Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 64

Author Topic: 1K CVO Club  (Read 85858 times)

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: 1K CVO Club
« Reply #540 on: September 13, 2007, 05:58:52 PM »

Kathy I'm going to be at Biketoberfest in Oct.  I told Brian when he was up to see if you guys can make it. He said there was a chance  because he had some parts to drop off for Crash. Maybe I will see you then. Later,Q

Whos crash Q :nixweiss:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

hogasm

« Reply #541 on: September 13, 2007, 06:05:57 PM »

Whos crash Q :nixweiss:

Crash is the nickname of a 2002 FLHTC that I am rebuilding.

Hogasm

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #542 on: September 23, 2007, 11:01:01 AM »

It's nice to see this member in Blue! Congrats to altugo for making membership in the 1K CVO Club! I always look forward to your Posts. I enjoy your insight, and sharing your escapades, from across the ocean. Never having been there before, you give me a glance at what I have to look forward to when I do get there one day!  Way to go al! Great job and keep 'em coming bro! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2 nebula yellow/ cobalt blue
    • CVO2: FLTRSE3 yellow pearl / charcoal slate
« Reply #543 on: September 24, 2007, 08:59:58 AM »

Thanks Hoist!!!
Ridin Legend

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #544 on: September 24, 2007, 03:11:40 PM »

It's nice to see this member in Blue! Congrats to altugo for making membership in the 1K CVO Club! I always look forward to your Posts. I enjoy your insight, and sharing your escapades, from across the ocean. Never having been there before, you give me a glance at what I have to look forward to when I do get there one day!  Way to go al! Great job and keep 'em coming bro! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Altugo,

Crikey you all of a sudden shot over the line in a hurry! 30 -40 posts in a couple of days. I was watching you but missed your actual 1000th post. Congratulations on being the only other FATBOY owner to join the 1k club.

I agree with Hoist he said it all!

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #545 on: September 24, 2007, 03:26:57 PM »

Altugo,

Crikey you all of a sudden shot over the line in a hurry! 30 -40 posts in a couple of days. I was watching you but missed your actual 1000th post. Congratulations on being the only other FATBOY owner to join the 1k club.

Cheers
Aussie

Yeah, and you guys blow the Domestic SEFB guys away. None of them are in the 1K club. You guys rule the roost! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #546 on: September 25, 2007, 01:39:10 PM »

Altugo,

Cheers
Aussie

Hey mike check out the pictures section I posted my Faaker See trip thats why i had many posts in one day.Next trip might be to OZ you never know.
Ridin Legend

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #547 on: September 26, 2007, 09:40:22 AM »

Hey, many, many congratulations to all the folks that crossed the line in the last few months.  I've been snoozing, and missed some of them, but sure like being here to welcome you across.  Well Done!   :cherry:

altugo

• 1K CVO Member
  • Screw it let's ride!

« Reply #548 on: September 27, 2007, 06:51:33 AM »

Hey, many, many congratulations to all the folks that crossed the line in the last few months.  I've been snoozing, and missed some of them, but sure like being here to welcome you across.  Well Done!   :cherry:

Thanks Mrs.CVO... :drink:
Ridin Legend

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #549 on: October 31, 2007, 06:19:44 PM »

Another biggie today! Congrats to Boatman for making membership in the 1K CVO Club! Way to go Bob! Too bad we missed you on the last trip. On one of next year's for sure! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #550 on: October 31, 2007, 07:56:04 PM »

Too bad we missed you on the last trip. On one of next year's for sure! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Howie-Looking forward to it.  Thanks for the recognition, Bob

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #551 on: November 01, 2007, 06:53:39 AM »

Howie-Looking forward to it.  Thanks for the recognition, Bob

Hard to miss a man that has such good taste in motorcycles.  Glad we did get to meet you in MV.  Wish we could have ridden together some.  Like Howie says, next year.  Great posting. 

:cherry:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #552 on: November 10, 2007, 11:06:54 AM »

Congratulations Boatman, I enjoy your posts!  Keep up the good work...    :cherry:

(Cherries rule!)
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #553 on: November 12, 2007, 10:50:44 PM »

Missed this while I was away too! Congrats to skycuse2 for making membership in the 1K CVO Club! Way to go man! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #554 on: November 13, 2007, 07:44:01 AM »

congratulations skycuse2!  Just as you got the matching SERK before winter in Wis. settles in you'll have more time for enlightening us!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 64

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 21 queries.