I'll try harder!  Thanks Bro!

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #500 on: July 06, 2007, 11:20:52 PM »

whatever...I don't mind the humor either.

twincam

« Reply #501 on: July 29, 2007, 05:07:46 PM »

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:well guys today I join the 1k club, not to bad for a hunt and peck kind of guy!!!!! it has been a great source of info. just ask here and someone has the answer.......... that is unless we are talking about tires, oil, or women!!!! then there is alot of answers!!!! thanks to all who make this a great CVO site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Randy
 :jalapeno: :orange: :huepfenjump3: :mango: :bananarock: :huepfenlol2: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

REGGAB

« Reply #502 on: July 29, 2007, 06:29:53 PM »

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:well guys today I join the 1k club, not to bad for a hunt and peck kind of guy!!!!! it has been a great source of info. just ask here and someone has the answer.......... that is unless we are talking about tires, oil, or women!!!! then there is alot of answers!!!! thanks to all who make this a great CVO site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Randy
 :jalapeno: :orange: :huepfenjump3: :mango: :bananarock: :huepfenlol2: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Congrats on 1K twincam.  Nice to see your name in blue and one orange and black bar and shield by your name.  Keep 'em coming.

Henry

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #503 on: July 29, 2007, 07:53:46 PM »

Randy
Congrats Randy on the mile stone. Glad to have you around too.   :beerchug:

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #504 on: July 29, 2007, 08:12:36 PM »

All those congratz goes double for me...I am a sponge for all of your information...unfortunately, it feels like someone but a bit of quick dry in it cause absorption is not one of my strong suits. 

Keep it real guys!!! :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

Seegarz :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

twincam

« Reply #505 on: July 29, 2007, 08:40:12 PM »

thanks everyone!!!!!

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #506 on: July 30, 2007, 04:07:38 AM »

Hey Randy - nice going. 1k and still enjoying the CVO banter, can't be bad. Hope you're still getting as much mileage out of that T Shirt.

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #507 on: July 30, 2007, 09:42:05 AM »

I was away to miss this, and would like to offer congrats to twincam! Way to go man! Look forward to meeting you when you get to the city later this year! See you at 2500 Randy! :2vrolijk_21: ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

twincam

« Reply #508 on: July 30, 2007, 12:39:26 PM »

Hey Randy - nice going. 1k and still enjoying the CVO banter, can't be bad. Hope you're still getting as much mileage out of that T Shirt.

:2vrolijk_21:

Nige
yea I am thanks Nige!!

twincam

« Reply #509 on: July 30, 2007, 12:43:34 PM »

I was away to miss this, and would like to offer congrats to twincam! Way to go man! Look forward to meeting you when you get to the city later this year! See you at 2500 Randy! :2vrolijk_21: ;) Hoist! 8)

thanks Howie, yes It is still on when they get the permit thing ironed out anyway, if it is in the dead of winter, I think I will try and get the boss to let me and Gail do the delivery .
YOU GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THE AZ GTG????
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 64

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 21 queries.